WE-HAUL MOVING

aliu
aliu
1 review North York, ON

Movers

Javier and Tito did an excellent job moving us from North York to Markham. They were on time, polite, professional, and most importantly, very fast. We had a lot of stairs at both locations but they didn't let this slow them down at all. Their price is very reasonable and I was very satisfied overall with the job.

Thanks for your great review

l-gore
l-gore

Moving elderly mother from condo to condo

I am so impressed with We-Haul Moving: they were prompt, communicative, straightforward to book with no hidden fees, and superbly friendly. They exercised great care wrapping and moving furniture, were kind and patient with my elderly mother, and we both appreciate the level of professionalism this team brought to the job. The rates are very competitive, and they completed the move within their minimum charge window. I can't recommend them highly enough! They will be my first choice for any future move. Thank you again, Javier! You are a superstar!

Thanks for your great review
We Haul. Team

Patricia, Toronto
Patricia, Toronto

Moving my furniture before my renovation

Javier and his team made my moving before my renovation a bliss. I really recommend calling them for any type of moving services. They came on time and were very efficient and helpful.
I will call them again as soon as we finish our renovation to put things back into place.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us
Team

Kim Ryan in Scarborough
Kim Ryan in Scarborough

Bathroom Renovation

We booked We-Haul to remove building waste from our bathroom renovation. Mark was very helpful and provided all the necessary information. The cost was very reasonable and the service was excellent - the crew arrived promptly, called to tell us when they expected to arrive, and they did an amazing job of removing the debris and cleaning up afterwards. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend this company to others who need to have building waste (or any other debris) removed. Thank you We-Haul and Mark from a very satisfied customer.

Thanks

Kayla
Kayla

Best Movers in Toronto? I think yes.

They came early, were super friendly and responded to emails quickly leading up to the move—they even helped put my couch back together.

I'll definitely use them again in the future. Super professional.

Thanks for sharing yours moving experience with us
Team

Vivian
Vivian

Moving

The team showed up early and completed the move quickly and well! Very responsive communication and fair price.

We Haul Team

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Fast and Easy Move!

Arrived on time at 7:30AM. Moved from a 1 bedroom stacked townhouse to a 1 bedroom condo. Everything took just under 3 hours. J and his team are great. Would highly recommend.

Thanks James for your great review

Regards
We Haul Team

zafar
zafar
1 review Milton, ON

Home moving

Great people . We Haul did very great job!!! They came on time and place my furniture and etc as per label box, no damage, within the price as quoted . Jay and his team is really good and i will hire them again if i need.

Thanks

Thanks for your review

SC in Old Toronto
SC in Old Toronto

Professional and reliable

Very satisfied with their service. They were easy to deal with, took care of our valuable stuff, were considerate, respectful, responsive and on time. Highly recommended if you want predictibility at an affordable price

Thanks for sharing your experience with us

Regards

WeHaul

Moving

Excellent service, punctual, efficient, handle everything with great care.
highly recommend.
We hired them for a move from one end of the city to another and they did a great job.

Thanks for you great review

More about WE-HAUL MOVING

Welcome to We-Haul - a full service moving and storage company located in the GTA, serving all of Ontario.

At WE-HAUL every move is unique, we understand that no two moves can be treated the same way. We tailor your move to fit your time frame, personality and special requirements, and with our no hidden fees or extra charges guarantee you can rest assure that WE-HAUL stands by their rates.

Whether your move is big or small, we will work with you individually to develop a comprehensive plan to transport your belongings with efficiency and ease.

Don't be fooled by cheaper rates that at the end mean trouble and over paying, trust on WE-HAUL guaranteed rates period.

Check our website for helpful moving tips and to submit your quotes.