Formerly Superior Eavestrough

Reviews for The Eavestrough Company

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Eavestroughing and Leaf Protection

The Eavestrough Company was a pleasure to deal with and very professional. They sent a hard working crew who certainly knew there job. They made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving. I Would not hesitate to recommend this company in the future.

Ken. Thank you for giving us another 10 Star review on Home Stars. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and your wife! Thank you for taking the time to post your review here. It helps other people who are looking for quality work!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough Repair and Cleaning

We were in a bit of a panic as the eavestroughs on our condo unit had not been cleaned and we were concerned about the heavy rains causing them to overflow. I searched on Homestars and found The Eavestrough Company. They were busy and it took them a few days to come out.

When they came out they noticed a number of crucial repairs that needed done. The previous and former company didn't do near as good a job with the debris removal. We found a new company to deal with. This company is great!

We really appreciate the kind review and your taking the time to post it here on Home Stars. We will be happy to help you again in the Spring!

Greg Kyles in Jerseyville
Greg Kyles in Jerseyville

Eavestrough Installation

The Eavestrough Company is incredible to deal with!! Faye and Wendell went above and beyond to accommodate us even though we were a relatively small project in comparison to others they deal with day to day. They spent the time to perfectly match our existing eavestrough so the installation looks seamless to the rest of the house. Our scope of work was more of a preventative maintenance measure which included retrofitting 2 lengths of eavestrough and pitching two down spouts away from our foundation. Our sump pump has not turned on to date even after experiencing the melt we have had as of recent. What a difference!!

Thanks to the whole Team at The Eavestrough Company,

Greg Kyles

Thank you so much for this review Greg! We so appreciate you taking the time to let us as well as others know what a good experience you had. We are so happy to know!

With gratitude,

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

New eaves and leaf guards

My elderly mother hired this company last year to do her house. I'm writing this review for her because she does not have internet. I am always cautious about hiring contractors for her because I hear of so many companies who take advantage of seniors.

I can not give The Eavestrough Company enough accolades for their service and work for my mother. I felt an immediate comfort with Wendell as he discussed things with me and my mother. He seemed honest, straight forward and explained everything well. My mother really liked him and, after a brief discussion, we gave Wendell the green light to proceed.

The job was done fantastic! My mother said communicaton with the office was tremendous! I would recommend this company without hesitation!

Thomas, We sincerely appreciate this review. To be honest, I love working for elderly people because I know we are going to give them quality workmanship. Your mother is a real gem and we are happy we could do the work for her.

Dean in Oakville
Dean in Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Complete Eaves, Fascia Soffits Plus Alurex Leaf Guard

Job was completed mid 2018 as a result of a major damage from a Spring wind storm. Reached out to and number of Eavestrough companies and decided on The Eavestrough Company, Stone Creek. I decided on the The Eavesstrough Company for the following reasons
-The owner Wedell was responsive , honest , and an experienced professional in the Aluminium Eaves Business
- This crew was outstanding . Polite and all experienced craftsman of their trade
- only improvements to the experience I can think of is there should have been more discussion with the home owner preparing the area around the house . ( when they remove the old Eaves metal and nails fly everywhere so suggest moving all patio furniture far anyway from the house ) . Second there should have been more discussion on down spout drainage.
Found their pricing competitive given the scope of the project . No deposit, no payment was requested until the job was satisfactorily completed. All being said I would highly recommend and have recommended this company to others if you are looking to do or replace your Eaves and Soffits. Dean

Dean. Thank you for this excellent and constructive review. We always strive for 10 star reviews but a 9 star still shows the excellence and care we put into our company and work. We appreciate you pointing out a couple of areas we can improve on. I will take these matters to heart and discuss them with my office staff and crew. We wish you all the best. Thanks for your business and for the recommendations of our company to other people.

Don in Brantford
Don in Brantford
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough and Gutter guards

We are a condominium complex and we needed to get new eavestrough on our 25 year old buildings. We've seen other complexes next door hire the roofers to do their eavestroughs and those complexes have all had problems. We did not want to repeat this mistake and we decided to get quotes from companies that specialize in eavestroughs. Our choice was The Eavestrough Company. They came last Fall and did a very good job. They were very conscientious and explained everything to our owners. All in all we are all happy with their work. We would recommend them to other home owners and condo corporations.

Thank you so much for this review Don! We so appreciate hearing this feedback and are very happy to hear how satisfied you are!

Gratefully yours,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough Replacement

I was extremely satisfied with the work provided. The initial assessment was very thorough. The 2 workers that completed the job were exceptional. They were able to answer all of our questions or concerns.
Very satisfied customer

Thank you for your review. We so appreciate your taking the time to give us this feedback!

Best Regards,

Ripped off in Burlington
Ripped off in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Great Customer Service

I needed eavestroughs installed when my contractor abandoned my siding, facia, soffit and eavestrough job, leaving me without eavestroughs and down spouts at the start of winter. This left with a potentially dangerous and damaging ice and snow situation over my front door!! The Eavestrough Company squeezed me into their busy schedule to come to my home and provide a quote. They said they would fit me in and get my work done before The Next Day. Great people who went out of their way to do me a very big favour.

Thank you for this review! We are very sorry the roofing company you hired left you hanging. We are glad we could help. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

engman from Oakville
engman from Oakville
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Eavestroughing

Complete eavestroughing replacement on a large end townhouse. Work was done in a very professional manner and matched up with neighbors beautifully.
Very pleasant workmen who kept a tidy job site at all times.
Office staff very good to deal with.

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We always strive for excellence in every aspect of what we do. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dian in Hamilton
Dian in Hamilton

Eavestroughs

It was a pleasure doing business with this company. The owner and staff were excellent and went above and beyond.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent customer service, honesty and quality product.

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear you are so pleased with all aspects of the experience. We strive to offer a high quality of service as well as product therefore we are really pleased to get this feedback!

With gratitude,

More about The Eavestrough Company

The Eavestrough Company has been in business for 12 years and we have more than 30 years of combined experience in the field. This has earned us a superior reputation for quality and professionalism.

We have won Best Eavestrough Company in the Burlington/Oakville area in 2013, 2014, and 2018. These awards were based on our phenomenal reviews about our outstanding workmanship and client experiences by homeowners who hired us to work on their homes.

The Eavestrough Company serves Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Niagara and Hamilton area installing quality eavestrough, fascia, soffit, siding and leaf guard systems. Our experience and expertise has earned us one of the best reputations in the Golden Horseshoe area. If you want a job that is done to perfection and at a fair price, give The Eavestrough Compnay a call today at (905) 966-2564 or visit our website at www.theeavestroughcompany.com