MD Landscape & Interlock, Inc. - No Longer in Business

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON L5S 1B3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  MD Landscape & Interlock, Inc. - No Longer in Business

Reviews for MD Landscape & Interlock, Inc. - No Longer in Business

Gary Mangar from Mississauga
Gary Mangar from Mississauga

install pavers and concrete sidewalk

The quality of the job done by this company was poor. They sloped the pavers and concrete towards the house. I also have foundation issues with both pavers and concrete. Called many times to complain but they always hang up the or don't answer. Left numerous messages but never got a response. I would not recommend this company.

Olavo Lira
Olavo Lira
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Interlock in the whole backyard

I am having an issue with the foundation done by him and his team invading the yard of my neighbor and he is not answering my calls or returning my voice mails (more then 10 now...)

I can NOT recommend him with such issue going on!!

More about MD Landscape & Interlock, Inc. - No Longer in Business

MD Landscape & Interlock Inc is a company that’s based on workmanship and customer satisfaction. We specialize in giving our clients landscapes that they can enjoy throughout the years. It’s a pride to us to give nature something in return for what it has given us.