Dallas Paving

Reviews for Dallas Paving

Rami in Brampton
Rami in Brampton

Paving my driveway

I'm new in the neighborhood but I've seen Dallas Paving signs on many driveways. I did my market search and I found Dallas is the most professional licensed paving company in my area! Also, I found dealing with Freddy was very professional. He is a nice guy and explains the job done in details. At the end when you do it, do it right!

Thank you for the kind words!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway paving

I have witnessed Dallas Paving work in the D section for the past few years and it is absolutely amazing. Freddy is am amazing individual and very professional. This year I needed to repave my driveway and I have decided to use Dallas paving to complete this project.

Thank you for choosing Dallas Paving! We will be sure to leave you satisfied once the driveway is complete!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway paving

Prior to making a decision, we received 4 quotes and also spoke to neighbours who were pleased with driveways paved by Dallas some time ago. Based on these factors, we chose Dallas Paving for our project. Price was competitive and the crew was on the scene right on schedule. They worked very efficiently and did a great job. We would recommend Dallas Paving to friends and neighbours. Thanks Freddy and crew.

Thank you for the kind words.

Peter V
Peter V

Paving driveway

Thanks to Marco and his crew for the fabulous work they did on my driveway. Work started in June with the removal and grading of the driveway. The final product was done August 21st. Lots of positive feedback from neighbour's on the great job done. I would highly recommended Dallas Paving for any of your paving needs.

Thank you for the kind words Peter! We are glad you are happy with our work. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

François in Toronto
François in Toronto

Paving project on an old 1950's house

We had a challenging paving project because our detached garage is a lot lower than our house. Dallas Paving was patient and open to discuss various options to deal with this complexity. Also, to make matters more complicated, our foundation contractor destroyed Dallas Paving’s prep work. They were very kind to come back and redo their work even though it was not their fault. Dallas Paving provided solid work and their service was great.

Jacquie C in Brampton
Jacquie C in Brampton

Competitive Pricing and Great Quality

I am very happy with my double driveway paving project which included stone edging. Freddy and his team were friendly, efficient and delivered the quality promised and within the time frame estimated.

Thank you Jacquie, it was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to future projects together!

Tery in Brampton
Tery in Brampton

Best Paving Company

Best Paving Money Can Get you. Takes Really good Care of your driveway. compacts and rolls the asphalt over and over again. Great clean up after the job is done. Very polite. has all equipment needed. Would definitely recommened to anyone.

We appreciate the great review. Thank you!

VICTOR in Ottawa
VICTOR in Ottawa

Driveway Paving

I am very pleased with the job just completed by Freddy and Dallas Paving. It's taken me several years to finally take the plunge, but the wait was worth it. The price was very competitive, the job completed AHEAD of schedule, the team of installers were highly professional. Five minutes after the job was done you wouldn't even know they had been there, it was so clean. I have no issues with recommending Dallas Paving to anyone, and have already referred my neighbour to them. Great price, great job, great deal. Thanks Freddy.

Thank you victor. It was great working with you!

Chuck in Etobicoke
Chuck in Etobicoke

Residential Driveway Paving

100% Satisfaction. Canvassed my area,looking for homes that had their driveways paved. The majority of homeowners,were very pleased with their new driveways. The majority had their driveways paved by Dallas Paving Company. I took their comments in a positive manner,and in turn contacted Dallas Paving Company in Vaughn, and spoke directly with their owner. His name is " Freddy ". The very next day Freddy came to my home and introduced himself to myself and my wife. He measured our driveway, and explained in detail, the work involved, the materials that he would use, and the duration from start to finished completion, along with the Warranty offered. He gave us different options that we could consider in the way of curb appeal. He was very knowledgeable ,
professional, and understanding to our needs.
That type of communication,is not too common these days.
If you are a ( Particular Home Owner ) and we certainly are, then I strongly advise yourselves or neighbours to contact Dallas Paving Company in Vaughn,Ontario and ask for Freddy.. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dallas Paving, and Freddy. It has been an absolute pleasure, meeting and working together for a job well done!!
Your work obviously speaks for itself !!

Thank you for the kind words Chuck. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Talk to you soon.

paul124 in Vaughan
paul124 in Vaughan

dallas paving

they did a great job, did the job on the date they said they would, did not leave any kind of mess after, very happy with the work they did would have them back again

Hey Paul thanks for the great review. It was nice working with you and look forward to seeing you again!

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Woodbridge?