Synergy Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Plumbing
3734 spruce st Burnaby BC v5g1x9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Burnaby  >  Synergy Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Synergy Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Adam Smith from Vancouver
Adam Smith from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

24 Hour plumbing service has never let us down

We have had occasion to call Synergy twice for emergency service to our incoming water line. They were friendly, prompt, efficient, and reasonably priced. They never tried to upsell us or behave unprofessionally. Besides doing the work they also provided lots of helpful advice. At times of mild panic, they were a much needed dose of calm experience.

J in Burnaby
J in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Plumbing

I was very impressed with Stephano as soon as he came into my house he had put on these funny looking booties, he was very professional, he explained the situation and quickly fixed the problem. The best part is before he left he cleaned up his mess and took it with him. Thanks Stephano, I will recommend Synergy plumbing & heating to my friends and family. I was also happy with the price of the service, almost half the cost of other bigger companies.

Holly Wiszniowski
Holly Wiszniowski
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plumbing Emergency

I had a water pipe burst at 10:30 p.m. and was horrified. Saw the ad in Vancouver Courier for 24 hour emergency help and spoke to Henk who sent a plumber over in 20 minutes, Whoo - furniture saved. The man was very professional and helped not only stop the water burst but also helped me clean the mess at no extra charge and all with a smile and sense of humour. Thanks Synergy I will call again - hopefully won't be needing that too soon.

More about Synergy Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

plumbing and heating repairs and installation