The Roofers

Reviews for The Roofers

Kim from Vaughan
Kim from Vaughan

Full Roof Shingle Replacment

I would highly recommend the Roofers for any of your roofing needs. It was a pleasure dealing with Sam and Sean. They were both very prompt in responding to emails and telephone calls. Sam had to come out and do some shingle patch replacements for us and we felt the cost was reasonable. We then had to do a full shingle replacement as we could not continue to pay $$ each time for the patches due to the crazy wind storms that we continue to have. We opted for the GAF Timberline HD with the great warranty. Their price was not the lowest but Sean won us over with his style and lack of pushiness. Sean took a lot of time to explain the product to us and was patient with all my questions :) The team showed up first thing in the morning and the work was completed that day. They also replaced our flashing for us and recaulked. Clean up was done and they were gone....leaving us with a wonderful new roof that we receive lots of compliments on. Sean followed up regarding the warranty to let me know that it was slightly delayed and we have now received it and are very pleased with our choice. Don't hestitate in choosing The Roofers.

Thank you the for kind and thorough review Kim. We alwaya thrive to deliver the best in product, workmanship, and service and I am glad we were able to deliver these to you so as to exceed your expectations.

Dennis
Dennis

Roof replacement

Work performed was great! The end product looks good and everything completed in a day!

Thank you Dennis for the review, your business, and the pleasure of your acquaintance

Lisa in Caledon
Lisa in Caledon

Fast, excellent work, clean environment, courteous crew

Sam and his team have saved my roof in different places, twice now. The first time, the main part of my roof was leaking badly due to substandard tile being used when it was replaced about 15 years ago. Sam responded to my inquiry quickly. He reviewed the entire roof, explained thoroughly his assessment (with pictures) and recommended only what was necessary. The quote was reasonable and comparable to others but based on Sam's response time, considerate manner and his considered opinion and recommendations, I went with The Roofers.

Sam made every effort to schedule the job quickly. On the day of the job, the crew arrived early, got to work quickly, completed everything efficiently, cleaned up completely and were courteous through it all.

The second job was more recent--an emergency. I called Sam and he arrived the next morning. As it was small, he and his colleague were able to the small replacement job right away and everything has been leak-proof since.

I went with The Roofers based on largely on Sam's manner but the company proved itself in the execution. One of my best decisions and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and thorough review of your experience with us. We always thrive to provide the best in quality, service, and experience for our clients and we are glad we delivered on all fronts with you.

peter.lasagna
peter.lasagna

Roof

Very professional and on time courteous did a great job in cleaning up after the work was done

Thank you for the review and your business Peter.

antgreco27
antgreco27
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

New roof

Sean and his team were very professional and reliable.
They were also very respectful of my property and I would highly recommend them.
Well done

Thank you so much, it's always been a pleasure working with you!

Angie & Fausto
Angie & Fausto

Roof shingle replacement

We met Sean from The Roofers at the Toronto Home Show along with other companies. Our home is 28 years old and we had our roof done in 2005 with the IKO Shingles. We thought that we had a few more years on the shingle replacement of 2005 but as the elements have changed we have had our roof repaired several times. Upon our due diligence of learning about the different products available on the market and gathering the information from the Toronto Home Show, we had the pleasure of talking to Sean who presented himself with sincere honesty and knowledge of his product. We received several other quotes from other companies for the GAF product but we had an immediate comfort when we met with Sean who explained the product and service that the company would provide us. When the quote was emailed I was very impressed that they also provide an insurance and a WSIB certificate. Patiently waiting for weather to improve our appointment was finally booked for 7:00am on June 18th and the very friendly crew headed by “Unlce” showed up as scheduled and quickly got to work. They ensured that our walkway around our home was covered with tarps for the collection of the falling debris and later for an easy clean up. The crew also ensured that no debris had fallen over the fence to our neighbors. They all showed complete professionalism and care while working on our home and a pride in workmanship by all was evident. Based on our recent experience we would strongly recommend The Roofers for your next roofing project. Keep up with the great service guys it was a pleasure dealing with a company and staff that have complete pride in the service provided to their customers.

