Extreme Landscape Group

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1160 Blair Rd ON L7L6Y6
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Extreme Landscape Group

Reviews for Extreme Landscape Group

tonycis82
tonycis82

Front Porch and Walkway

Rick and his crew have done an amazing Job on the front of my house, I asked Rick to make it stand out and he delivered just that, He picked the right stone and stairs so that everything flows nice and clean with the Garden Wall.
I would highly recommend Extreme Landscape Group for any landscaping needs.

I am glad you like the design, the smooth stone and the black steps work well with each other. I can't wait for the back yard project.

Patio and backyard landscaping

Rick and him crew took a backyard that was essentially in horrible disrepair to a gorgeous oasis. They graded and installed a beautiful huge patio and walkway and planted a greenery of cedars in the back giving us bother aesthetic and privacy. And it was done quickly without any fuss. Rick is so wonderful to work with and his work is absolutely top notch. Even my dad who’s an old school retired landscaper of 35 years gives him the big thumbs up!

Thank you for the kind review, I am glad you like you back yard and I am honoured that your father appreciates the work that we did. Thanks so much.

Lori
Lori

Backyard total renovation

Rick and his crew went above the call to transform my backyard to place I can't wait to retreat to daily! He suggested many things where I was unable to come up with a suggestion or idea and they all worked beautifully together! I am absolutely thrilled with the work they did. My backyard is now the gathering point for friends instead of the embarrassment it once was. :) They were super clean with their work as well, tidying up everything after finishing each night. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Extreme Landscape group to anyone needing landscaping or any work outside.
Thanks Rick!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting me with my design. I am glad you like it and you are the envy of the street.

dina.jessop
dina.jessop
1 review Milton, ON

Extreme Landscape Group built us a patio and deck. We bought our home 6 years ago and finally got around to getting this done. We had received many accelades on Rick & his team and we were extrememly pleased we decided to go with them for the work which w

Rick and his team worked hard to get the job done. We collaborated great at the onset on what we wanted and also took into account his opinions and expertise in order to help guide us with a great end result. Rick's team worked super hard to get the job done and the entire job was complete within a couple of weeks. What impressed us the most was their attention to detail and their goal to get it not just right but perfect. The smallest details which we had noted to bring up and mention, while the work was being done, by the time the points were brought up, Rick and his team had also noted the items and had already begun to either fix/ add to/ correct etc.. The team was super friendly and had fun while they worked which was nice to see. We would highly recommend Rick and his team if you're looking to add a beautiful back yard to your home. We cannot wait to enjoy it this last bit of summer ahead of us and all the years to come!!!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you guys, I appreciate the compliments. I love the way the back yard came together and can't wait to see it with the furniture and fire pit. I hope you guys have good time in your new out door living space.

jonathankaine76
jonathankaine76

Landscaping

I was extremely impressed by the design, quality of the materials (particularly the techno block walk way) and the efficiency of the work. My goal was for curb appeal with minimal maintenance and I believe that those goals were achieved. In total, it took less than four days for Rick and his crew to remove existing plants, trees and walkway then install the new walkway and porch, plant new flowers and lay down sod. The cleanup was done efficiently and ground lighting was added without request.

I highly recommend Extreme Landscaping for big projects such as this one.

Thank you for the kind words, I love the design of the gardens, they make the front entrance pop. The end result of the walk way, porch and gardens look amazing. Thank you for trusting me.

N W.
N W.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Frontyard Hardscaping and Softscaping: walkway, porch, driveway, garden beds, regraded lawn, new sod

We hired Extreme Landscape Group after interviewing many candidates.
We are so happy we did, and are thrilled with the outcome.
Rick's design for our front porch, walkway and garden beds are both functional and very beautiful.
Each piece of this project was executed without flaw and in a timely manner. Rick's attention to every detail was most appreciated.
His team is hard-working, knowledgeable and respectful. The worksites were left clean at the end of each day. It was a pleasure to have them work on our home. Thank you, Brian, Manny and Luke!
The quality of work is second to none. Would recommend again and again.

It was a pleasure working with you guys, you are both kind and very hospitable. Thank you for trusting my judgement the end design turned out amazing. I am glad you guys and you neighbours love it. It was pleasure and can't wait till the next projects.

arholden
arholden

Patio reconstruction

It was by accident that we got in touch with Exteme Landscape Group, that turned out to be an asset. Many of the things you see in the pictures above were a direct result of the vision of Rick and his crew compared to our basic plans. His crew were a pleasure to have around, hard working, very exacting, and we never heard a foul word from their mouths while they were here. (A comment also made by neighbours.). He started as scheduled, and finished the job even a bit ahead of schedule. We were more than pleased with the end product and are anxious now to finish off the task with new furnishings. GREAT JOB!!!

Thank you for letting me go with my design ideas, it turned out amazing. I am glad you guys like and can't wait to see the new furniture on the patio.

Jon W.
Jon W.

Backyard landscaping - new fencing, trees, sod, etc., and landscape design.

Rick designed a privacy solution for us from scratch that included fencing and cedars. He also completely replaced several weed infested lawn areas. He and the team were always on time, did fast high quality work and came in on budget. He was easy to deal with, very honest and fair with reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend Extreme for an efficient job well done.

Hi Jon, it was a pleasure working with you guys, the back yard looks amazing, I can't wait to tackle the front. All the best.

Backyard Renovation

Rick and his crew transformed our entire back yard.
Project Scope: The project included demolition of all existing landscaping and hardscaping and replacing all with new materials.
Installation: 1200 sq feet of paving stone, flagstone work, Armour Stone retaining walls, regrading and new sod

Rick and his team are very accommodating and easy to work with. They react well to last-minute scope changes and offer advice on changes to plans when something does not make sense. Rick was always available to talk through any concerns as the project went on.
In addition, they are a very careful and clean crew on site. Neighbours remarked how, considering the amount of work that was being done, there was minimal impact to the neighbourhood (noise or mess). We were personally impressed at the minimal impact to the front of our home considering the amount of material that was moved from front to back.

We would recommend Rick and the Extreme Crew to anyone doing work around their home.

sfcandeloro

It was a pleasure working with both of you guys. Your family was very hospitable and easy to work with. I love the design and hope you have great time using the pool and fire pit. All the best.

rebecca
rebecca
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Entire backyard and front garden

Resodded everything, new garden beds in front and backyard. The guys were 100% reliable and had a lot of integrity. The work was done well and on time. Totally happy!!!

It was a pleasure working with both of you, looking forward to future projects. All the best.

More about Extreme Landscape Group

We can create beautiful landscapes for residential or commercial, whether it be planning your flower beds, or creating new pathways, rockeries or other design features to take advantage of the natural attributes of your outdoor environment.

Our construction crews can execute your landscape designs or fix problem areas. Our services include:

Landscape design and construction
Water fixtures
Property Maintenance
Lawn Care
Snow Plowing and Removal

Established in 2000, Extreme Landscaping & Property Maintenance has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We are fully insured and have good standing with WSIB.
It takes good planning and expertise to make the most of your property. Our professionals can help.