Peter Burnett Services

Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Peter Burnett Services

Reviews for Peter Burnett Services

Rick from Vancouver
Rick from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Renos and other

Peter is the best. He gives excellent service and always follows through with his projects. ;He doesn't cut corners and on a rare occasion when something was not right he would correct it.
He would suggest ideas that could make things work better and save money

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing fixture install

Peter Burnett Services
403-999-9999
Vancouver
BC

We had a couple of tricky plumbing fixtures to install in a recent renovation that had left other plumbers scratching their heads in confusion. Our friend recommended Peter to us, and boy, was she right. Peter's a true problem-solver and was able to work out solutions quickly and efficiently. He got us up and running in no time, and also gave us some tips on what parts of the work we could handle ourselves easily to save ourselves some money. And on top of that all that, he's just a really nice guy, and fun to chat with. He's one of the few trades numbers that I'll be keeping in my phone directory, and will be the first one I call next time I've got a plumbing job.

jojo in Vancouver
jojo in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Plumbing

Very reliable, knowledgeable plumber. He is the one you MUST hire! He is a truly empathic human being that goes beyond his duty to make the project work and more and he will figure out the best solution and finish it. He brings his genius to work. Specially sympathetic to my budget!

charlie in vancouver
charlie in vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

installation american standard furnace, plumbing,

peter installed my new high efficiency furnace, air filter system and did a main bathroom plumbing renovation and all of the plumbing in the downstairs renovations. peter was very knowledgable. he gave my an accurate quote and did high quality work and was totally trustworthy.