2718 Wyat Place North Vancouver BC V7H 1K4

Reviews for Bertling Electrical

AB in North Vancouver
AB in North Vancouver

Excellent Company

Everyone I dealt with at BE was fantastic from the people in the office to the guys on site. Absolute gems! I made a few changes along the way and they were no problem at all. I just mentioned not being able to find a good replacement smoke detector and it was done the next day. Amazing company to deal with ... highly recommend!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and coming up with solutions together to make your renovation a success!

SL
SL
1 review New Westminster, BC

Electrical Updates and Fixes

Bertling Electrical Group sent Maurie to handle my electrical needs and I was very pleased with they did. Maurie was punctual, personable, an excellent communicator and a very efficient worker. He was able to get everything done regarding electrical outlets, motion detection lights and smoke detectors within 2 hours. I will definitely use Bertling Electrical the next time I require an electrician's expertise.

Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to ensure all of our technicians are trained and prepared for every job. The detailed emails you sent made that task a breeze. Thank you for your diligence and we'd be thrilled to work with you again.

Moreno Bordignon
Project Manager

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New wired in smoke detectors

We needed new wired in smoke detectors put in every room. The guys did a great job and did their best to cause very little damage to the drywall. They left everything clean where they worked.

Thank you so much for the great review. I'm very happy that you are satisfied with the work we did. We strive to provide a great team of electricians who know how to get the job done with as little intrusion and the best possible result for our clients. Thank you for choosing Bertling Electrical.

Randy Kautzman from Vancouver
Randy Kautzman from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Heated floors and Whole house electrical

We have used Michael and Bertling Electric over the last couple of years,
I rarely post reviews, however, their call back service is to be commended.
There was an issue on one of our sites that was corrected and paid for by Bertling, where other electrical contractors would have contested the issue.
I am impressed at their willingness to return, fix the problem and not charge for the repair.
Great Service all in all
Randy Level One Construction Ltd Vancouver

Nan Watson from North Vancouver
Nan Watson from North Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Heated floor

I was having an issue with a newly installed heated floor, Michael Bertling came to my home same day and was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Prompt and excellent service.

Thank you Mrs. Watson! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and we wish you the best!

Brian in Burnaby
Brian in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Electrical upgrade

The people were all very professional and pleasant. They arrived on time and were thorough, explaining the work that they did. One area for improvement would be in remembering to confirm times, etc. Overall I'd work with them again.

Thank you for the review and for the opportunity to work in your home. We have taken your comments and are working much harder to communicate estimate of arrival times with our clients. Thank you for the suggestion and we look forward to working with you again

Di Anne in Toronto
Di Anne in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Service Call

Bertling Electric responded to address a kitchen light problem in my Vancouver condo in a timely manner. Although it appeared that they resolved the problem, the light fixture continued to malfunction and they advised me that they would return to further investigate and would not charge me for a second service call. Not only did they return immediately, they fixed the fixture (including going out and buying LED light bulbs) and just charged me for the parts. I thought this was a very fair resolution. I would definitely recommend them to my friends - they ae fair, friendly, efficient, professional and competent.

Sandra Martin from North Vancouver

2718 Wyat Place
North Vancouver
BC
V7H 1K4

Bertling Electeic was referred to me by a friend. Their service was prompt, professional and very well done. It is so nice to find an electrician that shows up on time, and provides excellent service for a reasonable price. I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for your positive review! Being a small company, word of mouth referrals are very important to us. If we can be of any help in the future, please let us know.

Lianne in Burnaby
Lianne in Burnaby

Troubleshooting broken electrical outlets

A few of our electrical outlets stopped working suddenly and an electrician came out to troubleshoot the issue. He was on time, personable and explained the problem and how he would go about troubleshooting. Thankfully he was able to determine the problem and figure out a fix without having to tear any walls down. I was very impressed with the service and would not hesitate to call them the next time I have need an electrician.

Barbara Cooke in Burnaby
Barbara Cooke in Burnaby

Replace broken electrical outlet

I had a number of small jobs to be done. The technician arrived early and completed the task in an organized and efficient way. He was very polite and pointed out a couple of concerns that should be addressed in the future. I will have the company back soon to do further work.

More about Bertling Electrical

Bertling Electrical Group is full service electrical contractor servicing the lower mainland. We pride ourselves on a job well done the first time, while maintaining the best overall customer service experience in our field.