Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great product and great service

Reached out to Doors & More after seeing an example of their products in the bathstore we were buying our supplies from. From start to finish, this company was truly professional! We bought an in-line frameless shower with roller doors, black hardware to match our other black fixtures. They were always responsive, very easy and professional to deal with, and timely with their product (delivered before we expected). The installers were also truely professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Dean W.
Dean W.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Master Bathroom renovation

Well-organized professional staff from design step to final install. We were pleasantly surprised how quickly they responded to the initial quote. Oral and Nick were two of the most respectful contractors we have had in our home to date. Well done D & M!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great service, product and installation

We found this company at the Home Show. We didn't do our renovation right away, but they still honored the price. The quality of their doors was superior to anything else we saw. They were great to deal with, arrived right on time for the measure and installation, great service, and the door look really nice. Would highly recommend this company.

Mike  in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Shower door for steam shower

My entire experience with Doors and More was fantastic - everyone I interacted with was friendly and attentive. Door was measured and installed within about a week, and is so much better than a door we had installed a few years ago in a different shower. Would highly recommend DM. Great company, great product.

Len in Toronto
Len in Toronto

Shower Doors

We had Doors and More install two shower doors and from start to finish they were amazing. They were prompt and the work was absolutely fantastic. We couldn't be happier. The whole process took less than two weeks and the results were better than expected. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to install shower doors.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Repair

I have used Doors n’ More 2x’s now and on both occasions they have been absolutely wonderful to deal with.

Our bathrooms look amazing and the quality of their work is clearly visible. They arrived on time, fixed our issue, explained to us what the problem was, and cleaned up after themselves.

I would hire these guys again!

simon in Milton
simon in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

long 3 panel cusomized shower glass door

My contractor asked his glass guy for my newly renovated basement, it took over 5 weeks but still not done.. due to many reasons (mostly his) the guy kept scheduling/postponing, finally I decided to terminate his service and to find a professional glass company myself.. I am beyond happy that I found Doors & More in Homestars! they have the highest score in homestars and there are hundreds of satisfied real customers backing them up, how wrong you can go? :-) My whole experience with D&M is outstanding! From emailing them to have my door measured & installed, it took less than a week! From Sales Manager Tara, measuring specialist Josh, to installation guys Khalid & Andrew, the excellent customer service and highest quality workmanship they provided blew my mind away! :-) I am their newest loyal customer! I would definitely recommend their professional service to everyone who is looking for shower glass customization and installation service!

Frameless shower door

Amazing service and beautiful shower door. From my first interaction with Doors and More I have received professional and courteous service. I would highly recommend them for their quality and service. Didn’t have to clean up a thing! They left my home spotless! Great brother team did my install. Door was measured made and installed the same week!

Custom Inline Shower Door

This spring our bathroom was renovated and we were in need of a glass door to complete the renovation. Our bathroom is quite small so we knew it would need to be a custom inline shower door. Searching the internet we found Doors and More and contacted them. Tara was very friendly and readily provided a quote.
The fellow that came out to do the measuring was on time, polite and very thorough. We were told that our custom inline glass door would be ready in about a week. Much to our surprise and delight it was actually ready within the week!! The installers were on time polite and tidied up after themselves!
We love the work that was done and would certainly recommend to to anyone looking for custom shower doors to select Doors and More.
The Godfrey’s

Renee from Toronto
Renee from Toronto

Beautiful results

I found Doors and More online after a negative (delayed) experience with another company. Frank (the owner) answered the phone personally and had an extensive knowledge of the type of high-end door(s) I wanted. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. The doors were ready within a week of the initial measurements and the result was incredibly beautiful!

Thank you for your business Renee! We were really happy you came to us and that we were able to supply you with the beautiful custom glass doors you wanted and deserve!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.