Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

formerly City 1 Roof Works
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  Roofs on Homes a division of City 1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

Karen from Brampton

I can't believe I forgot to finish this review from Jan-Feb 2017. I had a great experience with Roofs on Homes! I had had a leak above my garage for some time, and I did hire someone who came and "fixed it" in spring 2016. Well, the "fix" didn't last long. If you recall the January 2017 we had in the Toronto area, it was warm and rainy! The roof started leaking again, in the original location and in a second location. I found Roofs on Homes on Homestars, and called. I believe it was Maria on the phone who I spoke with and she sent Chuck to see the work. Chuck was great! He spent some time on the roof and really thoroughly checked out the problem. He offered to have me go up and look and I said "No thanks" so he took approx 20 pictures while up there and went through them with me (on solid ground) to show me the problems. He fixed up that roof the next day. Obviously a lot more work involved than the first guy who patched it up. Well, 9 months later, and LOTS of rain later, and I can say for sure this was a job well done. Chuck was extremely pleasant and easy to work with. And Maria (I think her name is Maria and I hope I didn't get it wrong) from the office called me to check up on the service later. I would definitely hire Roofs on Homes for any roof work again.

Hi Karen

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the opportunity to service your roofing needs.
Also we like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your experience, Thanks Again.

Satisfied in Mississauga

Very impressed with Roofs On Homes. Quality products and workers. The protection of my patio furniture and hot tube was top notch. Cleaned up their mess really well. Workers were extremely polite.

Job Price

Thanks so much for taking the time, to write us a great review, we appreciate the great feedback and the opportunity to work with you on your roof project.

D in Mississauga

Many thanks to Chuck for the patches he did prior to my new roof install. Crew was great, didn't waste any time and left everything in good order. Danny provided excellent customer service and a competitive price.

Hi Dee

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the opportunity and great feed back.

Laura in ??????????

After meeting with many roofing companies we were refreshed to find roofs on homes. Danny had a professional no pressure manner, he was also very efficient at returning emails. While we were waiting for our installation date we developed a leak, after contacting Danny he sent out Chuck (who was lovely) and patched our roof ASAP. After the installation the crew left out propriety cleaner then when they arrived. Overal we were very happy and would highly recommend.

Hi Laura

We appreciate the great feedback it was a pleasure working with you on your roof project thanks for the hospitality towards the crew and the opportunity to service your roofing needs.

Natalie in Oakville

Danny came to our home and gave us a very comprehensive presentation and quote for a new roof. His price was the middle of 3 quotes, but he included more in that quote eg. More vents that were required by code and not presently in the roof. The crew worked a very long day in order to complete the work that day. They were efficient and courteous and did a good clean up when the job was done. I will recommend this company to my neighbours as Danny and his office staff are also very good communicators.
Natalie H.

Hi Natalie

Thanks for the great review and the feedback we appreciate the opportunity we hope you have a great summer, all the best.

Marilee in Oakville

This has been a very wet and windy spring, so our new roof has had the opportunity to prove itself the last 2 months! We got 3 quotes and Danny's was right in the middle. The quote process and the job were efficient and professional, and Danny was able to accommodate my special request for the trailer vs the dumpster. I recommended this company to family!

Hi Marilee,

Thanks, so much for the great feedback, we appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the opportunity, Have a great Summer!

Oakville Homeowner in San Francisco

I am two years late in getting this review in but the good thing is I can say my roof has survived two years of sun, snow and rain. All I can say is they were very professional and we love our roof. Nobody wants to pay so much for a roof but as Danny stated it keeps all your contents safe and dry.
During the install I had some questions on what was going on and e-mailed Danny. Within minutes he was in my driveway and explained why some of the boards needed to be replaced. The workers were very professional and i forget the main guy (part owner?) name but they did everything we would ask and never questioned our requests. They were very considerate of my property and made sure nothing was left behind.
I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks, so much for the great review. This was a nice supprise that you waited 2 years and still remembered to give us a great review. We appreciate your feedback and it was our pleasure working with you on your roof project. With Roofs on Homes we stand behind our workmanship and our products.

Thanks again and have a great day

Victor Douglas in Brampton

I am extremely happy with the job done by these guys the job was completed within a day and half. They did a pretty good job cleaning up and actually left the site cleaner than the way they got it. I was very impressed with their work ethics. I will recommend these workers to anyone who needs to get their roof done.

Hi Victor
We apprecate the opportunity and thanks for the great feedback it was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your roofing project .
DannyA

The seal on the roof of our obsolete furnace stack was broken while removing portions of it while doing other renovations. This caused a slow leak during a heavy rainfall which I temporarily fixed with sealing tape.

I called roofs on homes to make an appointment to remove the stack. Chuck pleasantly arrived slightly ahead of schedule, assessed the situation (as well as the rest of the roof) and provided me a very reasonable quote. Upon agreeing to the price, he immediately went to a near by hardware store to get the necessary extra material for my specific job and completed the project during the same 'visit'.

He was also very trust worthy: He did not try to 'up-sell' me into replacing my shingles even though I was considering it at the time as my shingles are relatively old (at least 15 years old, possibly up to 30 years old). Even with that knowledge, he said my shingles were in good shape.

About a week later and another heavy rain fall later, I am very satisfied with the job he did. No 'short cuts' were taken when covering the hole after removing the stack.

Thanks Chuck!!

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review and we appreciate the feed back.
We appreciate the opportunity in helping you resolve your roofing issues.

S R in Oakville

We waited a year to write this review because roofs can be winter's whipping boy.
Wasn't a harsh ,snowy season-but a lot of rain and high winds.
The crew's excellent work stood the test.
Chuck discovered problems under the old shingles and had to replace multiple boards.
He and Norm's crew worked hard over two days.
Owner Danny explained our options clearly and unlike another highly rated company on this site- didn't demand a deposit,
We had several quotes before we did this hire and I know more about roofing now than I care to!
This is one of the most important endeavours to undertake as a homeowner.
We initially hired another roofer who turned out to be unreliable and beset with costly delays and employee problems.
So happy we found this company which did everything they said they would- and stand by their work.

Hello
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the great feedback, we are happy that we were able to help you through your roofing process and make things as painless as possible.
We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to making every homeowner as worry free as possible through there roofing project

More about Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

City 1 Roofworks is more than happy to come out and provide you with a free roof estimate,including in detail a complete roof evaluation.
ROOFS on HOMES is the New home of City 1
With your help we've been working hard to be the next generation and # 1 Trusted roofing company.
Installing Quality on your Home!
ROOFS on HOMES when you want quality on your home!
Roofing Mississauga, Roofing Oakville, Roofing Burlington, Roofing Milton, Roofing South Etobicoke,