Sprinkler Systems

104 Martha's Close NE
Calgary
AB
T3J4P3

Prestiage pop sprinklers were very professional from the start of the process. They provided a quick estimate and took the time to explain how the process worked and installation. They arrived on time for the installation and were very quick and effient. They walked us through the process of using the system and answered all our questions and concerns. They did a 30 day follow-up and adjusted the system. Wwe would highly recommend them.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Check and repair sprinkler system

Kyle came on time and run through everything efficiently. He is courteous and a very knowledgeable person in his line of business. He found and fixed the problem and helped me reprogram my control panel. I would definitely contact Prestige again for my yearly maintenance and any other problem that might occur in the future. I would recommend them to my relatives and friends. Thanks Kyle!

Evelyn

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

Minor repair work

They came within three days to help me move one of the sprinkler lines. It took them 10 minutes to do what would have taken me 4 hours (after several trips to the box store for tools I don't have). They even stayed a while after to walk me through my system and inspect it. Great service! Excellent experience and professionalism from the service provider. Thank you!

bp in south east
bp in south east

sprinkler system sales, installation, customer service

We would highly recommend this company to anyone whom is thinking of installing a sprinkler system. Kyle was a great person to work with, very knowledgeable, helpful, easy to talk to, answered all of our questions (and there were a lot). He helped us along our journey in an area that we had no real knowledge. He took the time to explain where the sprinklers would go and why he thought they should be there, gave plenty of options for us. Kyle came back after installation was done and walked us through the whole set up of the timer panel.

The plumber (LJ) that did our plumbing was one of the nicest people that I have met, knowledgeable, great work, took a lot of pride in what he does.
Daryl and his crew where great as well, worked really hard in very hot weather and had our system up in less than two days..
Even the customer service people who helped organize the follow up calls had a very nice phone personality
All in all we had an excellent experience with everyone involved in our project. Couldn't ask for a better company.

Cory Martin from Calgary
Cory Martin from Calgary

Underground Sprinkler System Installation

After many years of wanting underground sprinklers, I finally decided to go ahead with getting them installed. A few years prior I had gotten some quotes, and was going to contact the company that I had liked. I saw on their website that they no longer performed installations, and were recommending Prestige Pop-up Sprinklers. I went onto Prestige's website and filled in the online form requesting a quote, Kyle showed up a couple of days later, checked out our mechanical room, and measured the yard. We were presented with 3 options, and Kyle recommended that for our yard the best option would be the least expensive with an upgraded rain sensor. After discussing over the weekend we agreed to option 1 with the upgrade, and let Kyle know. The installation went very quickly, we have a fairly large yard for Calgary and it took them just over a day to finish. All the staff that came onsite were professional, and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with how little damage to our lawn there was, by next spring I'm sure I won't even be able to see where the lines were pulled through the ground.

It was great to work with you and we are very happy with how your install went this fall. With a yard so large, we know you will find life easier with a sprinkler system. We can't wait to see how amazing your lawn will look next season! It was a pleasure to work with you for your installation and we look forward to helping you in the future!

Tim Connelly from Calgary
Tim Connelly from Calgary

Prestige Pop-up Sprinklers

I have been very pleased with each step of Prestige Pop-up sprinklers – from estimate to installation to payment. Kyle arrived promptly and made a very knowledgeable and thorough presentation on the benefits and costs of the system. LJ and his crew were also prompt and installed the system in one day, leaving a very tidy worksite. He also provided a hands-on overview of the controls.

I appreciated being able to use a charge card for payment and collecting Airmiles on the service.

A neighbor had recommended Prestige to me and I plan to recommend the firm to my friends.

Thank you for a very professional experience.

Liz from Calgary
Liz from Calgary

Underground Sprinklers

We had our underground sprinklers installed by Prestige Pop Up Sprinklers four years ago. I was so pleased with how they took extreme care of our established plants and trees when installing the sprinklers. They cleaned up after themselves and no mess was left for me to take care of. I have also purchased Prestige's maintenance package every year for spring start ups and fall blow outs. The technicians are always on time and ensure the sprinklers are in great working order. I would definately recommend this company to anyone considering installing a sprinkler system!

Thank you for such a great review. We are proud that you are happy with your installation and the on going services that we have provided. It's always great to hear from our customers and we look forward to helping this year.

As a service company we try to make our service easy to order and pay for on your time. After all, having sprinklers is a "Life Style Thing!" and we want you to enjoy your free time.

Thanks again!

More about Prestige Pop-up Sprinklers

Enjoy the lifestyle you have always wanted! Summer is about relaxing on the patio, kids playing in the yard, golfing, vacations, and a beautiful yard. It's not about getting tangled in the hose, getting soaked while you set the sprinkler, or worrying the the neighbour is watering for you while you are away.

Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers has been serving Calgary & Area for over 25 years. Our customers enjoy hassle-free maintenance packages, water-saving and turf care tips through newsletters, referral bonuses, pre-scheduled winterizations, and on-line credit card payment.

Prestige Pop-Up Sprinklers...It's A Lifestyle Thing!