THE ROOFERS

Reviews for THE ROOFERS

Melissa in Vaughan
Melissa in Vaughan

New Roof

I was referred to Sean and am extremely happy that I chose The Roofers for the job. Sean was very informative from the onset and I did not feel any pressure at all. I was very impressed with how quickly he came back with a quote and how quickly he was able to complete the job. The whole project was done before I got home from work! The crew was extremely friendly and did an amazing job. Even my neighbors were amazed at the care they took to protect the surrounding property and the thorough clean-up. Most importantly, the roof looks amazing! I will definitely recommend their services in future. Thanks again for the great job!

Thank You Melissa. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you, I'm glad we didn't disappoint and thank you for your business and future referrals. All the best

Rocco M
Rocco M

New Roof

What a great experience!!

From the beginning when I met with Sean to discuss my roofing needs I was very comfortable with what was presented to me as options. Sean was very professional, very polite, and very knowledgeable about the products and what needed to be done. Not once did I feel pressured or rushed – Sean took the time to address all my questions. The crew at The Roofers were also amazing!! They were very polite, very professional, and were very thorough in the clean up process once the job was done.

I want to once again thank Sean and his crew for a great experience; and a job well done.

Cheers,
Rocco

Thank you for your kind words and hospitality. One of the easiest and welcoming clients I have had the privilege of working with. Thank you

Terry in Richmond Hill
Terry in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new roof

I was referred to Sean at The Roofers and at our first meeting I was immediately comfortable with the information he provided and reputation of the company. I have watched inexpensive roof installations being done in the area and seeing horrible results. I wanted the right product and proper installation. They did an amazingly perfect job. In fact during the last severe wind storm I saw tons of homes in my sub division loose shingles but not mine!!! I have recommended this company to others and those people are just as happy as I am. Thank you to Sean and his amazing crew!!! They are fabulous... Cheers, Terry

Thank you Terry for taking the time to write this thorough review and more importantly thank you for the referrals. I am personally grateful to you for that
- Sean

Peter in Maple
Peter in Maple

Roof service

Called Sean from The Roofers and had Sam his service technician come out right away and repaired my 7 year old roof after high winds had lifted a section of shingles.
Very pleased with the service that they provided as my original roofing company (Go Roofing) went bankrupt.
I would recommend Sean and The Roofers to all my friends and family as a reputable and established Company.

Thank you for the kind words Peter. Glad we could be there for you!

Chris in
Chris in

New roof

This company was recommended by someone in the industry and for good reason. They delivered a quality roof in a timely way and as quoted. They stayed until the job was finished. Sean diligently returned calls and emails. Our project had some complications, e.g. a segmented attic into which their electrician was able to install power vents.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this project. Much appreciated! All the best!

SUE
SUE

They r very professional, timely and quality was perfect. We had them do my house as well as my father's home. Looking at getting my son's done as well. They come in with a crew and get the job done all in one day.

Thank you for the kind words Sue! All the best

VInce
VInce

Shingles replaced

Very professional and on time. This is my second house with The Roofers. I will use them again.

Thank you Vince. Always a pleasure working with you

margareta
margareta

Redid our roof

We were looking to get our roof redone and somebody who had used and was very satisfied with the work done recommended I call Sean of The Roofers. I contacted Sean and within a few days he came out and gave us a quote. We found Sean to be very prompt and professional and he gave us a detailed estimate. He carried out his work on a timely basis and his team did a great job. They removed all the debris associated with the installation and we're careful to not leave any debris on the neighbors properties. He also recommended that we get electric roof fans and I'm very glad we had them installed. They've made a big difference to the temperature on the second floor of our house in the summer time. I would highly recommend Sean of The Roofers and to anyone looking to have their roof done and would certainly use them again.

Thank you for the thoughtful review. All the best! And thank you again for your business

Nino in Vaughan
Nino in Vaughan

Re-roofing

After Sean courteously came over to give me an estimate to re-shingle my roof with a complete GAF package, we also discussed my other needs and the timelines for the job to be completed. True to his word, Sean waited for the right day to perform the work. Sam and his team were all very hard working, courteous and went beyond my expectations to do an excellent job. My neighbors have now finally admitted to me that my roofing job is far more superior than the 'cheaper' roofers they had previously chosen. Thank you so much to The Roofers team !!!

Thank you for the nice review and your business. As promised we were going to impress the neighbours with the quality of both product and workmanship. I'm glad we didnt let you down. All the best

Janet
Janet
1 review , ON

New Roof

Sam Samimi and his team recently installed our roof. They arrived early and started working right away (they did not waste any time). Sam brought in a lot of guys and the roof was completed very quickly. We are extremely pleased with their work. Sam and his team are friendly, hardworking, dedicated, organized, and most importantly, professionals. Sam is good at returning phone calls and emails - he definitely cares about the customer. The team did an outstanding job cleaning the property when they were finished. After the disposal bin was removed later in the day, Sam returned to check the driveway for debris. My family and I highly recommend The Roofers. Thank you, Sam!

Thank you for taking time to write a review Janet. It was an absolute privilege and joy to work with you on your roofing project. All the best and thank you for the kind words

More about THE ROOFERS

Our team of dedicated Roofers work efficiently with the highest degree of attention to detail and quality to ensure a complete and problem-free roof for our clients. The Roofers use the highest quality products, properly installed as per the manufactures recommendation and coupled with experienced workmanship and backed by an extensive Workmanship Warranty to give our clients the extra peace of mind.

The Roofers thrive to be an industry leader for the installation and service of roofing systems in the Greater Toronto Area. This mission is based on an element of Service, Price, and Quality. When these three elements combine, we create a foundation of mutual trust, care, and respect between our clients, our employees, and our suppliers.