D.C Feldman Inc

Review for D.C Feldman Inc

Christian in East York
Christian in East York

Roof repair ( bathroom)

I would not mention names ..... I hired A roofing company to fix a leak in the bathroom, this leak was there since I did my roof....anyway the same company sent a "roofer" to fix it....they sent him 3 times and he still did not manage to find the problem!!! ( I can even tell you the name in person ) ...so I had enough of this guy and looked on Kijiji to find someone to fix it ...I stumbled upon this ad...." I will make you an offer you can't refuse " so I called him, he came and told me a price wich I thought is a litlle expensive but I just had to get this finished once and for all, so I hired him .... Like I said it was expensive but it worked! The leak stopped and I am dry for the last 3 years. It was well worth the price.