Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Jim in Vancouver
Jim in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

To begin with, I made an appointment with Eric and he told me to head down to his workshop to check out the showroom. The shop is run by him and his father, Sam. After deciding on door samples and picking my material, they provided me with a quote the next day. They were fairly flexible with some changes in the sizing or adjustments of the cabinets even after they started cutting the cabinets. They allowed me to visit the shop to view the current status of the cabinets. They took about roughly 2 weeks to finish the cabinets and have the doors completed as well even though they quoted me 3 weeks for completion! I picked up the cabinets myself and had an installer put it in for me.

Overall, great quality work from an honest family. Thanks guys!

Thanks Jim. It's been a pleasure and I hope you are still enjoying your kitchen very much.

Eric
Tang's Cabinets and Woodwork

More about Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Established since 1980, Tang's Cabinets & Woodwork has been serving Metro Vancouver's booming housing market with their custom cabinetry and designs. Based in Burnaby, BC the TCW workshop is equipped with state of the art carpentry machinery. From computer assisted cutting, to automatic edgebanding, you can rest assured that the ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Burnaby?