Prestige Pop Up Sprinklers

Sprinkler Systems
104 Martha's Close NE Calgary AB T3J4P3
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Calgary  >  Prestige Pop Up Sprinklers  >  Poor Customer Service and Business Practices
Graham in Calgary
Graham in Calgary

Poor Customer Service and Business Practices

I activated my underground sprinkler system in late May and discovered a leak from one of the heads. I contacted Prestige for a repair on the broken head and stated I had a couple other maintenance items I would like to have taken care of. They quoted me an hourly rate and said materials would be on top of that. The rate was better than my usual company so I thought I would give them a try. The Technician did the work and I received an invoice shortly thereafter. I paid the bill immediately. Later in September I started getting emails from Prestige that they are coming to complete a Winterization blow-out unless I specifically opt-out of the service. This is something they tried to sell to me during my initial repair call but i specifically said no as I already use another company. I opted-out. Later in November i get a random invoice from them saying I owe them another $200 for the repair service, which I had already paid. After dealing with the rude office person on a couple occasions I find out that the original invoice I paid was a spring activation service and did not include the repair costs. I said their technician did not activate my system, nor was that a service I asked for, but I take some blame here as I didn't look at the initial invoice I paid close enough. The rude office person is refusing to believe anything I say at this point, so I gave up and said i would pay as I was getting relentless emails to pay and I was sure I would hear from a collection agency.

Also their Technician said he was a Contractor but the rude office person said they don't use Contractors. Not sure who to believe but I advise not using Prestige as they seem to only care about money, and pay no attention to customer service. They also employ highly questionable and aggressive business practices that they know they can get away with.