Bertling Electrical

Reviews for Bertling Electrical

Randy Kautzman from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We have used Michael and Bertling Electric over the last couple of years,
I rarely post reviews, however, their call back service is to be commended.
There was an issue on one of our sites that was corrected and paid for by Bertling, where other electrical contractors would have contested the issue.
I am impressed at their willingness to return, fix the problem and not charge for the repair.
Great Service all in all
Randy Level One Construction Ltd Vancouver

Nan Watson from North Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

I was having an issue with a newly installed heated floor, Michael Bertling came to my home same day and was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Prompt and excellent service.

Thank you Mrs. Watson! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and we wish you the best!

Brian in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The people were all very professional and pleasant. They arrived on time and were thorough, explaining the work that they did. One area for improvement would be in remembering to confirm times, etc. Overall I'd work with them again.

Di Anne in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bertling Electric responded to address a kitchen light problem in my Vancouver condo in a timely manner. Although it appeared that they resolved the problem, the light fixture continued to malfunction and they advised me that they would return to further investigate and would not charge me for a second service call. Not only did they return immediately, they fixed the fixture (including going out and buying LED light bulbs) and just charged me for the parts. I thought this was a very fair resolution. I would definitely recommend them to my friends - they ae fair, friendly, efficient, professional and competent.

Sandra Martin from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bertling Electeic was referred to me by a friend. Their service was prompt, professional and very well done. It is so nice to find an electrician that shows up on time, and provides excellent service for a reasonable price. I highly recommend them!

Lianne in Burnaby
1 review North Vancouver, BC

A few of our electrical outlets stopped working suddenly and an electrician came out to troubleshoot the issue. He was on time, personable and explained the problem and how he would go about troubleshooting. Thankfully he was able to determine the problem and figure out a fix without having to tear any walls down. I was very impressed with the service and would not hesitate to call them the next time I have need an electrician.

Barbara Cooke in Burnaby
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I had a number of small jobs to be done. The technician arrived early and completed the task in an organized and efficient way. He was very polite and pointed out a couple of concerns that should be addressed in the future. I will have the company back soon to do further work.

David Garven in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Moreno and his group attended the condo and quickly diagnosed the electrical issue. The problem was corrected with minimal cost to our complete satisfaction.

We have recorded their business name and will recommend them to our friends.

david garven

L Treloar in Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I had Michael and Bertling Electrical do a complete rewire of my large heritage house. The scope of the work was quite extensive, and included tracing and removing some of the leftover original knob and tube wiring. They rewired all four floors of my home, and also did my exterior electrical work.

I cannot recommend Bertling enough, whether your project is large or small. Communication is timely and impeccable, the electricians are always personable and professional, and the work is consistently top-tier. Not only did they rewire my house, they are now my go-to for smaller electrical jobs.

Of the endless number of trades I have had through my house in the last ten years, Bertling Electrical Group are the ones I know I can depend upon to always be on time, personable, affordable, professional, tidy, and flawless in their work. I firmly recommend them to anyone in need of electrical work.

Tom in Burnaby
1 review New Westminster, BC

I had an issue with the AFCI breaker constantly tripping so I called up Bertling and they dispatched an electrician the next day. The electrician was prompt, very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to resolve the issue in a timely fashion and at a reasonable rate. I highly recommend the company!

More about Bertling Electrical

Bertling Electrical Group is full service electrical contractor servicing the lower mainland. We pride ourselves on a job well done the first time, while maintaining the best overall customer service experience in our field.