THE ROOFERS

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  THE ROOFERS

Reviews for THE ROOFERS

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof Replacement

We recently had our roof replaced and couldn't be happier with The Roofers. Sean is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all our questions. He is also very responsive, replying to emails within the day (and usually within hours). Important for us, Sean uses high quality products - you may pay more but you get a good roof (which is the point, isn't it?) and what he put on the quote was what we paid for - no hidden costs or "extras". The crew that did the work, led by Afshin, was also excellent. Afshin took the time to answer questions the day of the install and never made you feel like you were in his way. The crew was respectful of our property and did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards - with the bin full of the old shingles on the driveway the only evidence that they were there (the bin was removed promptly the next day). We are planning on an renovation that will require a new roofline over the garage and no one other than The Roofers will be putting on that roof.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. Decisive, courteous, and very easy to deal with clients and I look forward to working with you again after your renovation. Thank you again!

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Roof Shingles replaced

We had our entire roof replaced by The Roofers a week ago, and boy, am I ever glad I chose this company!! I'm happy to say, Sean, Sam, and his crew did an amazing job on our roof replacement. Sean responded immediately to my query, and arranged a site visit. His team is professional, fast and friendly. Given the tight space restrictions around our home, they managed to complete everything in a timely manner, and leave the area around the house clean and undamaged. We've already recommended The Roofers to friends. If you need roof work done, call The Roofers!

Courteous, responsive, and friendly homeowners that I was fortunate enough to call clients. Thank you for the opportunity and the referrals!

Tony in Etobicoke
Tony in Etobicoke

The Only Roofing Company You Should Use for your Home!

Sean and Sam along with their crew we're simply amazing to work with and what a great job they did on replacing my whole roof with GAF's Ultra HD shingles! This was my second time using The Roofers as i recently moved into an older home where the windstorm in May ripped out a quarter of my roof......after i had just replaced the shingles on my previous home with The Roofers!

What luck.....however i had no doubt in my mind to go with The Roofers again! Their honest, great to deal with, reliable, fair, but most of all do the PERFECT JOB to ensure my roof will not leak!

Thank you again ​S​ean, Sam ​and crew for such an amzing ​job on my roof!

Tony

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful review Tony. It's always been a pleasure working with you and we are fortunate to have clients such as yourself.

7reno in Vaughan
7reno in Vaughan

Great company very reliable and efficient. Job site was clean and the done well. Sean was very nice he returned my calls every time. I highly recommend The Roofers to do the job

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you again for your business and the pleasure of your acquaintance!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace shingles

I found Sean to be very responsive. He was recommended by a co-worker who he did some work for, and he was as good as she said he would be. Although I was out of his area, he still looked at my roof, and Sam did the actual work. I appreciated that they did not do more than was needed as my house is not that old, but the roof was overall in good condition. I was very pleased and would recommend them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It was an absolute pleasure. Glad we did not disappoint and our referral was merited. Thanks!

linda
linda

Replaced my old shingles on my roof.

I found Sean and his employees to be highly professional. He explained what my situation was and gave me the best options available. He also explained exactly what was to be done and when. The work was done on time, on budget and with no hidden expenses. They worked quickly and effeciently. Everything was cleaned up on time and the bin was removed when promised. I am extremely grateful I choose them. Now when it rains I can sleep soundly under my beautiful new roof. It truly adds to and enhances the curb appeal of my home and I without hesitation recommend Sean and The Roofers.

Thank you for the kind words Linda and thank you for your business! It was an absolute pleasure working with you

hcheung1@rogers.com
H. 1.

The best crew is the Afshin crew

I went to the homeshow and liked what I saw with The Roofers. I called and Sean was very informative and answered all my questions. I needed the roof completed by a certain time and Sean kept saying he couldn't promise but would try. And although I had 4 quotes and The Roofers were the most expensive, I decided to go with The Roofers and they did not disappoint. The guys arrived at 7 am and they started putting out the tarps right away. I have a picky neighbor and I mentioned it to them and every time something went over to the neighbors lawn they would clean it up. I asked a lot of questions Afshin and the team always found time to answer my questions and never ever made me feel like I was bothering them. I offered them coconut water and they kept saying later as they were working so hard. After completing the job, the men all worked together to make certain my driveway, backyard, side yard and neighbours yard was clean and tidy. I would definitely and highly recommend The Roofers and if you are one of those lucky homeowners to win the jackpot and get Afshin and his team - you can be well assured you are in great hands.

Wow, what a thoughtful and considerate review. Thank you so much for the kind words and the time you put into writing this. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on the project, the crew and I were equally impressed by the experience as well. Thank you again for everything!

Melissa in Vaughan
Melissa in Vaughan

New Roof

I was referred to Sean and am extremely happy that I chose The Roofers for the job. Sean was very informative from the onset and I did not feel any pressure at all. I was very impressed with how quickly he came back with a quote and how quickly he was able to complete the job. The whole project was done before I got home from work! The crew was extremely friendly and did an amazing job. Even my neighbors were amazed at the care they took to protect the surrounding property and the thorough clean-up. Most importantly, the roof looks amazing! I will definitely recommend their services in future. Thanks again for the great job!

Thank You Melissa. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you, I'm glad we didn't disappoint and thank you for your business and future referrals. All the best

Rocco M
Rocco M

New Roof

What a great experience!!

From the beginning when I met with Sean to discuss my roofing needs I was very comfortable with what was presented to me as options. Sean was very professional, very polite, and very knowledgeable about the products and what needed to be done. Not once did I feel pressured or rushed – Sean took the time to address all my questions. The crew at The Roofers were also amazing!! They were very polite, very professional, and were very thorough in the clean up process once the job was done.

I want to once again thank Sean and his crew for a great experience; and a job well done.

Cheers,
Rocco

Thank you for your kind words and hospitality. One of the easiest and welcoming clients I have had the privilege of working with. Thank you

Terry in Richmond Hill
Terry in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

new roof

I was referred to Sean at The Roofers and at our first meeting I was immediately comfortable with the information he provided and reputation of the company. I have watched inexpensive roof installations being done in the area and seeing horrible results. I wanted the right product and proper installation. They did an amazingly perfect job. In fact during the last severe wind storm I saw tons of homes in my sub division loose shingles but not mine!!! I have recommended this company to others and those people are just as happy as I am. Thank you to Sean and his amazing crew!!! They are fabulous... Cheers, Terry

Thank you Terry for taking the time to write this thorough review and more importantly thank you for the referrals. I am personally grateful to you for that
- Sean

More about THE ROOFERS

Our team of dedicated Roofers work efficiently with the highest degree of attention to detail and quality to ensure a complete and problem-free roof for our clients. The Roofers use the highest quality products, properly installed as per the manufactures recommendation and coupled with experienced workmanship and backed by an extensive Workmanship Warranty to give our clients the extra peace of mind.

The Roofers thrive to be an industry leader for the installation and service of roofing systems in the Greater Toronto Area. This mission is based on an element of Service, Price, and Quality. When these three elements combine, we create a foundation of mutual trust, care, and respect between our clients, our employees, and our suppliers.