Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Burnaby  >  Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Reviews for Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Lam in Toronto
Lam in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Cabinet refacing

We had kitchen cabinet refacing to be done. Eric was approachable, flexible, reasonably priced and hands-on the whole way, getting fine craftsmanship done ahead of schedule. And he has parts or our kitchen working better than they ever have! Thanks so much, Eric!

Thanks for the great review Lam! I really appreciate it! Best of luck to you!

Carrie
Carrie
1 review Vancouver, BC

Custom TV stand and wood wall panels

We had some issues with finding a TV stand that would fit our newly purchased space and eventually decided that we would need to hire someone to do a custom piece. Eric at Tang's Cabinets and Woodwork was recommended to us and he was awesome! He first came to our home to do some measurements and it was obvious that he was experienced, knowledgeable and confident in his work. He was quick and was able to suggest various options to meet our expectation, vision and budget. The TV stand we wanted was a simple, white, three-compartment shelf with a single oak wood door panel. Aside from the TV stand, we wanted to also mount some wooden panels on our wall as artwork. Eric was able to use the remaining wood from the TV stand to create it for us. We wanted the panels to be mounted seamlessly. Not knowing how the mechanics would work, we trusted Eric and he was able to deliver exactly what we wanted. To calm our nerves, Eric explained the installation process while he worked. Both the TV stand and wooden panels are mounted securely on our wall and looks fantastic! The installation process went smoothly with no issues and was completed in less than 1.5 hours. Eric was even able to accommodate an onsite request to help us drill a hole in the TV stand for seamless wire management. This was our first custom woodwork experience and we're very happy with the finished product and service.

Thanks for the amazing review Carrie! I'm happy to hear you're loving the product and hope it'll bring you joy for a long time!

Tom in Burnaby
Tom in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wonderful Custom Cabinets Shop

I've got several cabinets made by Tang's Cabinets and Woodwork for my renovation project. Eric is a very skilled cabinet maker and knowledgeable of delivering quality cabinets with custom designs and finishes. His quotes are also very reasonable.

Thanks Tom for your continual business! We look forward to seeing you again!

Tang's Cabinets & Woodwork

kereszturicc
kereszturicc
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen renovation

Eric was ready with the cabinets on time. Quality was great. Pricing is reasonable compared to other companies.

Thanks Steve! I look forward to working with you again soon!

Helen Wong from Burnaby
Helen Wong from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation-new kitchen cabinets

I had my kitchen renovation done in October 2013. I feel that I can now provide a proper review since my cabinets had been installed for over a year. Sam did meticulous measurements, made very practical and functional suggestions (improvements) to my plans. I am glad that Sam thought about how I would use my kitchen and how best to lay out my cabinets, his recommendations made my cabinet layout more functional (which is very important in a kitchen and which I didn't realize myself) Sam and Eric were on time, efficient and professional when they installed my cabinets. Most importantly, they followed up when the cabinets required adjustments after installation; Sam came to my home to fix whatever was required in a very timely manner (I only had to call him once to let him know what was wrong). In terms of service, I felt that the work was performed well and the follow up was great. I am extremely pleased with my new kitchen cabinets. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you!

jie rong zhou from Errington
jie rong zhou from Errington
1 review ???, BC

new house kitchen

when i built my new house i see a lot of pictures of kitchen . I want my new kitchen is good for me . I love cooking.. someone tell me this Tang's cabinets is good .I go to the show room to take a look .
That is good .the price not high . I use this cabinets.

Thanks!

Shelves fix

Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork
778-288-9444
#104-5113 Byrne Road
Burnaby
BC
V5J 3H6

I've gotten some shelves that weren't an exact fit to the space but thankfully, I just took them into Tangs Cabinet to get them cut and smoothed out. When I got the shelves back, they were nicely wrapped and returned to me with the cut off parts (in case i wanted to use them as small one frame shelves). They are very friendly and I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks!

shelves

Thanks!!

Nancy in Delta
Nancy in Delta
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

Kitchen and bathroom cabinets

I originally found out about Tang's through HomeStars and am very pleased to report that all of the positive reviews were correct. Initially I ordered some kitchen cabinets from them and after seeing the good product and experiencing the exceptional service I decided to order the bathroom and laundry cabinets from them too. Sam and Eric were great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks Nancy. You've been a great customer. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Eric

Bathroom Vanity Additions

When I first requested for an estimate for some works around my place, Eric came by to check things out, take the measurements, and provide quote. He was very patient with all my never-ending questions, was very knowledgeable with carpentry, and was very professional and punctual.

e was very attention to detail; I asked him to build me a customized shoe rack but after measuring the space and measuring my shoes, he advised me against it since the shoe rack will end up holding less shoes than it does atm. We are still trying to find a solution for this but it's always nice to know that the person/company you hire is there to do things right for you rather than just making sales.

I got some shelves cut for my bathroom vanities, which was perfect fit, and he came over to install everything as well. He's very quick with his work, and it was job very well done! I am very very pleased with my new shelves and would definitely consult him for any work that needs to be done at my place.

Thanks Ellie. Let me know if you have anymore work or if you decide to follow through with your shoe racks.

Eric

More about Tang's Cabinets And Woodwork

Established since 1980, Tang's Cabinets & Woodwork has been serving Metro Vancouver's booming housing market with their custom cabinetry and designs. Based in Burnaby, BC the TCW workshop is equipped with state of the art carpentry machinery. From computer assisted cutting, to automatic edgebanding, you can rest assured that the final product will impress you and last for years to come.

Contact us for kitchens, vanities, washrooms, countertops, doors, and everything in between at home, office or wherever you may need. We're also well versed with commercial fixtures such as reception desks, checkout counters, pharmacy display cabinets, and whatever your company may need to stay on top of the competition.