The Landscape Handyman

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L4X 1T7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  The Landscape Handyman

Reviews for The Landscape Handyman

Leah in North York
Leah in North York

Small project, no problem

Five years ago, we hired Chris to put a small patio into the tiny plot of land we have for a front yard. Most of the other landscapers we contacted were uninterested in taking on such a small project.

Although the design we had in mind was irregularly-shaped and called for a herringbone pattern on the patio stones, Chris and his crew were accommodating, fast, and professional.

The grading on the yard was maintained to allow for good drainage, with the exception of the pad we requested be mostly-level for the barbecue we put in shortly thereafter.

Five years later, we've never had any problems with water pooling and maintenance has been a non-issue (we just pull weeds from the cracks about once or twice a season).

We're very happy with the service we received.

Terry C in Brampton
Terry C in Brampton

Removed trees and installed flagstone patio

I found The Landscape Handyman to be exactly as advertised. Chris was a pleasant alternative to the 'big guys' who are only interested in doing large landscaping jobs.

Chris offered a very reasonable quote and started the job quickly. Collectively we planned the layout of the patio and chose the stone thus leaving no unwelcomed suprises. Himself and his emloyees worked efficiently in the hot weather. I was pleased with the result and Chris offered a warranty on his work. I would use Chris for future jobs around my home.

Judy in North Toronto
Judy in North Toronto

Interlock patio repair and garden clean up

I hired The Landscape Handyman to repair my interlock patio after being told by several landscapers that they were too busy to take on my job. The quote was fair and I had a good feeling about Chris.

While he was working on my patio I mentioned that clearing out my overgrown garden would be my next project and he happily offered to quote on it as well. Once again his quote was very fair.

The whole job was done in less than a week and after he left it was like he had never been there, except for the fact that everything looked great! Not so much as a leaf or a stone chip was left behind!

He's fast and friendly and reliable and honest. Great work.

Rob, Yonge & Eglinton
Rob, Yonge & Eglinton

Repair of interlocking stone driveway

The Landscape Handyman repaired my interlocking stone driveway after it had been taken apart (but not reassembled) while we were having some foundation work done on our home. He was professional, reliable, did great work, and finished on budget and in good time. I would recommend him highly for any similar work!

Meggan Sheppard
Meggan Sheppard

Remodleing on Backyard and patio

My backyard was over flowing with weeds, holes and hideous patio stone. I was hosting a bbq in 3 days and needed my backyard finished in 2! I called the landscape handyman, They came out gave me a free quote and started the next day. I am absolutely in love with my new backyard. The Landscape Handyman laid all new sod, put 2 beautiful garden borders, laid flagstone stepping stones leading to a beautiful new patio! I am very glad i went with the landscape handyman and will be passing his business card on to my friends and family.

More about The Landscape Handyman

The Landscape Handyman We do the work the “big guys” won’t! Having trouble finding someone to do your landscape repairs? Call us. We specialize in small landscape repairs and smaller landscaping jobs – the kind you can’t get the “big guys” to even take a look at! We can do ...