Maple Leaf Movers

Reviews for Maple Leaf Movers

Annu in Toronto
Annu in Toronto

Great work Guri and Harry

The service provided by Harry and Guri from Mapel Leaf Movers has compelled us to write this review. We are extremely impressed with their service and professionalism. This has been the anazingly easy going shifting for us, all thanks to these two boys. All we had to do was to show them the stuff and they were extremely flawless in taking care of the rest. We would recommend them for the hassel free moving that too with extremely good rates. Thanks guys!! Cheers!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Best long distance and residential move

Honestly, this has been a very positive move. The assiciates were very respectful and extremely accommodating. It was a real pleasure in dealing with the company. This is my second move with them. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone and will be very happy to provide a reference for management and the staff.

hello there,

Heather in Hamilton
Heather in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hamilton

Moved sept 2018 in Hamilton. Had a few problems around moving and company listened and took every action they could to make the move easier for me. I found them to be fair and trustworthy. I would this company again. Recommended.

for your great review review, we really appreciate it

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

had a great moving experince

Thank you Maple leaf movers and there hard working, friendly and knowledgeable crew. It's the MAPLE LEAF helped us out twice in 1 year. They were very thorough wrapping all our pieces in blankets ensuring that all our treasures were in pristine condition when they arrived at their final destination.I would highly recommend this awesome company to anyone considering a move.

Moving service

Very professional,helpful and friendly team. Took the ultimate care of the furniture, everything was wrapped to avoid any damages. I had used this moving service approximately two years ago and when I was to move again would not have considered anybody else for my recent move. I would highly recommend MAPLE LEAF to anyone who needs a moving service, Extremely happy with the service.

thank you.

Moving

First time using this company. They showed up on time with a large truck and three men. They had their own supplies which was good. They were careful with the furniture.

Review has 1 previous version

pam.wray
pam.wray

Last minute move on a busy weekend

I decided to book movers for the labour day long weekend - moving our daughter into her rental house from Toronto to Hamilton. As I looked around the pricing was outrageous - and I was very happy with the quote from Maple Leaf Movers. I decided to give it a try and I booked them. The 2 guys showed up on time at my house - loaded everything up - and arrived in Hamilton at a decent time. The furniture was bulky and it had to go to a 3rd floor attic with tight hallways. They did it effortlessly - prompt, professional and didn't give up trying on the tight corners. It was SUCH a relief and huge burden off our minds. They also finished the job within the time frame I booked so it didn't cost me anything extra. It was a pleasure to do business with them - and I will definitely use them again

jeny in Mississauga
jeny in Mississauga

Moved

Maple Leaf Movers are the most trust worthy people. They have done their work in the best professional way, my family is extremely happy with their services. The Guys who came to work were extremely Responsible and Friendly. We highly Recommend them for Future Needs.

More about Maple Leaf Movers

MAPLE LEAF MOVING & STORAGE IS ONE OF THE PREMIER RELOCATION COMPANY IN GTA. WE MOVE LOCAL AND LONG DISTANCE.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?