North Shore Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
4451 Dunbar Street Vancouver BC V6S 2M8

Reviews for North Shore Pest Control

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Removing squirrels nesting in house

Fantastic at trapping the squirrel family we had living under our house! Very professional, explained everything clearly and came to get the traps the same day. They have a very humane way of dealing with the animals. I would definitely recommend them for your skunk animal pest control needs.

Val in North Vancouver
Val in North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Mouse removal

I had Carl come out from North Shore pest control to help me get rid of mice in my house. Other companies had tried and failed to rid us of the problem, but to no avail, until these guys showed up. Carl was patient, on time, understanding and very knowledgeable. We are mouse free and couldn't be happier...