Dallas Paving

Reviews for Dallas Paving

H T.
H T.

Driveway paving

Freddy was very good. Good customer service. Good work quality. Would recommend his services to my friends

pat in Vaughan
pat in Vaughan

no answer

on March 24th 2018 Sal came to our house on Jayfield Rd, Brampton during his sales walk around in the street. we signed up a contract and he promised the work will start in May, we have tried calling many times with no answer. we paid a deposit of $800.00. this is unacceptable. we need a call back.

we received a call back after the review and as they were busy they could not get back to us promptly. Freddy the son was very nice on the phone and promised they will start the job this week on Friday. i am sure they will do a good job. will provide update once the work is finished.

Review has 1 previous version

We have contacted you and let you know that your driveway will be done on Friday June 8 2018

JACOB in Toronto
JACOB in Toronto

Driveway

They are a pretty good team. My driveway had to be aligned with the concrete paving on the side boulevard. They did raise the driveway height to sync with the concrete. We are very happy

Thank you Jacob!! It was great working with you.

Eric in Ottawa
Eric in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Driveway

Our driveway was finished and can't say enough, love the look and it's solid. We got exactly what we asked for. Sal and crew were very professional and a treat to deal with.
Thanks for everything guys!
Eric.

Thank you Eric! It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Great job!

Thanks Freddy for doing my mom's driveway. Easy process overall and we're happy with the work done. Owner of company Sal working on the job sold us. Already have recommended you to friends & family.

The owner Sal is always inspecting and conducting the work to be done. Here at Dallas Paving we strive on excellence and that is the reason why Sal is on site everyday. It was great doing work for you. Looking forward to future projects!

Marco in Brantford
Marco in Brantford

Brampton drive way and extentsion

Marco the sales man did a great job getting my job dug out asap. Gave me time to start my new porche and steps.
After about 1 month I was ready for paving to be done.
Sal is the man. Every little thing gonna be alright . His son does a great job as well.
They told me they would be there at 12 and sure enough at 12 the Dallas crew came rolling onto my street .
They did a great job. They had to do it by hand and it was hot and the layer would not fit on my driverway.
Great finish . Great work overall.
If I have complaint was it took afew weeks longer then I was hoping for. But that's cause they have so much work. CAuse damn they goods
Everything little thing gonna be alright

Great doing work for you Marco. Treated our crew with the outmost respect. Was very hospitable and understanding. Thank you!

Mario volpentesta
Mario volpentesta

parking lot 159 woodbridge ave

Dallas paving done a great job and fast service with a great price they were honest and fair am happy with the work they done and i will suggest Dallas paving to others good job good job

bolog123 in Brampton
bolog123 in Brampton

driveway paving

are u looking to get your driveway paved but don't know who to contact. i have your answer. Freddy at Dallas paving.
i just had mine done. excellent job. great people to deal with.
guaranteed. no need to look any further. call Dallas Paving you won't be dissapointed

Thank you very much it was a pleasure doing your driveway!!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Front Interlocking and Sod

We hired Dallas paving to remove unwanted trees shrubs and concrete steps at the front of the house. Dallas paving went out of their way to reschedule us in a little earlier date as we were coordinating with different contractors for for inside the house renovations. We wanted something simple and clean and Dallas paving provided that with only half a days of work they got the job done with no complaints whatsoever. We are very happy with what Dallas paving has provided us in terms of workmanship and at a great price. Thanks Dallas very much appreciated!

Anthony, it was great meeting you and your family. If anything else needs to be done you know who to call!

Swansea
Swansea

Concrete Driveway and steps

Dallas Paving did a tremendous job for us. They respected our deadline as we are putting our house up for sale. They completed the job when they said they would, were on time, polite and did a perfect job on the very large driveway and steps. Tidy as well. I would certainly recommend

It was great doing work for you. If you need anything done on your future properties we are always available. Have a great evening.