Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Grace & Michael of 31 Kirk Bradden Rd E
Grace & Michael of 31 Kirk Bradden Rd E

Shower Door Installation

Third job with D&M. Despite being one of the coldest days, Frank's guys came and did their thing and more. They were meticulous and precise with the install. Looks amazing! Would highly recommend D&M for any bathroom reno.

Jayne and Steve Groves in Vaughan
Jayne and Steve Groves in Vaughan

Shower and door

We are extremely pleased with our shower glass enclosure, it is beautiful!
Everyone at Doors and More were very helpful, professional and courteous.
The job was done quickly and efficiently.
Would highly recommend!

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

En-Suite Bathroom Renovation

Doors and More was a great company to deal with from start to finish. They were quick to respond to phone calls and often times we ended up speaking directly with the owner (Frank). Everyone, was pleasant to deal with and took the time to answer our questions along the way. All in all, a great experience, we're very happy with the finished product it looks great.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom reno with roller shower door

This is the second shower door I have purchased from Doors and More. I was and still am very pleased with the first product. Despite having no frame, the doors perform beautifully. They are easy to clean and they don't leak. The second product I recently purchased I went with the roller door. What an attractive product it is, seamless. The hardware is better then I imagined. Thanks Frank for exceeding my expectations once again. Sorry I ran out of washrooms to renovate.

Sincerely,
Chad

jerryandmaureen in King
jerryandmaureen in King

Shower Door enclosure

We just completed an update on our master bathroom. We went to Bath Emporium for our fixtures and they suggested Doors and More and we couldn't be more pleased with the service and outcome! Frank is great to work with and our glass enclosed shower is beyond stunning. The 2 gentlemen who came to install were Jay and Andrew and they did an outstanding job, very professional. We would strongly recommend this company. Thank you to Frank and his amazing staff!

Adrian McInerney
Adrian McInerney
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Superior product and service!

Frank and his team went above and beyond. The final product installed 18 months ago was superior in every way. Leaps and bounds above the supplier I used in the past. They stand behind their work and were there to support us quickly and professionally when we had an issue. I'm happy to refer Doors and More to my freinds, family and clients.. Job well done!

DB in Pickering
DB in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Quality product with amazing customer service.

Doors and more were recommended by my contractor. Josh called prior to the appointment and arrived on time. He did all the measurements for the template and explained everything thoroughly. There was a little bit of a scheduling mix up for the installation but Frank quickly rescheduled it. On the day of installation I received a 1hr heads up text that Vino and Andrew were arriving. Again on time and very meticulous in their installation, taking off their shoes, cleaning up afterwards. I got an explanation on the warranty, glass care etc. The glass and door look awesome and perfectly complete the bathroom renovation. Frank and his crew were very professional from start to finish and I am very happy with the overall experience.

Lina from Toronto
Lina from Toronto

Frameless bath and shower door

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Frank and his team. The constant communication and attention to detail right from the measurement and design to the actual installation were phenomenal. Frank even went out of his way to get special hinges shipped overnight so that the doors could be installed to fit my schedule. Needless to say I couldn’t be more pleased with the final results. I would highly recommend Doors & More to friends and family.

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Custom Shower Door

I am super happy with everything. My bathroom door was installed quickly and professionally. While there was a small mix up in what I had ordered, they easily accommodated me at no cost and with such great service.

Nobody beats that level of service, quality and speed. I would definitely recommend.

Pilar
Pilar

Great service

Great service and high quality product. They helped me decide what would be the best fit for our family and k the time to really go through the options with me. I would definitely recommend them and use them again for another project!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.