Dry Worx Basement Waterproofing

Reviews for Dry Worx Basement Waterproofing

Barry from Markham
Barry from Markham

Foundation Crack Repair

David came to look at the problem the day after he was contacted. He quickly and correctly identified the problem, then scheduled us within a week and one took two half days to fix the problem.

We had this foundation crack fixed before by another contractor, but the leak in the corner of the house was still there after the fix. So I decided to get a second opinion and David showed why the previous repair was not working.
The estimate David provided was very detailed and he provided us two options to fix the foundation crack, from the inside or outside. We opted for the outside.
David showed up on time and was very pleasant to deal with. The fix was supposed to take a day, but the soil very dense so the excavation took longer than expected, so David had to finish the job then next day. He only took a couple of hours the next day.
Comparing David's job to the previous was a night and day difference. David dug the foundation down, applied rubberized tar, a blue skin membrane, a dimpled drain board, and tested the weeping tile. He also added a drain for our basement window after noticing that our window sits low and he said that if we needed a window well, we would need a drain for the window well. This was an added service and he didn't charge me extra.
The afternoon and night after the repair, the basement is dry. Thanks again David.

Randy  from Brampton
Randy from Brampton

Basement Waterproofing

We hired Dry Worx to excavate and waterproof the entire back wall of our home . The work was done professionally and I really could not be happier with my choice . They showed up first thing every morning and put in 4 long days to ensure the job got done on time with minimal disruption to the rest of our property . A quote was sent with pictures from previous jobs so I could see what was to be done on my home . Great work David I would gladly use your services again if needed .

7 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Waterproofing basement

This is not the first time I have used Dry Worx. Dave and his crew provided me with a quote for 15 feet of excavation, on an old 1950s home. The work was completed in 2 days. Dave placed a tarp over the lawn and driveway, and removed shrubs I wanted to replace, and by the end of the second day, my home looked like nothing had happened. Great work! Thank you Dave!

daniel from Mississauga
daniel from Mississauga

Basement Waterproofing

Dry Worx did an awesome job waterproofing a section of my mothers home . My mother is rather elderly and would become quite concerned at the small amount of water that would enter her home during heavy rains . After shopping around a bit we decided to go with David and his crew . We are happy with the work that was done and the care taken to ensure my neighbors property was not damaged at all . These are a great bunch of guys . Great work at a fair price 10/10

roger graves from Mississauga
roger graves from Mississauga

basement waterproofing

There are three foundation cracks in my basement that I had repaired by Dry Worx Waterproofing . The technician was on time , professional and friendly . The cracks used to leak during spring thaw and during very heavy rains . They no longer leak and I am very happy with their service and the lifetime warranty . Call Dry Worx and you will not be disappointed . Excellent Service

7 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Waterproofing basement wall, fixing crack

A rental unit in the basement had a damp corner in the living room, and a small leak in the cold room under the front landing where from a crack where the stairs met the foundation. I had several small sections along the outer wall excavated some 12 years ago. Two companies recommended a water containment system, in one case with a sump pump installation, which would have involved practically gutting half of the basement for a damp but never wet corner. Dave of Dry Worx offered a good price for 8 feet of excavation, blue skin membrane application and the application of drain board. In addition the 7 foot crack along the stairs was cleaned and filled with a cement plastic mix. The excavation was done by neatly by hand. The job was completed in a day, and all debris was removed from the site. Dave was professional in dealing with me his client. Good job.

Garry in Brampton
Garry in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Leaky basement ~ seal cement foundation crack / repaint entire bedroom

After 40 days and 40 nights of rain in the 2011 springtime, my neigbours above ground pool also gave way flooding my entire backyard. This excess water invariably found it's way through a crack in my foundation, damaging the flooring in my basement. Two options were proposed, 1) lifting up a vast majority of boards on my my back deck and digging down or 2) cutting open a section of wall in my finished basement. I chose the latter, as I wanted to ensure there was no mould (just minor staining of the baseboard). They nailed the spot right on and injected acid, poyurethene resin, etc. The rubber actually made it's way to the outside of the foundation! After closing up the wall, I now have a bedroom with an entirely new coat of paint throughout and a leak proof warranty for life. I knew the process but David and team still took the time to explain and take photos. They were articulate, well spoken and cleaned up after themselves.

I would definiely recommend Dry Worx!

Dalila in Scarborough
Dalila in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

They fixed two foundations cracks from inside by doing a resign injection.

I checked around first if other company would guarrantee me the same as dryworxs, no other company offers what they do. To this day and it's been a year now that i haven't had any problems with the work they did, everything is still in tact! David was very professional and explain the whole process. I would for sure call back again if i have any more problems with my basement. Thank you for all the hard work you did David.

Kevin H in Mississauga
Kevin H in Mississauga

Foundation repair

Dry Worx Waterproofing was a great company to deal with.The repairman David was very nice and took the time to answer all my questions . The repairs were done from the inside by injection.Great system very high tech,I called this company on the reccomendation of a neighbor who had used them previously and he was equally impressed by the service he received . 10/10 from Kevin

dario corso in Toronto
dario corso in Toronto

Foundation Crack

These guys did a great job sealing a crack in my wall from the outside . Very good at their job , very thorough and clean . The price was what I considered fair . Great warranty , highly recommended . Thanks again from Dario in leaside

More about Dry Worx Basement Waterproofing

At Dry Worx Waterproofing, we believe strongly in honesty, ethics and integrity. We will not offer an estimate on or undertake any project unless we are perfectly clear what the problem is and how it can be repaired. We will not try to up sell a job beyond the scope ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?