Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

formerly City 1 Roof Works
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  Roofs on Homes a division of City 1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

Natalie in Oakville

Danny came to our home and gave us a very comprehensive presentation and quote for a new roof. His price was the middle of 3 quotes, but he included more in that quote eg. More vents that were required by code and not presently in the roof. The crew worked a very long day in order to complete the work that day. They were efficient and courteous and did a good clean up when the job was done. I will recommend this company to my neighbours as Danny and his office staff are also very good communicators.
Natalie H.

Hi Natalie

Thanks for the great review and the feedback we appreciate the opportunity we hope you have a great summer, all the best.

Marilee in Oakville

This has been a very wet and windy spring, so our new roof has had the opportunity to prove itself the last 2 months! We got 3 quotes and Danny's was right in the middle. The quote process and the job were efficient and professional, and Danny was able to accommodate my special request for the trailer vs the dumpster. I recommended this company to family!

Hi Marilee,

Thanks, so much for the great feedback, we appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the opportunity, Have a great Summer!

Oakville Homeowner in San Francisco

I am two years late in getting this review in but the good thing is I can say my roof has survived two years of sun, snow and rain. All I can say is they were very professional and we love our roof. Nobody wants to pay so much for a roof but as Danny stated it keeps all your contents safe and dry.
During the install I had some questions on what was going on and e-mailed Danny. Within minutes he was in my driveway and explained why some of the boards needed to be replaced. The workers were very professional and i forget the main guy (part owner?) name but they did everything we would ask and never questioned our requests. They were very considerate of my property and made sure nothing was left behind.
I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks, so much for the great review. This was a nice supprise that you waited 2 years and still remembered to give us a great review. We appreciate your feedback and it was our pleasure working with you on your roof project. With Roofs on Homes we stand behind our workmanship and our products.

Thanks again and have a great day

Victor Douglas in Brampton

I am extremely happy with the job done by these guys the job was completed within a day and half. They did a pretty good job cleaning up and actually left the site cleaner than the way they got it. I was very impressed with their work ethics. I will recommend these workers to anyone who needs to get their roof done.

Hi Victor
We apprecate the opportunity and thanks for the great feedback it was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your roofing project .
DannyA

The seal on the roof of our obsolete furnace stack was broken while removing portions of it while doing other renovations. This caused a slow leak during a heavy rainfall which I temporarily fixed with sealing tape.

I called roofs on homes to make an appointment to remove the stack. Chuck pleasantly arrived slightly ahead of schedule, assessed the situation (as well as the rest of the roof) and provided me a very reasonable quote. Upon agreeing to the price, he immediately went to a near by hardware store to get the necessary extra material for my specific job and completed the project during the same 'visit'.

He was also very trust worthy: He did not try to 'up-sell' me into replacing my shingles even though I was considering it at the time as my shingles are relatively old (at least 15 years old, possibly up to 30 years old). Even with that knowledge, he said my shingles were in good shape.

About a week later and another heavy rain fall later, I am very satisfied with the job he did. No 'short cuts' were taken when covering the hole after removing the stack.

Thanks Chuck!!

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review and we appreciate the feed back.
We appreciate the opportunity in helping you resolve your roofing issues.

S R in Oakville

We waited a year to write this review because roofs can be winter's whipping boy.
Wasn't a harsh ,snowy season-but a lot of rain and high winds.
The crew's excellent work stood the test.
Chuck discovered problems under the old shingles and had to replace multiple boards.
He and Norm's crew worked hard over two days.
Owner Danny explained our options clearly and unlike another highly rated company on this site- didn't demand a deposit,
We had several quotes before we did this hire and I know more about roofing now than I care to!
This is one of the most important endeavours to undertake as a homeowner.
We initially hired another roofer who turned out to be unreliable and beset with costly delays and employee problems.
So happy we found this company which did everything they said they would- and stand by their work.

Hello
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the great feedback, we are happy that we were able to help you through your roofing process and make things as painless as possible.
We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to making every homeowner as worry free as possible through there roofing project

Natalia Harris in Toronto

After the heavy rains at the end of February, we were horrified to discover a small section of our ceiling paint hanging down with wet, crumbling plaster underneath. Chuck was able to make repairs (and used 12-13 tubes of caulking in the process!) that have kept our ceiling dry ever since AND came with a one-year warranty, meaning that we have time to get estimates for replacing our shingles. Thanks for the advice and peace of mind, Chuck!!

Hello
We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for the great review, with Roofs on Homes we take the worry and stress out of your roofing needs.
You deal with professional representives that offer you honest and informative advice that is backed by our warranty.

Yishi.mao in Mississauga

We recently had our roof done by Roofs on Homes. Their sales manager Danny, project manager Chuck, site supervisor Norman and the crew were very professional and friendly. They were very well organized, arrived and finished on time, worked efficiently as a team and did a very thorough cleaning around our house every night after work. Our old skylight was unconventionally installed side-ways on the roof, Chuck had to make a customer built curb with metal flashing in order to install the new one properly, and he told me he would treat my house just like his Mom’s. Danny always returned my telephone calls promptly and was very patient in answering my questions and in explaining the benefits of the ridge vents. We are very pleased and impressed with their work, hope this feedback will help others as well. Yishi

Hi Yishi

We appreciate the opportunity working with you on your roof project and a special thanks to Chuck, Norm and the crew, another job well done.
Danny A

I was very happy with the crew that installed the new shingles. They were very professional. Came on time and finished the job in the time period they stated. The clean up was exceptional. They made sure that all debris was picked up from our property as well as the neighbouring houses.

Danny, the owner, was excellent at explaining everything in a way that was understood by all.

Hello
Thanks for your great feed back we appreciate you taking the time to write us such a great review, it was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks for choosing Roofs on Homes.

Dave K in Oakville

Was happy to give Roofs on Homes the business of doing our full roof after they (Chuck) came out in the middle of winter to temporarily stop some leaks on our roof.

Danny and the crew were professional. The job required much more than simple re-shingling - and they communicated clearly why related important work needed to be done and what the cost impact would be. They also showed up when they said they would... and promptly finished with a terrific result (including clean up).

Thanks guys... the roof looks so much better than before -- and nice to know it 'works' better too now that problem areas were fixed up.

Hi Dave
We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes, it was a pleasure working with you and now you have the peace of mind all the problem areas you had before were taken care of with the new roof installation.

More about Roofs on Homes a division of City 1

City 1 Roofworks is more than happy to come out and provide you with a free roof estimate,including in detail a complete roof evaluation.
ROOFS on HOMES is the New home of City 1
With your help we've been working hard to be the next generation and # 1 Trusted roofing company.
Installing Quality on your Home!
ROOFS on HOMES when you want quality on your home!
Roofing Mississauga, Roofing Oakville, Roofing Burlington, Roofing Milton, Roofing South Etobicoke,