Bill Yin

yogi
yogi
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Range Hood & duct installation

I was looking for a contractor to install the range hood and ducting for 3 months. Most contractors gave me estimates but never came to work. Upon reading Angela's review (I do not know her), I took the chance and hire Bill. He consulted me on what he needed to do and installed the duct (truthfully, it wasn't an easy job as my kitchen ceiling is different) and range hood. Everything works well and the job quality is good. I am hiring him again to more work.

angela in UBC
angela in UBC
1 review Vancouver, BC

Full Reno

I hired Bill to do a full renovation in my home. We did new flooring, new kitchen, new bathrooms, painting and carpentry work as well. He was very cost concious, gave us great suggestions. He was on time and on budget! I would highly recommend and have many times.

More about Bill Yin

Professional kitchen & Bath, flooring, painting, power washing, plumbing, replace doors & windows, carpentry, high quality, reasonable rate, free estimate