Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

Reviews for Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

Jack and Michelle  from Brampton
Jack and Michelle from Brampton

Insulation and Venting Issue

I had my kitchen renovated last May and when the winter came we found our kitchen cold all the time, the draft that came when we opened the cupboards was like standing outside and living in a semi-detached we could always smell what our neighbors were cooking. That's when I decided I needed someone to look into the problem. I put in a service request through HomeStars and sent out some quote requests on my own. I received a few quotes through emails and over the phone and received a call from Marie who indicated she was with Roofs on Homes and they were interested in the job and wanted to send someone by to take a look first hand. Marie set up an appointment for Dave to come by the next day. Dave took a look and identified some issues right away, you could tell Dave knew what he was talking about and had plenty of experience and knowledge in the roofing industry. Dave really sold me on his expertise and sounded sincere when he said they would do the job right and fix all the issues at a fair price. We came to an agreement and Dave said they could have the job completed either Monday or Tuesday of next week and it would take no more than half a day. Well Dave and his crew showed up 2 days early and I could not be more happier with the work Dave and his partner Norm completed. Dave actually showed me all the issues when it came to the venting and the insulation. and where I was losing heat from my home and where all the cold air was coming in. Dave and Norm went above and beyond to fix my issues. When they finally closed up the roof and installed the new shingles back, my wife and I were standing in the kitchen and we could notice the difference immediately. Dave and Norm made sure everything was left just the way it was when they arrived. I would really like to thank Dave, Norm and Roofs on Homes . I included some pictures of before and after, the first picture showing the incorrect vent, the next 2 pictures showing the new vent and new location and a picture of the vent piping that was installed by the builder back in 2001 when the house was first built.

Hi Jack and MIchelle

Thanks so much for the great review we appreciate great clients like yourselves. We appreciate the hospitality towards the crew members Dave and Norm are great guys and they are very skilled in their profession.
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes and. Special thanks to Dave and Norm for their professionalism and ethical character through out the scope of work for our great homeowners.

Mike S. in Oakville
Mike S. in Oakville

Roof redone

I replaced my roof with another "company". Big mistake: vents nailed through the shingles, wrong vents installed, shingles not installed properly, damaged gutters and so on. I was lucky enough to see Roofs on Homes doing a roof replacement to another house in my neighborhood (Oakville). I asked them to fix my roof issues. From that point forward everything went great. Great communication (thanks Maria), great work for a good price (thanks Chuck and Danny). All issues fixed professionally and in a timely manner. If you want your roof replaced or fixed properly this is the company you need. Hands down !

Hey Mike

Thanks so much for the great review we appreciate great clients like yourselves it was a pleasure working with you see you soon for your new eaves

Jag & Sabrina
Jag & Sabrina
1 review Milton, ON

Replacing leaking roof

We noticed some shingles missing from the roof after the big windstorm in 2016. We had a less reputable crew come by for the quick fix. More and more came loose over the years, and finally a couple months ago I noticed some moisture coming from the upstairs cold air intake.

I called a few companies, but Danny from Roofs on Homes was the only one willing to come by and inspect the damage (during Covid). I wanted to make sure there was no issues in the attic but every other company I called only wanted to use satellite imagery for the quote.

We did hire Danny, and we were so happy with that decision. His team was on time, very hard working, very friendly, and amazingly clean. Our front and backyard looked cleaner than before the work was done!!! I would absolutely recommend Roofs on Homes for any roof work.

Hi Jag and Sabrina

Thanks so much for the great review we appreciate the great feedback and like to thank you for choosing Roofs on Homes for your roofing needs. It was a pleasure working with you and a special thanks to the crew for all their hard work especially during these heat waves.

It's been a challenging year and we appreciate all our great homeowners support.
Thanks for Choosing Roofs on Homes

God Bless you and your entire family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof redo

Our roof needed redoing in a bad way. Danny and manny came over to give us a quote. Within a short time, Danny was here with his crew and kept us informed the entire way and answered the many questions we had. The roof was done in less than 12 hours (including cleanup) his crew was very professional and respectful of the fact I was working downstairs while they were replacing my roof. Thanks to Danny and his crew for a great job. We have received a lot of compliments already! Definitely recommend to anybody!

Hi Sonya

We really like to thank you and your Husband for the opportunity we appreciate the hospitality towards the crew and thank you for this great review.
It's always so nice when the hard work our team preforms reflects the result.
Have a great Canada Day

Malik in Toronto
Malik in Toronto

Repair of Roof Shingles missing/damaged & 2 bathroom roof Vent Replacement

It was challenging initially to book in an appointment with them as it is a busy period. However, it is a good sign that the company is being used by many households.

