MAPLE LEAF MOVERS

19 Gable Drive Brampton ON L6V 2H2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Brampton  >  MAPLE LEAF MOVERS

Reviews for MAPLE LEAF MOVERS

Moving

First time using this company. They showed up on time with a large truck and three men. They had their own supplies which was good. They were careful with the furniture.

Review has 1 previous version

pam.wray
pam.wray

Last minute move on a busy weekend

I decided to book movers for the labour day long weekend - moving our daughter into her rental house from Toronto to Hamilton. As I looked around the pricing was outrageous - and I was very happy with the quote from Maple Leaf Movers. I decided to give it a try and I booked them. The 2 guys showed up on time at my house - loaded everything up - and arrived in Hamilton at a decent time. The furniture was bulky and it had to go to a 3rd floor attic with tight hallways. They did it effortlessly - prompt, professional and didn't give up trying on the tight corners. It was SUCH a relief and huge burden off our minds. They also finished the job within the time frame I booked so it didn't cost me anything extra. It was a pleasure to do business with them - and I will definitely use them again

jeny in Mississauga
jeny in Mississauga

Moved

Maple Leaf Movers are the most trust worthy people. They have done their work in the best professional way, my family is extremely happy with their services. The Guys who came to work were extremely Responsible and Friendly. We highly Recommend them for Future Needs.

jeet in Toronto
jeet in Toronto

full house move

moved a full house of around 3000sq ft. and the movers where very comfortable.they wrapped and tapped everything and made sure that my stuff is safe
For any move i highly recommend maple leaf movers these guys are fantastic and there price was very resonable as compared to other movers whom i called for quote.

Sue
Sue
1 review Caledon, ON

Move bedroom furniture from the main floor to the bedrooms and assemble beds

The 2 guys that came over were probably the best 2 movers I have seen. Very nice and also did an amazing job. We payed for 3 hours and they completely finished everything in 2.5 hours. Only thing was if I remembered I would have used the extra 30 mins to move other stuff around.

Anna
Anna

Moved from thorn hill to brampton .

We recently used Maple Leaf Movers to do the last minute move from Thorn hill to Brampton , i am so pleased with the service , specially as my previous movers didn't show up i was so stressed and all of the sudden i got  Maple leaf Movers from the internet and they were able to send me the guys within 2 hours .

i am very happy with the service , as the movers i hired were from kijiji  didn't show up, although their price was cheap but  they put me in the big problem  where  Maple leaf movers saved me .

so i would recommend to go with the reputated company like maple leaf Movers , never use any kijiji movers as there  are lot's of scammer who keep on telling less prices and fake service and never show up on the moving day .

Thank you Maple Leaf Movers for  your service very last minute

Kim
Kim

Great experience while moving .thanks Maple Leaf Movers

Would give this moving company 10 stars! They came recommended by my co worker , so I figured I could trust these guys plus the Homestars reviews were great. I have used other Movers  out of Toronto a a few times in the past and always end up with things missing so I was looking for a new Mover. Not only did they wrap all my furniture, unlike the other company, they completed the job in about 1.5  hours less time what they quoted me as i was moving to the storage. This saved me time and  money.  All the three boys were very friendly, polite and extremely helpful, working the entire time.

I had moved up to Hamilton in a storage and will be using them back in 2 months to move to my new Townhouse in Grimsby,. In all the years I have moved my dining room hutch, no one ever was able to remove the glass shelves so I worried that they would break (luckily, they never did). Jakhar took one quick look, turned the glass shelves upright and slid them out between the crack where the doors attach to the hutch. I can't believe that the previous mover did not know to do this, but then again, I don't think I dealt with professionals before .

Take it from someone who has had to move 6 times in about 12 years, these guys you can trust, pricing is better than others, they take credit cards . The staff was great to deal with from the ones on the phone when I booked to the three young men who got me back to Hamilton. TEN stars

Thanks Kim , we will see you shortly for your upcoming move in two months , we will send you the same team to ensure they know what to unpack and how to organize the stuff back as they took it apart.have a great day.

More about MAPLE LEAF MOVERS

MAPLE LEAF MOVING & STORAGE IS ONE OF THE PREMIER RELOCATION COMPANY IN GTA. WE MOVE LOCAL AND LONG DISTANCE.