Thank you so much for the kind words Angie. I am glad we gave you a roofing system and experience that you are happy with. We always thrive to provide the best in workmanship, product, and service and we hope our clients appreciate this commitment. Thank you again for your business and the pleasure of your acquaintance

Dina
Dina

Roof shingle replacement

The Roofers did a complete replacement of the shingles on my roof including replacing a rotten plywood panel. Sean was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was straight-forward and honest and very communicative. When The Roofers came to offer me a quote, they gave me a thorough explanation about the work to be done and the product being used as well as answered all my questions. The Roofers installed a high quality roofing system using GAF Timberline HD plus warranty. I had received several quotes and The Roofers were neither the cheapest nor the most expensive quote, however seemed to offer the best value for the high quality roof and workmanship that I desired. I signed the contract at the end of October 2018, however due to weather forecasts, Sean informed me that I might be better off waiting for Spring as the higher temperatures would allow the shingles to adhere without issue. He said he would send someone to check my roof and ensure it is properly protected for the winter and they would return in the Spring. This is exactly what happened. In the meantime, my neighbour decided to go ahead with a roof replacement and I recommended they get a quote from The Roofers. After receiving several quotes, they also decided to hire The Roofers. Once the weather finally started to warm up in mid-May 2019, we were notified that the crew would be coming at 7:00 a.m. They arrived on schedule and the crew got right to work. The roof was replaced in one day. The crew led by "Uncle" were unobtrusive, had a wonderful service-oriented attitued and did an excellent job, leaving no mess behind. It has only been a couple of weeks, but the roof looks great and I have no complaints. I would highly recommend The Roofers!

Thank you so much Dina for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtful review. I am glad we met your expectations and delivered on our promise of a quality job for a fair price. Thank you as well for referring me to your neighbours before we had even done your own roof!! All the best

Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Roof shingles replacement

The Roofers are extremely professional, very prompt, extremely efficient and very clean. From the quotation process to the final delivery, it was an extremely pleasant experience!
I would certainly refer them to anyone, and there are already several homes on our street who used The Roofers are referred them to us!

Thank you Amanda for the kinds words, It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your husband on this project. Thank you again for everything.

Emma
Emma
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof replacement

“I called The Roofers after a colleague at work recommended them and she assured me I would not be disappointed. Sean came out immediately for a quote, provided detail information about the product and installation practices of the company. The work was done on schedule, on budget, and the crew was fantastic. My roof looks great and withstood the harsh winds and winter we endured. Would definitely recommend The Roofers to others!

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad we could meet your expectations and exceed them!

Diana
Diana

New roof

The Roofers recently did a roof replacement on our house. Sean came over and gave us a detailed quote, explicitly itemizing all of the work to be done and pinpointing the problem areas on our roof (worn flashings, cracked caulk, missing drip edges, bathroom vents etc.) The team arrived at the crack of dawn and worked diligently and efficiently all day. They answered any questions that we had knowledgeably and courteously. The work included replacing the shingles and leaky skylight on our garden shed, which turned out to be a bit of a challenge, but the team did a terrific job with the installation. The cleanup was very thorough, and we couldn’t be happier with the work overall. We would recommend The Roofers to anyone!

Thank you for the thoughtful review and your business. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. Thank you!

More about The Roofers

Our team of dedicated Roofers work efficiently with the highest degree of attention to detail and quality to ensure a complete and problem-free roof for our clients. The Roofers use the highest quality products, properly installed as per the manufactures recommendation and coupled with experienced workmanship and backed by an extensive Workmanship Warranty to give our clients the extra peace of mind.

The Roofers thrive to be an industry leader for the installation and service of roofing systems in the Greater Toronto Area. This mission is based on an element of Service, Price, and Quality. When these three elements combine, we create a foundation of mutual trust, care, and respect between our clients, our employees, and our suppliers.