Extreme Landscape Group

Reviews for Extreme Landscape Group

Rob
Rob

Backyard/Frontyard Renovation

Our front and backyard had been neglected for many years and we required an extreme makeover quickly to make room for a shed and hot tub that we wanted installed before the winter.

We hired Rick and his team to help and within just a few days our backyard was unrecognizable after they removed several mature trees, deep rooted stumps, an old stone patio with steps and dying lawn. In its place, we had a perfectly levelled large modern patio ready to receive our new tub and a new stylish front patio walkway and steps. Finally, Rick and the guys assembled our 8.5 x 11 Keter shed on the last day on the job.

We are thrilled with our new backyard and would not hesitate to recommend Rick to anyone looking for landscaping renovations. We can't wait to hire him again next year to complete garden landscaping throughout the property.

Hi Rob, I am glad you like the design, the front and back yard look amazing. By moving the gardens around we had space to add a hot tub and shed. The back yard is some much more functional. I can't wait to finish the gardens in the front and back yard and add lighting, it's going to look like a oasis. Thanks so much for trusting me.

Brendan in Mississauga
Brendan in Mississauga

Front porch, steps and walkway

Rick and his team were absolute professionals throughout this job. Our porch was part of the 60-year-old original build and had severely shifted over the years. The team was able to level out the porch and update the look of our house with a new walkway and steps. Rick provided great suggestions on the overall design and material choice. We were thrilled with the final outcome.

We did notice one or two loose or cracked stones, but the team was quick to come back out and make the repairs.

Thanks Brendan, I love the way the front porch and steps turned out. I know there are 2 stones that don't want to stick, but we will make it right we always do. Thanks for the kind review.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Front landscaping.

We weren't really sure how to approach tackling our yard. We had old paving stones and untidy grass, and didn't know what direction we wanted to go. We approached the guys at Extreme Landscape Group (Rick) who was quick to lend a hand. They brought their industry insights and expertise to make this a very simple process. The crew were very professional and friendly, and cleaned everything up. I'm going to call on them again in the Spring for my backyard. Our family and friends all love the new look and we couldn't be more pleased.

Hi Jonathan, I am glad you guys love your new front Landscaping. It looks great and it's functional. I can't wait till next year for the back yard project.

Cheers !!!!!!

GORDON
GORDON
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Front patio and Back deck & patio

Rick and the guys did an awesome job on our front and backyard. When Rick did an initial assessment, he knew what our needs are and most importantly, he gave some valuable advice and opinions on how the layout should be. Another reason why we choose him was how friendly and helpful he is. Also in contrast to the other companies, they were more than happy to get rid of some items we wanted to rid of such as an old bbq , satellite dish etc. They even cut off and removed some of the trees and branches for us. The prices were reasonable. In fact they do such a good job that they are busy and you might have to plan ahead. I would certainly recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind words, I love the design and that it is different from the other houses. I am glad that you guys love it and it was a great experience working with you and your family.

Dora G-Town
Dora G-Town
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Front to back outdoor Landscape Project

Rick & his team were fantastic! You and your staff were excellent to work with. They were always professional and courteous and we were very impressed by the level of maturity and pride in their work. The quality was obvious throughout the project & your on-going efforts to go the extra mile until the project was not only complete but also to perfection. Your amazing work still slows traffic in our neighborhood & we constantly hear compliments. You are truly artists in this industry & we would gladly recommend your company. Thank you again, you have exceeded our expectations!

Thanks Dora, we appreciate your kind words. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations that's what we strive for. I hope you enjoy your Landscape projects for many years to come.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Patios, Rock Wall, Gardens

Rick and his team did an outstanding job on a large patio, a couple patio walks, a rock wall and new garden on our property. Rick is a pleasure to deal with and he has many creative ideas and a very high attention to detail. He is very responsive to customer’s questions and requests. I would highly recommend him to others for their landscape projects.

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the kind words. I love the garden wall and large back yard patio everything turned out amazing. I can't wait for any other projects you come up with. Cheers

mp
mp

Landscaping

Rick and his team were outstanding from start to finish. They planned out the space, graded the property, brought In the soil, laid the sod, did all the plantings and finished off the gardens with mulch. Rick’s a straight forward and he looks for ways to have it look great yet save money wherever possible - he along with his entire crew are hard working, professional, and take great pride in their work. On top of that they are a very friendly group of guys. Even the neighbours love them! I can’t say enough good things about Extreme Landscaping. Highly recommend!

Thanks Michael, I appreciate the kind words. I treat every clients home like it was my own, so if I can save you money and make it look awesome without cutting corners I will. You guys and your family are amazing people to work with. Thanks so much.

Adam D.
Adam D.

Patio and walkway installation

Rick and his team did an excellent job. Everything was completed as requested. Rick was available for any concerns and was able to make excellent recommendations. His team worked tirelessly to make sure the job was done on time. No complaints! Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks Adam,

I am glad you love your new back yard, I have to give you props because you had everything prepared and organized in the back for us. That made everything go smooth. Thank you sir.

Ashtar in Mississauga
Ashtar in Mississauga

Front and Back Landscaping

We met with quite a few landscapers given we wanted to do a significant amount of work and Rick was by far and away the most collaborative of them all.
Most landscaping companies have a "style" they stick to and will effectively push the client to go with what they have done in the past. However, from the start Rick made it a point to listen on what we wanted and customized his work accordingly.
His unique skill is striking that balance between telling clients what to do and advising them when they might be going down the wrong path to achieve a client's final vision. We knew nothing about plants, stone styles, etc. but knew what I wanted it to look like in the end. Rick and his team went above and beyond our expectations and were completely professional throughout the process. He takes just as much pride on the outcome as we did.

Thanks Ashtar for the kind words, that's the goal to make my customers visions come true. I am glad it all turned out to both of your expectations. I love the design, clean lines and simple use of boxwoods and grass. LOOKS AMAZING !!!!!!

jeff
jeff

Backyard and side yard lawn and patio

Once Rick and his team showed up it was fast and efficient. The guys are friendly and skilled. Professional and multitalented. We had a problem with a poorly burried pool and awful grade. He cane in. Ripped up everything that needed to go, then some magical wizardry and voila. A livable backyard for my family. Thank you Rick and Extreme Earth Movers. I can not recommend these guys enough.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you enjoy your new back yard with your family.

More about Extreme Landscape Group

We can create beautiful landscapes for residential or commercial, whether it be planning your flower beds, or creating new pathways, rockeries or other design features to take advantage of the natural attributes of your outdoor environment.

Our construction crews can execute your landscape designs or fix problem areas. Our services include:

Landscape design and construction
Water fixtures
Property Maintenance
Lawn Care
Snow Plowing and Removal

Established in 2000, Extreme Landscaping & Property Maintenance has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We are fully insured and have good standing with WSIB.
It takes good planning and expertise to make the most of your property. Our professionals can help.