Extreme Landscape Group

Dora G-Town
Dora G-Town
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Front to back outdoor Landscape Project

Rick & his team were fantastic! You and your staff were excellent to work with. They were always professional and courteous and we were very impressed by the level of maturity and pride in their work. The quality was obvious throughout the project & your on-going efforts to go the extra mile until the project was not only complete but also to perfection. Your amazing work still slows traffic in our neighborhood & we constantly hear compliments. You are truly artists in this industry & we would gladly recommend your company. Thank you again, you have exceeded our expectations!

Thanks Dora, we appreciate your kind words. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations that's what we strive for. I hope you enjoy your Landscape projects for many years to come.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Patios, Rock Wall, Gardens

Rick and his team did an outstanding job on a large patio, a couple patio walks, a rock wall and new garden on our property. Rick is a pleasure to deal with and he has many creative ideas and a very high attention to detail. He is very responsive to customer’s questions and requests. I would highly recommend him to others for their landscape projects.

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the kind words. I love the garden wall and large back yard patio everything turned out amazing. I can't wait for any other projects you come up with. Cheers

mp
mp

Landscaping

Rick and his team were outstanding from start to finish. They planned out the space, graded the property, brought In the soil, laid the sod, did all the plantings and finished off the gardens with mulch. Rick’s a straight forward and he looks for ways to have it look great yet save money wherever possible - he along with his entire crew are hard working, professional, and take great pride in their work. On top of that they are a very friendly group of guys. Even the neighbours love them! I can’t say enough good things about Extreme Landscaping. Highly recommend!

Thanks Michael, I appreciate the kind words. I treat every clients home like it was my own, so if I can save you money and make it look awesome without cutting corners I will. You guys and your family are amazing people to work with. Thanks so much.

Adam D.
Adam D.

Patio and walkway installation

Rick and his team did an excellent job. Everything was completed as requested. Rick was available for any concerns and was able to make excellent recommendations. His team worked tirelessly to make sure the job was done on time. No complaints! Would recommend to anyone!

Thanks Adam,

I am glad you love your new back yard, I have to give you props because you had everything prepared and organized in the back for us. That made everything go smooth. Thank you sir.

Ashtar in Mississauga
Ashtar in Mississauga

Front and Back Landscaping

We met with quite a few landscapers given we wanted to do a significant amount of work and Rick was by far and away the most collaborative of them all.
Most landscaping companies have a "style" they stick to and will effectively push the client to go with what they have done in the past. However, from the start Rick made it a point to listen on what we wanted and customized his work accordingly.
His unique skill is striking that balance between telling clients what to do and advising them when they might be going down the wrong path to achieve a client's final vision. We knew nothing about plants, stone styles, etc. but knew what I wanted it to look like in the end. Rick and his team went above and beyond our expectations and were completely professional throughout the process. He takes just as much pride on the outcome as we did.

Thanks Ashtar for the kind words, that's the goal to make my customers visions come true. I am glad it all turned out to both of your expectations. I love the design, clean lines and simple use of boxwoods and grass. LOOKS AMAZING !!!!!!

jeff
jeff

Backyard and side yard lawn and patio

Once Rick and his team showed up it was fast and efficient. The guys are friendly and skilled. Professional and multitalented. We had a problem with a poorly burried pool and awful grade. He cane in. Ripped up everything that needed to go, then some magical wizardry and voila. A livable backyard for my family. Thank you Rick and Extreme Earth Movers. I can not recommend these guys enough.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you enjoy your new back yard with your family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard/Frontyard renovation

We needed a complete back and front yard makeover and spent many hours searching online for a reputable company. The majority of those who responded would only complete a portion of the job despite advertising otherwise. From day one, Rick was professional and prompt with his onsite visit and quote. He had great ideas on how to make our yard functional, and keep costs down. His crew was professional and cleaned up every day. They accommodated a few last minute changes/requests as well. We love our yard and would highly recommend Rick and his crew!

Hi Guys, it was a pleasure working with you. I love the design of the front, back and side yard it opens everything up. Thank you so much for your hospitality and kindness.

Nauman
Nauman
7 reviews Milton, ON

Interlocking and landscaping front of hime

Rick was awesome to deal with prior the project and while they were doing it. He came by on a couple of occasions before the project to drop of samples and to give us his vision of what he wanted the front of the home to look like. Even though he had been extremely busy over the last few months, he was always quick to reply to my emails. The quality of work was top notch, and his pricing was reasonable compared to other companies that I had interviewed. Not to mention other positive reviews for him helped me decide on using his company. Truly a great experience.

It was a pleasure working with you, the porch and steps turned out amazing.

hendersonsm
hendersonsm

Backyard stone work

Thanks Rick and crew! Such a great job and left the site so tidy it was easy to set up my furniture right away!

Thanks for the positive response, I love the pattern of the interlock and you were a great customer to work with.

tonycis82
tonycis82

Front Porch and Walkway

Rick and his crew have done an amazing Job on the front of my house, I asked Rick to make it stand out and he delivered just that, He picked the right stone and stairs so that everything flows nice and clean with the Garden Wall.
I would highly recommend Extreme Landscape Group for any landscaping needs.

I am glad you like the design, the smooth stone and the black steps work well with each other. I can't wait for the back yard project.

More about Extreme Landscape Group

We can create beautiful landscapes for residential or commercial, whether it be planning your flower beds, or creating new pathways, rockeries or other design features to take advantage of the natural attributes of your outdoor environment.

Our construction crews can execute your landscape designs or fix problem areas. Our services include:

Landscape design and construction
Water fixtures
Property Maintenance
Lawn Care
Snow Plowing and Removal

Established in 2000, Extreme Landscaping & Property Maintenance has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We are fully insured and have good standing with WSIB.
It takes good planning and expertise to make the most of your property. Our professionals can help.