I got the appointment after 1 week. Marie was were customer friendly and it is always nice speaking with her. Chuck came to my house and did the inspection first, he came with my roof color shingles in advance. I was missing 3 shingles. He did the job very quickly. During the inspection he also recommended to replace the bathroom roof vents as they were not the right ones for the bathroom and could cause mold and mildew in attic. I went with his recommendation and got the vent fixed very next day. He came on time and seems to be good at his job. He mentioned that he has been doing this for last 33 years.

I am very happy with their service and the whole customer experience, and I hope the shingles fix and vent installation will last long.

Hi Malik

Thanks so much for choosing Roofs on Homes for your Roofing needs.
At Roofs on Homes we strive for every homeowners happiness.
Marie is great and such a friendly voice when stressful roofing issues arise.
Chuck is the master over 30 years on the Roof and is very skilled at his trade.
A special thanks to them for their great work throughout the year and a special thanks to Malik for supporting us through these challenging times.

We greatly appreciate the opportunity.

God Bless and be safe out their.

Harv in Oakville
Harv in Oakville

Roof Replacement

Danny and his team of 8 or 9 just completed my roof and it looks beautiful. It’s a big roof and so they worked tirelessly for 12 hours to completely finish it. Roofs on Homes was one of many estimates and companies I interviewed. They were not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. While I evaluated my choices, I must have called or emailed Danny a dozen times with questions, Danny was always patient and professional with each response. On job day, Danny and the team showed up at 7:30am, the entire team were professional, respectful and friendly. They cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the day with no signs of nails or any debris on my properly. I would highly recommend Roofs on Homes. Thanks so much Danny! I also want to add that I was sent many photos of the work in progress and was emailed the final warranty. These guys are true professionals!

Hey Harv

Thanks again for the opportunity, the roof looks amazing great colour and shingle choice, it pays to choose quality you can see how the roof reflects your choice of quality.
It was a pleasure working with you and the wife.
Stay Safe my friend, thanks again for the hospitality towards the crew.

Jack from Toronto
Jack from Toronto

Roof leak

Can’t say enough good things about Roofs on Homes. I had a very troublesome roof leak that several roofing companies, over a couple of years, could not solve. After finding Roofs on Homes, and speaking to Marie (who is wonderful), Chuck came out and identified a number of problems with the original roof installation, and then proceeded to work in the middle of subzero temperatures to take care of them. Even then, it still took a few attempts (and a few heavy rainstorms) before we could finally identify the source of the leak and fix it. But each time I called, Marie was very prompt to respond, and Chuck came back as promised without complaint. Very happy with the job and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Jack

Thanks so much for taking the time to put in a great review we appreciate the opportunity, it was a pleasure working with you and servicing your roofing needs.

Oakville
Oakville

Replacing roof vent

We discovered a leak in our bathroom ceiling, second floor and realized it was coming directly from a vent within the roof - which one, we didn't know. Roofs on Homes was prompt to our first call, was professional and attentive. Scheduling and follow up were a breeze. Chuck, who came to do the repair, was a pro. He took the time to explain what was required, how long it would take and what we should expect. He was fast, friendly -- and in light of current public health concerns - approached the job with caution and respect for social distancing. He was done when he said he would be and left the job site spotless (both on the roof and the ground). The team at Roofs on Homes were an absolute delight to work with, professional, knowledgeable, skilled experts. We would highly recommend them for your next job.

Wow... amazing thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience, we strive for every homeowners happiness and we take pride in our work ethic.
Stay Safe and thank you for the support

Raj
Raj
3 reviews Milton, ON

Roof

Danny and his team were amazing. Everyone was respectful and treated my property like their own. I can't believe how quickly they worked and how perfect the roof looks, all the edges are perfectly aligned. They applied generous amounts of caulking when they installed the flashing to compensate for shrinkage as it ages. I have 3 children so they cleaned and went around the house numerous times to ensure no nails or debris was left behind. They also cleaned out all the gutters. My home is on a corner and backing on to an open space which is a nightmare for roofs during windstorms. Before I would find shingles all over my lawn just had a windstorm and all shingles remained on the roof where they belong. If your looking to replace your roof I would definitely recommend roof on homes.

Hey Raj

Thanks so much for the opportunity we appreciate great clients like yourselves it was a pleasure working with you and your wife.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Roofs on Homes.
Stay Safe!

More about Roofs On Homes A Division Of City 1

City 1 Roofworks is more than happy to come out and provide you with a free roof estimate,including in detail a complete roof evaluation.
ROOFS on HOMES is the New home of City 1
With your help we've been working hard to be the next generation and # 1 Trusted roofing company.
Installing Quality on your Home!
ROOFS on HOMES when you want quality on your home!
Roofing Mississauga, Roofing Oakville, Roofing Burlington, Roofing Milton, Roofing South Etobicoke,

Toll Free: 1-855-445-ROOF - 1-855-445-7663 or local 416-676-7655