Sherwin-Williams

Review for Sherwin-Williams

Esmee in Richmond Hill
Esmee in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I boughjt paint for painting my entire home

Sherwin-Williams is the paint store where I found the most beautiful paint there is (in my opinion, of course). Its name is Opulence and it’s so elegant and durable. The service provided by the employees at Sherwin-Williams in Markham on Hwy. 7 was outstanding. I painted my home by myself and I needed some guidance in regard to the products I had to buy in order to make my painting look “more than professional”. Fortunately the guidance I received was amazing. Now, the walls in my home look exactly as I imagined them for so long: beautiful and elegant. Thank you, Markham Sherwin-Williams!