Paramount Automation

Dave in North vancouver
Dave in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Distributed audio

I wanted music thoroughout my house. Paramount Automation came over and gave a demonstration. I like the product and service package they had offered, so I went with it.
Its been installed for 3 months and I CANT BE HAPPIER!!!!!
This is a great product and its so easy to use that everyone in my family loves it To top it all off they offered a 30 day money back guarantee! I strongly recomend this product to everone.

Thanks Dave! our best to the family :)

mary-ann in west vancouver
mary-ann in west vancouver
12 reviews West Vancouver, BC

sound system, house technology

Drew Campbell is a electronics whiz/ guru! He designed the entertainment system for our whole house at a very reasonable price. We had very high quotes from other companies and his final costs were about a quarter of the others. He came on to the job after the first guy botched the system. He installed a very new system in our house and has been great about coming back and giving us great tech support.

Thanks for the great review Mary-Ann! Wow

More about Paramount Automation

Paramount Automation's services include, Savant Home Automation, Distributed Audio, Distributed Video, JBL Synthesis Certified Custom Home Theater's, Media Room's, Lutron Homeworks Lighting Control and Shading Solutions. Call 604-973-0130 or email info@paramountautomation. com to book an appointment for a demonstration of vancouver's only JBL Synthesis certified theatre and experience our state ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Vancouver?