Ottawa Maid Service

P'd in Ottawa
P'd in Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

House Cleaning

Canada Maid Service do business in Ottawa under Ottawa Maid Service, trouble is there were no reviews for Ottawa Maid Service, so I signed up for 4 cleanings - the minimum. This was a big mistake.

Sent a "fill-in" cleaner for 5 hours - stayed a little over 4. Job was less than average. Glass was a mess, carpet on stairs not vacuumed, my equipment (vacuum, mop, pail, etc.) left where it was last used (as opposed to put away), dirty rags left on kitchen counter. Just not very good, but my regular cleaner was one of the best so I'm looking forward to my next and proper cleaning.

Guess what, never happened. After 3 "no shows" and sorry, promises of free cleanings; I gave up. Contacted my credit card company and had 3/4 of my payment stopped. So, I paid full price for a poor cleaning job, and lots of annoyance and frustration.

My advice, find someone else to clean your house. These guys/gals are a rip-off.