Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

Reviews for Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

MH
MH

roof replacement

Danny came to my home to give me an estimate last fall. He was the best prepared and most informative person I spoke to- and not pushy. Roof on Homes has been easy to work with, they are active in their communication since weather plays a large factor in their progress and were accurate with their estimate. The team was presentable, pleasant, polite and the job site well cleaned at the end of both days.
I would happily recommend this company to anyone looking for roofing work. Thanks- from a very happy customer!

Hi Maureen

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we appreciate great clients like yourselves it was a pleasure working with you on your roof project and a special thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Roof!

Part of my roof blew off in May of this year and I had a hard time finding a company to repair it. I got ahold of this company and they came to give me a quote 4 days later. The day after on a Sunday they came out and worked ok my roof for about 5 hours straight without a break! They two fellows were amazing - nice, hardworking and very knowledgable. After they repaired the damaged areas they cleaned my yard of all the shingles. I would totally recommend this company to anyone who needs their roof done! When I get a whole.new roof I will be calling them for sure. Thanks so much for helping me out of a very stressful situation and being so awesome! 10/10!

Hi Jane

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes, we appreciate the opportunity and look forward working with you in the future.

SteveDadd
SteveDadd

Roof replacement

Danny and his crew were very professional from start to finish. They completed the work in a timely fashion. The clean was very good. They used protective measures not to damage anything around the house.

Thanks again Danny

Hi Steve

We like to thank you for choosing Roofs on Homes and for providing us the opportunity to help you with your Roof Project.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Marla i.
Marla i.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Full roof replacement

We discovered a bad moisture problem in our attic and had Danny come to check it out. He was very honest and helpful and gave us a quote for fixing the venting problems and did not try to upsell us. In the end, we decided to replace the whole roof and asked Danny again for an estimate. He gave us a fair and timely estimate and was fantastic with working within our schedule and around the other work that was being done. The crew did a great job with our new roof including replacing all the plywood and making sure all was vented properly. The roof looks great and we’re very satisfied... highly recommend Danny and his crew!

Hi Marla

We appreciate great clients like yourselves, thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Roofs on Homes, your review will help other homeowners find a trusted and reliable Roofing Company that works with homeowners, finding solutions for their roofing needs.

Have a great long weekend!

Rick
Rick

Replace roof.

Well done. Great job. They really care about quality of their work. Would highly recommend.

Hi Rick

Thanks so much for the great review, we know life is busy but we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell the online world about your experience with Roofs on Homes.

Have a great long weekend.

R
R

Roof replacement

Very easy to work with, accommodating and a professional, polished crew who cleaned up at the end of each day. A very pleasant business transaction and would recommend them to anyone interested in getting their roof replaced.

Hi Richard

Thanks for the great feed back, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes.
Your reviews help other homeowners looking for a trusted roofing company we appreciate great clients like yourselves and thanks for the opportunity..

burlingtonhomeowner
burlingtonhomeowner
1 review Burlington, ON

new roof and ventilation

Team showed up at the agreed upon time, worked efficiently, was considerate to my property and took extra precautions to not damage anything. Quality of their work seems outstanding including clean up afterwards. Throughout the day, I went out frequently to see how things were going; the entire crew was friendly and very willing to speak with me and answer any questions I had.

Hi Ryan

Thanks for the taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes, we appreciate the opportunity and thank you for choosing quality for your home.
A Special thanks to our crews, roofing is a very difficult job and we appreciate the hard work they provide day in and day out.

Richard
Richard

Roofing job

Based on HomeStars reviews, I contacted Roofs on Homes for an estimate for a shingle replacement on our home. The previous job was poorly done and we were losing shingles whenever we had strong winds. Danny provided us with a very thorough estimate and explained various options and features for the installation. We were impressed with his candour and selected Roofs on Homes for the job.

Unfortunately, we had to wait close to two months for the job due to weather delays, their volume of work (due to severe windstorms) as well as a postponement we incurred due to a family matter but it was worth the wait. Once the work was booked, the materials were delivered on time and the crew showed up and worked hard to get everything done promptly. At the end of the first day and upon completion of the job the next day, the crews cleaned up our property completely. The quality of their workmanship is evident in the clean straight lines of the shingles and attention to detail.

Roofs on Homes is not the cheapest contractor but you definitely get what you pay for. After our experience with a poor roofing job done 15 years ago, we are very satisfied with the work done by Roofs on Homes along with their guarantee.

Hi Richard

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes, unfortunately with this year's spring temperatures weren't the greatest so the season didn't start till later on in the season, which given the cold temperatures everyone was OK with waiting for better temperature, Unfortunately working with mother nature is not always 100% accurate with scheduling, We appreciated your patience and appreciate the great review thank you for the opportunity and for choosing quality for your Home.
At the end of the day Quality material, quality installation costs more but well worth the investment to have Roofs on Homes on your Roof for the next 15 years if anything might happen, peace of mind.... Priceless

sutha
sutha
1 review Milton, ON

Roof

The crew did great work! My family and I are very happy with our new roof. Everyone was very professional and the owners (Danny) were very organized.

Hi Sutha

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes, We appreciate the opportunity and thanks for choosing quality for your home, it was a pleasure working with you on your roof project.

Vito DiSumma from GTA
Vito DiSumma from GTA

Roof shingle installation

As a home inspector, I see bad roof installations regularly. When it was time to do replace the shingles on my house, I contacted Roofs on Homes. I saw them working on a home in my area. It was clear to me that they did quality work. I asked for a quote and told them what I was looking for. The quote was fair and the work was done the right way. The crew was professional and left the exterior clean. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks for a job well done.

Hi Vito

It was a pleasure working with you on the roof project, thanks for giving us the opportunity and the hospitality towards our crew, it's nice to know there are still great people out there that appreciate the hard work the crew does day in and day out with cold refreshments on a very hot day.

Much appreciated!

More about Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

City 1 Roofworks is more than happy to come out and provide you with a free roof estimate,including in detail a complete roof evaluation.
ROOFS on HOMES is the New home of City 1
With your help we've been working hard to be the next generation and # 1 Trusted roofing company.
Installing Quality on your Home!
ROOFS on HOMES when you want quality on your home!
Roofing Mississauga, Roofing Oakville, Roofing Burlington, Roofing Milton, Roofing South Etobicoke,

Toll Free: 1-855-445-ROOF - 1-855-445-7663 or local 416-676-7655