THE ROOFERS

Reviews for THE ROOFERS

Chris in
Chris in

New roof

This company was recommended by someone in the industry and for good reason. They delivered a quality roof in a timely way and as quoted. They stayed until the job was finished. Sean diligently returned calls and emails. Our project had some complications, e.g. a segmented attic into which their electrician was able to install power vents.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this project. Much appreciated! All the best!

SUE
SUE

They r very professional, timely and quality was perfect. We had them do my house as well as my father's home. Looking at getting my son's done as well. They come in with a crew and get the job done all in one day.

Thank you for the kind words Sue! All the best

VInce
VInce

Shingles replaced

Very professional and on time. This is my second house with The Roofers. I will use them again.

Thank you Vince. Always a pleasure working with you

margareta
margareta

Redid our roof

We were looking to get our roof redone and somebody who had used and was very satisfied with the work done recommended I call Sean of The Roofers. I contacted Sean and within a few days he came out and gave us a quote. We found Sean to be very prompt and professional and he gave us a detailed estimate. He carried out his work on a timely basis and his team did a great job. They removed all the debris associated with the installation and we're careful to not leave any debris on the neighbors properties. He also recommended that we get electric roof fans and I'm very glad we had them installed. They've made a big difference to the temperature on the second floor of our house in the summer time. I would highly recommend Sean of The Roofers and to anyone looking to have their roof done and would certainly use them again.

Thank you for the thoughtful review. All the best! And thank you again for your business

Nino in Vaughan
Nino in Vaughan

Re-roofing

After Sean courteously came over to give me an estimate to re-shingle my roof with a complete GAF package, we also discussed my other needs and the timelines for the job to be completed. True to his word, Sean waited for the right day to perform the work. Sam and his team were all very hard working, courteous and went beyond my expectations to do an excellent job. My neighbors have now finally admitted to me that my roofing job is far more superior than the 'cheaper' roofers they had previously chosen. Thank you so much to The Roofers team !!!

Thank you for the nice review and your business. As promised we were going to impress the neighbours with the quality of both product and workmanship. I'm glad we didnt let you down. All the best

Janet
Janet
1 review , ON

New Roof

Sam Samimi and his team recently installed our roof. They arrived early and started working right away (they did not waste any time). Sam brought in a lot of guys and the roof was completed very quickly. We are extremely pleased with their work. Sam and his team are friendly, hardworking, dedicated, organized, and most importantly, professionals. Sam is good at returning phone calls and emails - he definitely cares about the customer. The team did an outstanding job cleaning the property when they were finished. After the disposal bin was removed later in the day, Sam returned to check the driveway for debris. My family and I highly recommend The Roofers. Thank you, Sam!

Thank you for taking time to write a review Janet. It was an absolute privilege and joy to work with you on your roofing project. All the best and thank you for the kind words

arkose41
arkose41

The project was a complete new roof on our house and sheds, including removal of existing shingles.

The Roofers were organized and professional. They brought with them lots of experience and knowledge. They listened to us and were able to address our concerns and answer our questions. Our roof had a few challenges including a small part that was flat - some roofers can't do flat roofs and subcontract them ot other companies. At any one time they had 8 - 10 workers on our roof - many of their employees have been with The Roofers for several years and they work as a team - getting the job done and done right. And everyone worked - there were no slackers. They did an impressive job and we highly recommend them. They swept the property when the work was completed.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. All the best
- Sean

Bob
Bob

Reshingle entire roof

Sean gave me an estimate for redoing my roof with GAF shingles plus an underlay. It was not the least expensive estimate that I got, but it was the lowest for this particular brand of shingle and warranty. It took a while for the job to get started due to weather related issues, but the job wasn't urgent. When installation day finally arrived, the crew was here at 7:00 ready to go. At one point there were 9 workers on my roof. The job was pretty much completed by 3:30. I think my yard was cleaner when they were finished than when they started. The workers were all very polite and worked diligently until completion. Sean and Sam were always accessible regarding questions and concerns both before and after the job was done. They were also very polite and respectful and put a great deal of importance on customer service. I highly recommend them for your roofing needs.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on your roofing project. Thank you for making the experience pleasant for us as well. All the best!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

roof replacement

I was impressed with The Roofers for being very professional and well organized. Sean took his time to give us a detailed explanation of the work to be done and always returned my calls. Sam did a great job making sure the work was running smooth. I got many positive comments from my neighbors too!

Thank you for the kinds words. It was a pleasure working with you

New Residential Roof

In a word...AWESOME! Sean provided a competitive quote for our complete roof replacement including new vents & using quality GAF Shingles (in Barkwood). He rushed our job & his crew was fast, efficient, courteous & professional all the way! We are very pleased with the quality & service we received! If we could give more *'s we would! Need a new roof? Call Sean & The Roofers!

Thank you for the kind words and your hospitality while we carried out the work!

More about THE ROOFERS

Our team of dedicated Roofers work efficiently with the highest degree of attention to detail and quality to ensure a complete and problem-free roof for our clients. The Roofers use the highest quality products, properly installed as per the manufactures recommendation and coupled with experienced workmanship and backed by an extensive Workmanship Warranty to give our clients the extra peace of mind.

The Roofers thrive to be an industry leader for the installation and service of roofing systems in the Greater Toronto Area. This mission is based on an element of Service, Price, and Quality. When these three elements combine, we create a foundation of mutual trust, care, and respect between our clients, our employees, and our suppliers.