Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

simon in Milton
simon in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

long 3 panel cusomized shower glass door

My contractor asked his glass guy for my newly renovated basement, it took over 5 weeks but still not done.. due to many reasons (mostly his) the guy kept scheduling/postponing, finally I decided to terminate his service and to find a professional glass company myself.. I am beyond happy that I found Doors & More in Homestars! they have the highest score in homestars and there are hundreds of satisfied real customers backing them up, how wrong you can go? :-) My whole experience with D&M is outstanding! From emailing them to have my door measured & installed, it took less than a week! From Sales Manager Tara, measuring specialist Josh, to installation guys Khalid & Andrew, the excellent customer service and highest quality workmanship they provided blew my mind away! :-) I am their newest loyal customer! I would definitely recommend their professional service to everyone who is looking for shower glass customization and installation service!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Frameless shower door

Amazing service and beautiful shower door. From my first interaction with Doors and More I have received professional and courteous service. I would highly recommend them for their quality and service. Didn’t have to clean up a thing! They left my home spotless! Great brother team did my install. Door was measured made and installed the same week!

Custom Inline Shower Door

This spring our bathroom was renovated and we were in need of a glass door to complete the renovation. Our bathroom is quite small so we knew it would need to be a custom inline shower door. Searching the internet we found Doors and More and contacted them. Tara was very friendly and readily provided a quote.
The fellow that came out to do the measuring was on time, polite and very thorough. We were told that our custom inline glass door would be ready in about a week. Much to our surprise and delight it was actually ready within the week!! The installers were on time polite and tidied up after themselves!
We love the work that was done and would certainly recommend to to anyone looking for custom shower doors to select Doors and More.
The Godfrey’s

Renee from Toronto
Renee from Toronto

Beautiful results

I found Doors and More online after a negative (delayed) experience with another company. Frank (the owner) answered the phone personally and had an extensive knowledge of the type of high-end door(s) I wanted. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. The doors were ready within a week of the initial measurements and the result was incredibly beautiful!

Thank you for your business Renee! We were really happy you came to us and that we were able to supply you with the beautiful custom glass doors you wanted and deserve!

Shower Door Installation

Knowledgeable, Quick and Efficient. Provided options to accommodate budget and data (pictures) of similar install to assist in making a no pressure decision.
Decision made, Only 4 days from site measure to satisfactory bathroom installation - impressive!

Would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted to be able to offer a super fast turnaround - the quickest in the business!

SueT in Vaughan
SueT in Vaughan

Shower doors

This company is, more than anything else, very professional in its service and very prompt in its delivery -- and they cleaned up after themselves!

We are pleased with them, from start to finish, and gladly recommend them (especially Vin and Nick, their installers) to family and friends.

The shower doors are a highlight & focal point to our ensuite remodel!

An outstanding product and an excellent crew ... thank you Vin, Nick and doors and more!

Thank you for your business Sue! We were happy to work with you and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

2 new bathroom showers doors

May 2018 Doors & more did a really good job on installing both my master and spare bathroom shower doors, i had looked around for some time and talked to several company's about shower doors, and found most of them to be sub par, they bought the glass from some one eles and then hire installers to put it in for them, not what i wanted, Doors & more install and have the glass in there ware house,i was able to go into there ware house and see the glass for my self and talk to the knowledgeable installer,WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE INSTALL they did both doors in 1 day and they look great, as far as the price it is very competitive for the quality and service we got, would recommend these guys and thanks Jim for taking the time to talk to me when needed.

Yours Truly Tim

Thanks Tim! It was a pleasure to work with you and we were very happy to assist you with your renovation!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Awesome Customer Service and workmanship

From the initial contact with Tara through to the measurements and installation this company exceeded expectations. They were helpful, polite, did what they promised to do when they promised to do it!!!!! The job was done beautifully and we don’t hire contractors normally. My husband does his own work and is VERY picky about perfection!!!! The door looks beautiful!!!!

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us to do your custom glass shower installation. We are so happy that you love your door!

negin
negin

Excellent Service and Quality

i decided to replace the shower curtain for my bath and after reading some reviews, decided to go with Doors & More. From start to finish, their work was exceptional. i was able to place my order quickly, someone came promptly to take measurement and once the glass was ready, they installed it. They use e-transfer or cheque which is fine with me.

Thank you for the review Negin! It is always great to hear from happy customers and to assist them with the move from a clingy shower curtain to beautiful custom glass.

Shashi in Toronto
Shashi in Toronto

Frameless Shower Door

Got frameless shower door for my remodelled bathroom. Love the door and the service was timely and professional. They came to take measurements in couple of days and the door was ready In less than a week.

Thank you Shashi! Our turnaround time is super quick due to having our own glass plant to a great tempering partner that works with us to ensure our turnaround is the best in the business!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.