HOME RENOMATIC INC.

General Contractors
1140 Bellamy Road - Unit 2 Toronto ON M1H 1H4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Richmond Hill  >  HOME RENOMATIC INC.

Reviews for HOME RENOMATIC INC.

jalaluddin
jalaluddin

Accessible bath project and closet renovation

Work was completed on time. Good and accommodating approach. Professional and considerate about the job. Good follow after service.

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Jalaluddin it was nice to provide our services to you .
Sincerely,
Kashif.

Z in Toronto
Z in Toronto

Hardwood floor renovation

Kahsif, is a rude, obnoxious and worthless contractor who cares nothing but getting paid. He hired a bunch of rookies from Kijiji and did a terrible job with our hardwood reno. He gave us the lowest grade hardwood and charged us $4000 for just 400sq ft of space, which started to dent with the slightest drop of my kid's toy. When asked, he said that humidity is causing it. There is no reasoning with him, he is ALWAYS RIGHT. For your own benefit, please stay away from this person. He will take your money and will leave you frustrated.

Koji from Toronto
Koji from Toronto

Upstairs Renovations

I came across the reviews on this website and thought this would be a good renovation. Total nightmare. Kashif and his contractors were never on time. The quality of work was pathetic. Based of what they provided us, I felt a grade 10 student probably could have done a better job. Speaking of which, a lot of the workers he brought were beginners to the contracting business. They had no knowledge of anything and many times I found myself teaching them what do to. He was very quick to come and ask me for money, but because I needed the work quickly and was desperate to find someone who can get the work done quickly, I chose him. Big mistake, as he wouldn't shop up on days and for me the deadline passed by a week! He was very rude and even his own workers had negative things to say about him. Please, for your own good, save your money.

Basement Laundry Room / Bathroom for Erin

Assisted Review

“I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did on our new bathroom. We are thrilled with the results and were very pleased with your work. Your crew took excellent care of our home ensuring that nothing was damaged as you carried all the materials down our narrow staircase to the basement. You were quick to answer any concerns we had, and were able to work around such obstacles as an unlevel floor and low ceiling. We can hardly believe how you transformed this room in just two short weeks. With such reasonable rates and great service, we will certainly use your company again.”

Erin

John F in East york
John F in East york

Complete main floor renovations and basement foundations

After we had to let go of our first contractor, we called Kashif who came recommended by several of our neighbours who have previously used his services. Kashif and his team were life savers as my wife was 7 months pregnant and our entire house was demolished with no end in sight. Kashif and his workers worked relentlessly to get the job done on time while maintaining a high standard of quality. Kashif was constantly in contact with us regarding every day work either via e-mail or phone. The finished product was better than anything we could have ever expected. The main floor is now completely open concept and the value of our house has doubled. We would highly recommend Kashif and his workers for jobs big or small and would use him again in a heartbeat for any future renovations. Contact Kashif if you would like to speak with us.

More about HOME RENOMATIC INC.

Home Renomatic has been providing customers in the Greater Toronto Area with the highest quality custom affordable home renovations since 2001. We welcome the opportunity to work with you in achieving your home renovation needs with a variety of projects that you have, such as: • Bathroom installations • Flooring ...