Solo Construction Ltd.

Toronto ON M3M 2N1

Solo Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Solo Construction Ltd.

Malcoln in Thornhill
Malcoln in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Walkout basement wall and stairway

I had a walkout basement wall with a few cracks from the bottom to the top. Steps were worn also... I had three estimates prior the beginning of job. Solo's one wasn't bad. But they were available earlier. When it came to work, all my worries disappeared. Solo does the job as they would do for themselves. You do not need to look into details. All was done as it supposed to be. I like how the job was done and results. I have been told by Solo that the wall and the stairway will last more than 50 years. It sounds good enough for me. Thank you Nick and Marco.

Melissa W in Toronto
Melissa W in Toronto

Retaining wall, porch lid

Overall we were incredibly happy with Nick and team's work on our retaining wall and porch lid extension. They were reliable, fast and reasonably priced. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to have such work done.

Pauline in Scarborough
Pauline in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Concrete Patio

I used Nick and his team for a large concrete patio at the back of my home. I found him to be very personable and very accommodating. The patio is fantastic , he completed the work in his quoted time frame and his price was very competitive. The workmanship was excellent and it has made a huge improvement to our outdoor space. Thanks Nick, we are very satisfied customers!!

MKP
MKP

Concrete

I used Solo construction for:
paving on side walkway
new flagstone walkway at front of home
bicycle rack

All 3 jobs completed with full satisfaction. Nick is easy to work with. Workmanship is high quality. On time with no surprises. Recommended.

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Interlock entrance and patio with retaining wall and steps

I had a vision of how I wanted my front entrance and rear patio to look using interlock paving stones. Added to that I also wanted the side walkways and curbs along my driveway to be poured in concrete. The project was a large, but with Nick's project management skills all the work was progressively always reaching the highest level of quality workmanship. It is apparent that Nick take great pride in his work. Nick's quality workmanship in interlock paving stone work and poured concrete are excellent; his customer relations skills are great (he is a contractor that values his customers) and add to that after several quotes were received his quote was very competitive. Nick is a contractor that can be trusted.

Best regards to all from a pleased client, Mary

Herb in Scarborough
Herb in Scarborough
1 review ,

Concrete pad

We hired Nicola to demolish and dispose of an existing shed/patio stones and to put in place a new concrete slab.

Nicola did a fantastic job, from our initial concept to the finished product.

The results speak for themselves.

Steven in St Andrews
Steven in St Andrews
4 reviews North York, ON

Interlocks

It took us a few tries to find someone to completely redo our driveway with interlock. We looked around and had several bids. Nick’s bid was competitive from the beginning. He got the job in the end as we got to know him a little better than the rest. He did not disappoint.

Him and his crew started everyday at 7.30am without fault and finished the project in the time he said he would. We had some additions and changes along the way and Nick was very fair in his pricing. Overall we were very pleased with Nick’s quality of work and professionalism.

Li in York Mills
Li in York Mills
1 review North York, ON

Concrete work

We hired Nick from Solo Construction to do our front steps. The steps were curved steps so a little tricky. Nick came the day he said he would, formed the steps himself and finished the job in time. He also used better, more expensive materials (concrete and coated steel). We have attached some pictures.

Great guy all around. We would recommend Nick for any concrete work.

More about Solo Construction Ltd.

At Solo Construction we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional high quality standard workmanship, which will exceed your expectations (we under promise and overdeliver). Solo Construction's diverse line of Concrete & Interlocking construction services incorporates various applications and methods with great knowledge of experience. Each Solo Construction project is custom tailored to meet the desired look of your property. Construction projects are important to us. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business & trust. Our service estimates are free of charge.

Contact Nick Mirabelli: