WE-HAUL MOVING

Reviews for WE-HAUL MOVING

Annabel in Old Toronto
Annabel in Old Toronto

Moving services

Excelente and reliable staff!

Have recommended thier services to other family and friends!

Moving is a stress on it’s own but working with these guys made moving much more pleasant.

Thanks and keep up your professionalism.

Moving from Toronto to Etobicoke

Really reliable moving company and really nice people. They are very careful with your furniture. A hundred percent recommended if you are moving. Prices with in your budget. You should try the service.

1103561021 in Old Toronto
1103561021 in Old Toronto

Moving from north York to Toronto

Excellent pleople very careful moving my stuff, polite I am very glad with the service 100 per cent recommend. Accessible cost very paciente when moving appliances Thanks for the job

Joanne on Ping
Joanne on Ping

Move

Javier and his team were extremely professional and treated our items with such care and respect. They worked very quickly and extremely carefully. We were very impressed and would definitely use them again.

Thank you!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us

dearmrgeorgelin
dearmrgeorgelin

Moving

They were punctual, speedy and extremely careful with my furniture and units. I’ve already used them twice, will definitely hire them again.

Jas J.
Jas J.

Move

We-haul moving was great. Excellent service and very friendly staff. Would definitely use them again.

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Moved condo from Toronto to house in suburbs

I was moving a one bedroom condo in downtown Toronto into a house 1 hour outside of the city. After weeks of preparation I started getting anxiety that no one would show up, or my stuff would be damaged, or the quoted price would double, etc. I know of someone who had her stuff held hostage in the moving truck, and they refused to unload it until she paid double the quoted price! So - when Jay showed up for my move, exactly on time (actually some of the team was 30 min early!), I was instantly put at ease. He was friendly, professional, asked the right questions, managed his team well, and paid attention to detail - I could tell that he had done this a million times before and that I was in very good hands, so internally congratulated myself on an excellent decision :) I asked them to pack my 4K TV, my large mirror, disassemble and reassemble my bed, move my fridge/freezer food, they got it all right with no hassles and without me needing to check on everything. They took care of all of the little pieces/parts. The price was very reasonable and I was happy to add a tip because I was so thrilled that everything went smoothly. I'm sure this was a very small move for them - but I am just so happy! Thanks so much for everything!

Thanks for sharing your moving experience

hg from Toronto
hg from Toronto

Moved us from Etobicoke to Brantford

Kevin and Kerwin showed up at 8:30 AM as requested by us. These two gentlemen worked quickly and used caution at the same time.
Upon arrival in Brantford the truck was unloaded very quickly and again not a scratch or dent on any wall or piece of furniture.
YES we were well prepared for the move and it paid off. Thank you Jay for sending Kevin and Kerwin you have two awesome co-workers.

Private User reviews Portland, ON

Awesome Job!

We were moving and the company we had contracted bailed at the last minute. J and his crew took our job with 4 days notice even though it was a Sunday move.
Great experience, great team. Highly Recommend.

LB

Sandeep in Toronto
Sandeep in Toronto

Moving 2 bedroom Condo to Storage Unit

Jay and Philippe were great! Jay confirmed the appointment details by email and called beforehand as well. They were punctual, polite, respectful in handling my furniture and boxes. It was a lot of work and they handled it with poise, strength and a smile at all times! I would use them again, and refer them, for sure! Thanks guys! - Sandeep

Thanks for the great review

More about WE-HAUL MOVING

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.