My Moving Boxes

Review for My Moving Boxes

g in blansdowne
g in blansdowne

Moving Supplies

Instead of rummaging different places for free boxes - (& ending up with various sized, bad quality boxes) I found it easiest to order a moving kit package online from mymovingboxes.ca

The shipping was free, I ordered on a Sunday and it came on Monday evening! The moving kit comes with everything you need, bubble wrap, packing paper, tape, sets of boxes and even tips on packing. So much easier than driving/borrowing someone's car and loading and unloading.

I ordered a 1 bedroom apt package with additional boxes, in hindsight should have ordered the 2 bedroom package because we had a 1 bedroom + den. I recommend ordering more than you think you need!