Speedy Plumbing and Rooter

Reviews for Speedy Plumbing and Rooter

robert
robert

Prompt, professional and thorough

The other plumber cancelled on me last minute. Speedy (Coquitlam) got here in 20 miniutes and finished installing the divertor quickly and to a very high degree of quality. The plumber was friendly and informative, offered me options, and did a very clean job of it. Thanks!!!

Susan and Blair in West Vancouver
Susan and Blair in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank replacement

Long wkd and hot water tank quit. Speedy contacted and was amazingly prompt, knowledgeable and very reasonably priced, especially on a long weekend. Employee that did the install was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. We would definitely recommend to family, friends and will absolutely use them again!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Langley, BC

Waterline repair

Contracted Speedy to repair my leaking
Watermain. Matt and his crew installed a new line in no time. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Speedy Rooter for this type of installation

Lukas in Vancouver
Lukas in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Trenchless water main replacement

I was given a very competitive quote for a trenchless water main replacement. In theory, it should have been a simple straight forward job. However, things didn't go as planned, and what should have taken no more than a couple of hours took all afternoon. Despite some tough trenching and other headaches that developed, all three guys were amazing and professional the entire time, and to their immense credit (and my surprise), they stuck to their original quote which in the end really was completely inadequate. I will recommend these guys to anyone who asks, and will definitely hire them again during my next reno project.

Val in North Vancouver
Val in North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Unplugging a stopped up garburetor

I called these guys to come and unplug my garburetor. The fellow showed up, stuck the plugs in both sinks, turned it on and it was unplugged immediately. He told me he would have to use the cable and go down 30 feet to insure it was clear. He went out to his van, returned with no cable and then got on the cell phone and talked to his buddy while he pretended to cable it...with no equipment. ( I was over playing with my kids and so was watching out of the corner of my eye).Then went back out to his van and got his visa machine and asked for my card. He charged me around $250 for this whole pantomime. When I called the company to dispute the charge I got the brush off and was told he had done what is standard in these cases. My oh my what a con!