Green Earth Foam Insulation Inc.

Waterloo ON
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Waterloo  >  Green Earth Foam Insulation Inc.

Reviews for Green Earth Foam Insulation Inc.

Debbie
Debbie
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Garage insulation

This is the second contractor I have used from Home Stars.
What a fantastic experience.

Joe thank you so much for the great job you did insulating my garage.
I am so pleased with the entire experience from the quote to completion!
Wishing you many years of great success - you deserve it.
Highly Recommend!

Thank you so much for the review Debbie! I know everyone is very busy but it really helps to get our name out to potential customers.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Joe

Spray foam Attic, loft and exterior walls in bathroom

We have used Joe multiple times to do spray foam in our home as we renovate different portions of the house. Joe is very knowledgeable and provides his years of expertise to help along the way with recommendations and solutions. We highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the review Peter. See you on the next project.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Insulation

Joe and his assistant arrived on time and executed the job in an expert fashion. I am very satisfied with the results. They did a very thorough job of cleaning up, even though it was getting late and Joe had to get home to attend a wedding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Great work, Joe! Thanks!

James from KW
James from KW
6 reviews Kitchener, ON

Insulate bathroom over garage

Joe is a super guy and he did a great job on insulating our reno. He was very responsive and got back to me promptly and was very easy to deal with especially considering we couldnt be on site most of the time. The product is very good to -no off-gassing smell and very solid feeling.

I got Green Earths name from our electrician and would recommend him to others.

Bill from Kitchener from Waterloo
Bill from Kitchener from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Spray Foam Insulation

Assisted Review

Joe and his crew came to install the spray foam in our basement walls at short notice. They had to move a bunch of our junk but did it with a smile. I came home from work to a great job and a spotless cleanup. Great job Green Earth!!

Thanks Bill. I'm glad we finally figured out how to get your review on here. I hope you got to have your own way with some of that new space.

Alina From Kitchener from Kitchener
Alina From Kitchener from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Spray Foam Insulation in basement walls and headers

Assisted Review

We hired Joe to spray our basement while we were away on holidays. We felt very comfortable with Joe and Green Earth because we had been referred by a friend and all his very positive reviews on Home Stars. Joe is very personable, accommodating and professional. His quote was not the lowest but it was very competitive. However, his job quality and cleanup could not be beat. Everything was perfect when we got home from holidays and the inspector had already passed the work. If you are deciding on a spray foam contractor, do not hesitate using Green Earth Foam Insulation.

Lorie from Oakville from Oakville
Lorie from Oakville from Oakville

Demolition and Spray Foam Insulation in our Attic

Assisted Review

Joe and a crew of 3 came in to gut our attic and install Spray Foam. We were home during the demolition and we hardly noticed them in our house. We were expecting a nightmare. Joe completed the Spraying and we returned to a marvelous job and a perfect cleanup. Great Job GREEN EARTH. Thank you from both Phil and Myself.

Thanks Lorie, we pride ourselves on a great cleanup after a very messy process. We hope the rest of your project went well.

Angie from Kitchener from Kitchener
Angie from Kitchener from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Spray Foam Insulation in my Basement

Assisted Review

Joe and Jason, were a dream to deal with from the very first meeting. Joe explained what we needed and didn't need and gave us all the facts concerning health and the environment. We were concerned about a reaction to the foam so Joe Sprayed a sample for us and we kept it in our bedroom for a few nights.

I have never had this level of service from any contractor.

They came in on time, did a great job and an even better cleanup. what else could you ask for.

I would recommend Green Earth Foam Insulation to anyone.

Great Review!! I agree with all of it!! lol.

Thanks Angie, we are glad that we helped make a difference. I know you had some rough times with trades in the past.

Wishing you all the best!

Joanne from Hamilton
Joanne from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Spray foam insulation

Joe was informative and answered all of my questions about spray foam such as shingle life span and historic brick. He was willing to work with our retrofit of an historic home and strapping and was willing to trim excess, which many other companies wouldn't do and to the satisfaction of our drywaller. His price was fair: less than the big name Holmes on Holmes advertised companies and he was easier to work with and fit our time requirements. His work was also approved by our city building inspector.

Adam in East York
Adam in East York

Insulating the new nusery

Joe was incredibily communicative, and bent over backwards to get the job done given my tight deadline. The job was quite small, but he still put in the extra effort despite having a challenging day. Thanks to his efforts, I may actually get the room done before our baby arrives ;)

Thank you for your kind words Adam. I did make you wait a little that day but I appreciate your patience. We have a new truck on the road now so we are back on track and making up for lost time. Good luck with your soon to be new arrival.

More about Green Earth Foam Insulation Inc.

Yes we are Registered for the Green Ontario Rebate Program!

Hello my name is Joe Poirier, Owner/Operator of Green Earth Foam Insulation Inc. We at Green Earth, spray Canadian government approved, Eco-Friendly, low and medium density Spray Foam Insulation. We are proud to offer Green Products & Services.

Phone number change: Please call me at 519-575-3626. The contact number in this add is no longer in service.

Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation:

Decrease monthly energy bills by up to 50%
Increase air quality
Improve moisture levels
Prevent the intrusion of Rodents and pests
Decrease drafts

We at Green Earth Foam Insulation spray only Environmentally Friendly Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation at no extra charge. Our product is made with Soya, vegetable oil and recycled plastic. Our company is small and based on service and quality.

Please contact us for a free estimate or just for information about our Green Products & Services.

Talk soon!