Onsite The Computer Experts

Computer Repairs and Support
2A Crang Ave Toronto ON M6E 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Toronto  >  Onsite The Computer Experts

Review for Onsite The Computer Experts

Beth in Etobicoke
Beth in Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

Computer repair

Came to my house to repair my computer. Computer was slow and had a virus. Technician stayed about 1 hour and then told me he thinks there is still a virus in my computer that he cannot get at. If the computer gave me problems on the week-end (this was Friday) to call him back and he would have to take the computer to the shop to repair. My computer didn't work from the moment he left. Tried to run virus scans all week-end to no avail. Left a message for him on Monday, call returned on Tuesday. Tech said he would pick up the computer on Wednesday between 6pm-7pm. Never showed up. Called office at 7:15pm-got answering machine. Next day called The Computer Doctor. Tech came within 1 hour to my home and fixed my computer in about 1 hour. My computer has been running beautifully ever since. Left a message and e-mail to try to get my money back from Onsite The Computer Experts and never received a reply back. They were quite efficient at cashing my cheque though.