Ea Renovations Ltd.

65 8888 216 St. Langley BC V1M
Basement Renovation
Ea Renovations Ltd.

Best of 2018 winner 5 timesBest of 2018winner 5 times

Reviews for Ea Renovations Ltd.

Mervin E.
Mervin E.
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room and whole house piping change

What can I say about Ea Renovation Ltd.? I found them on Homestars.com. Initially I picked them because of there amazing reviews. Nino and Mark as well as their whole team were amazing to deal with. Nino was the person I dealt with the most. I put a lot of trust in his suggestions and opinions. He went above and beyond what I expected. My biggest fear, with my first home renovation, was dealing with a contractor that does a poor/horrible job. Ea Renovations provided the highest standard in renovations and they did an amazing job in our home. Their work speaks for itself.

With renovations there is always issues that come a long the way. Initially the kitchen, dining room and family room was to be renovated. Unfortunately Nino and his crew found out that our home was fitted with Poly B piping which was a big problem, especially given the age of our house. We decided to change all the piping in the house which was a big project that we didn't plan for. Despite adding this whole new project on top of everything else they were able to complete the whole renovation within the short timeline that was given. Nino's team were fast and efficient. I felt comfortable with everyone in his team. I believe we got a fair deal with our renovation and Nino did everything he could to stay within our budget. If anyone is looking to renovate their home, EA Renovations Ltd. should be their last stop. I cannot express how happy my whole family was with the renovation. It feels like we are live in a new home.

My only issue during the whole renovation was I wish I had more money to renovate the whole house. We will be calling again when we are ready. Thank you Ea Renovations for making this experience as smooth as possible. I couldn't ask for a better contractor. Cheers :)

thanks for the great review! We really enjoyed working with you all and look forward to hearing from you again when you want to do the rest of the house. Enjoy that new kitchen and TV room

MartinN from Vancouver
MartinN from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Stack Removal, HVAC upgrade

Mark and his team did a great job renovating and upgrading our basement, changing it from horror film dungeon to home magazine quality playroom.

The EA team responsive to all our concerns along the way and made a real effort to work with us to realize our vision for the basement. Our home was built in the 1940's and more than once we encountered an unanticipated obstacle, but Mark was on it and his team came up with some pretty clever solutions. The finished product is amazing and the work completed is top notch.

We definitely recommend EA and plan on using them again in the future.

Thanks Martin! We had a great time working you guys. Not to brag but I think the place looks great too. soooo different. also, thanks for the referrals.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Total condo renovation

We contracted EA Renovations to do a complete condo renovation. The renovation from the scraping of the ceilings and retexturing, to new laminate floors, new kitchen, beautifully tiled bathrooms, new electric fireplace, doors, hardware, closet organizers, wonderful feature walls in dining room and around the fireplace. We are very happy with the timeliness of their work and very satisfied with the quality and finish of the work. We gave them design control and everything turned out wonderfully well.
We would highly recommend EA Renovations to anyone wanting quality results at a reasonable cost.

Thank you Nino, Mark and your crew!

Hi Richard. We're glad that you and the family are happy with the reno. I love the place! Nice and bright with great views.

Adam Burnaby
Adam Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Very happy with the work done!

Very happy with the services done!! Would recommend it and will use in the future!! Happy I can post that review online hope that lots of people will use your services Thanks!!

sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for the review and feel free to call us again any time.

Claire D.
Claire D.
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Full house reno (mostly aesthetic)

We hired EA Renovations to do a full (mostly aesthetic) reno of our newly bought, but old, house. We got them to redo the kitchen (countertops, backsplash, tiles), living room (flooring, windows, fireplace w/ custom stone work and mantle), downstairs rec room (windows, cover up the fireplace, redo electrical) as well as put in new windows, put in a stair railing and upgrade our electrical to meet current standards. Not only was Mark, our contractor, knowledgeable and experienced, but he also kept us very much up to date with the status of the reno. He was very friendly, as was everyone who worked on our project, and the quality of work is superb. We will definitely hire them again for future projects (bathroom, patio, doors, etc.).

Thanks Claire! it was great working with you and I look forward to the next reno!

Wayne Trowsse
Wayne Trowsse
1 review Burnaby, BC

Basement Renovations

We had Mark and Nino redo our suite and are more than satisfied with the results. They listen to what you would like to do and make great suggestions as to the best way to accomplish the end results that meet your expectations. The attention to detail is above and beyond the norm, as we had our exterior painter comment on the quality of the workmanship. They stand behind their work and materials, as we had a small problem with a thermostat that was fixed very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend EA Renovations to family and friends, as a matter of fact, I did just that for my brother-in-law, who is also very satisfied with results.

Thanks for the review and the referrals Wayne! Nino and I will have to stop by for a visit next time we're in the area.

S B.
S B.
1 review Surrey, BC

whole home renovation

Mark and Nino did our entire home renovation - and not only did they deliver on time and on budget, the quality of the project has really stood out. The standards they have for themselves and for all of their trades continued to impress me the entire duration of the project. Ours was a fairly large job that threw unknowns and surprises up constantly - and EA Renovations, from Mark and Nino down to all their employees, and their sub-contractors constantly looked for solutions with us that always seemed to work out. They are genuine, honest and extremely hardworking - in an industry that can't say that for everyone involved in it. We feel extremely fortunate to have found them and cannot recommend them enough!

Thank you so much Steve and Bertha.We are so happy you guys are enjoying your new home. The project I have to say was not only fun, but extremely rewarding for us to suite your family needs.
Again thank you!
EA renovations ltd!

Simon
Simon
1 review Burnaby, BC

single family detached house, top to bottom renovations right down to the studs.

Nino and Mark saved me from what was a renovation nightmare with my previous contractor. They came in advised me what needed to be done and were spot on with quotes. They had ideas to improve the previous plan and finished a bit ahead of schedule! Their quality of workmanship and follow up were above and beyond the industry standard. I highly recommend them to anyone. They will for sure provide you with a stress and worry free experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words Simon, it was a pleasure working with you!

Laura in Langley
Laura in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Bathrooms/kitchen remodel

This company finished our home in September 2017.
All I can say is how impressive this team was to work with. Excellent customer service along with a faboulas job done by the team. Thank you EA for all your hard work. Id be happy for you use me as a refrence.

Thanks Laura. The pleasure was all ours.

Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno's

These guys are amazing! They have recently done 2 kitchens in my house and words can't describe just how happy I am with the outcome! I appreciated most how honest they were about what was necessary and what was not when it came to my wish list. They stayed within my budget, very professional and everything was complete in great timing! Thanks again to Nino, Mark and your crew! I am happy to recommend these guys to anyone doing Reno's small or big!

Thanks Cecilia. We're glan you're so happy with your kitchens.

More about Ea Renovations Ltd.

We understand that renovations, of any kind, be it a bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, basement renovation or a new addition, can be stressful. As a general contractor, EA Renovations will take the time to listen to what you want and deliver on it, while making sure your life isn't turned upside down in the process.

***

We have brought together a highly skilled team of tradesmen and designers with well over 50 years of combined experience. So whether you need a new deck, a new kitchen, bathroom or an addition, we can get it done for you with the same care and attention that we would put into our own homes. Call now for a free consultation and written estimate!