Perfecta Kitchens

Reviews for Perfecta Kitchens

Hugo in Markham
Hugo in Markham

Kitchen and bathroom vanity

I hired them for a kitchen and bathroom renovation. The meeting with Hugo in his office was where everything began to come to life, he showed us how everything was going to be in three dimensions, the work was delivered within the agreed period, the installation was accurate, the quality was very good, and very professional. I recommend them 100%

Roberto charles
Roberto charles
0 reviews Acton, ON

Wall unit

From the initial visit for measurement and quotation , to the assembly , workmanship, clean up it was a great experience , workers with nice personalities, great attitudes and very polite

Paul in
Paul in

Custom kitchen cabinetry

I am a contractor doing multiple home renovations.
We have dealt with Perfecta kitchen for a few years and we couldn't be happier with their service. Hugo and his team custom make gorgeous kitchens .The quality, and the service is excellent!
They are very professional and very experienced.
We highly recommend them to anyone thinking of doing a new kitchen of any size ,vanities and custom cabinetry.

Paul
U Save Home Renovation Team

Charles Di Maria from Markham
Charles Di Maria from Markham

Bathroom Renovation

We've have been dealing with Hugo and his team for about 10 years. We started with a bathroom renovation. He customized our cabinets perfectly and made suggestions to improve the layout. Hugo delivered and installed the cabinets ahead of schedule which was wonderful!
We then had storage cabinets made for 2 different rooms. The quality is outstanding and the service and professionalism is above and beyond. We're excited about working with Hugo for our next upcoming project - new bedroom wardrobes! Thanks as always Hugo for taking the stress out of our renovations!! We highly recommend Hugo and his team!!

Alejandra
Alejandra
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our lovely kitchen

I was planning to change my kitchen for long time but it was stressful just to think about living with a big mess and the inconvenience of not having where to cook for who knows how long. A friend of mine recommended Perfecta Kitchens. Hugo was nice and willing to work according to what we needed. He listened every single request and came to us with an amazing proposal, good price, quality and timing. They adapted a temporary kitchen in our basement, what made the process way easier. They work neat, fast and most important WE LOVE OUR NEW KITCHEN.
THANK YOU Perfecta Kitchens!

Kitchen remodel

Hugo was very caring and dedicated when he remodeled my kitchen. He is very good at what he does. The job was well done
No problems- everything looked beautiful
He started the job on time and finished on time!

Eduardo in Toronto
Eduardo in Toronto

the best quality and service

The Perfecta kichen team's made me the kitchen of my dreams, just as they designed it, they did some incredible finishes and a fast and flawless installation, in general a high quality service, highly recommended

Honest, talented

I have been using Perfecta kitchens for a while now and have been very impressed with the range in kitchen quality and vision that Hugo puts in to every project he creats. Hugo is a talented cabinet maker and has always taken on every project that I have given him with an understanding for my expectations and that of my clients. He is honest, determined and passionate about his business and that transcends in the fine quality kitchens he produces. I would recommend him for any size project big or small.

Project Manager

Fercho
Fercho

Kitchen renew

Great services excellent costumer services always on time
Really satisfied and I do recommend always there
To answer your question Friendly and Great to solve any. Problem or give you ideas

Joselin
Joselin
1 review Caledon, ON

Efficient

We decided to change our kitchen since due to covid we are working from home and we need to deal with our ugly kitchen 24-7 we contacted Perfecta and in 10 days we were enjoying the new ,modern and affordable kitchen !
Great service ,super efficient ,detail oriented and fast !!!
The only regret was not contacted them earlier!!!

More about Perfecta Kitchens

Perfecta Kitchens focus on quality, unique design, affordability, expertise, consistency, superior craftsmanship and service. With an unlimited number of kitchen and bath designs, Perfecta Kitchens will be able to help you create a kitchen that is totally yours on time and on budget.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Torontp?