Finishedbasement.ca

Basement Renovation
Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Flamborough, Guelph, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Caledon, Vaughan, King, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa.
Finishedbasement.ca

Reviews for Finishedbasement.ca

Tanya in Burlington
Tanya in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

And we have a new basement...

I don't think I can do another renovation because of finished basement.ca...because it was almost painless. From start to finish we knew we were in good hands. When Vitaly first came for an estimate, he wasn't phased by shame of our hoarding, he saw the potential of a bedroom and bathroom and STORAGE! No one believes that they would be finished in two weeks. I was confident based on referrals but once you see how the crew powers through the day, you know it's going to get done. They are a well oiled machine. They were respectful, friendly, cleaned up every day and non-intrusive. Dealing with Natalie is a joy
since picking the colour options and floor was stressful for me. Their one stop shop for all the supplies probably preserved our marriage. In two weeks we have a whole new living space and we couldn't be happier. When Igor comes to settle, it's super detailed and everything is accounted for. Once completed, we started cleaning up and I noticed the shower, when angled a certain way, was leaking. Vitaly came and explained why and how which completely made sense (no issues, it's not leaking). But it's totally something he could have explained on the phone but he made the effort to come out and show me. I do need specify that if you're bringing in your own stuff, it's a two week job, so you need it
pretty quickly. We were told at least 5 times when to have our toilet ready. I don't believe they would tell anyone last minute.
I love our basement. Now if only they did kitchens!

Itsallgoode in Niagara Falls
Itsallgoode in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Basement

Needed basement including a full bathroom completed quickly.
Paid for 3 week turnaround... project completed in 11 business days.
Very efficient process from design plan, construction, plumbing, electrical and finishing.
All garbage was disposed of...just a little dusty.
Overall, very happy with service provided.
Well done!

Thank you Michael for taking the time to share your renovation experience! Scheduling is one thing we pride ourselves in. Glad to hear you were happy overall. Although our crew does daily clean ups, and garbage is disposed of, it is a major renovation. So yes, there will be trace dust. Unfortunately we can't create a dust free process, but again we are happy you enjoyed the service provided. -Natalie

mf_reno in Toronto
mf_reno in Toronto

Amazing basement space, quality work

I can't praise Vitali and his team enough. From start to finish it was a stress-free, pleasant experience.

You hear so many reno horror stories, and when you're spending this much money, it's even more nerve-wracking. But the team was exceptional all the way through the process.

We chose finishedbasements based on the reviews and our opinion was confirmed after meeting Vitali in person. He stepped us through the process in detail, explaining how everything would work and what each option would cost. Natalie expertly helped us through the design decisions. And Igor is a pro at suggesting how to make the most of our space. We came to them with a general idea of what we wanted and they helped refine it into the perfect space.

Each of the teams that came in were fantastic! They were courteous, professional and clearly knew their business. And they left our basement immaculate at the end of each day. They made sure to check in with us whenever they had questions to ensure everything was being built the way we wanted, and made recommendations based on their experience re: lighting placement, which way the doors should open, etc.

As promised at the beginning, the final price was within 1-2% of the estimated price, varying only by unknowns that had to be decided along the way: how many electrical outlets we wanted, the number of cracks that had to be patched in the foundation walls, and small access panels to pipe connections. And the project was done exactly when they said it would be, in 2.5 weeks.

The final accounting with Igor was meticulous! He went through every line item, comparing the estimate to the actual, what we'd already paid to what was remaining and made sure we understood each item and checked to see if we had any questions for each section.

I wish they did more than basement renovations! I doubt we'll find anyone as reliable and efficient as finishedbasements when it comes time to redo our kitchen and bathrooms.

In my opinion, it would be foolish to hire anyone else to finish your basement.

puckstop67 in Mississauga
puckstop67 in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Basement Renovation

When looking for a reputable company to hire. We were going to go with a big company with a catchy jingle on the radio. Friends of ours mentioned they had gone with this company and weren't satisfied. They gave us the number of FinishedBasements.ca as they wish they had gone with them. We made the call and met with Vitaly. He was knowledgeable and professional. We explained what we wanted and our budget. We went to their showroom and were very impressed. They promised 2 weeks and delivered on time with no budget surprises. The crew were hard working and respectful. They were very accommodating as we changed a few things during the renovation. We have doubled our house size and couldn't be happier. Vitaly, Igor, Natalie and the rest of the crew made a potentially stressful experience a pleasurable one.

Thanks guys!! Working with you was such a pleasure. We hope you enjoy your new basement for many years! We are also thrilled to read you have "no regrets" !!! We know how hard it is to find a reputable contractor, thank you for choosing The Finished Basement Crew - Natalie

Rocco in Toronto
Rocco in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Complete Basement Renovation

I just wanted to say how completely happy I am with the basement renovation Finishedbasements.ca did for my wife and I. They're the best group of trades I've ever dealt with. They delivered exact what they promised. My basement was completed in 2.5 weeks. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to others.

Rocco!!! We miss you guys already! What a please it was working with you and your family. We hope your family creates loads of lasting memories! Thank you again for choosing The Finished Basement Crew - Vitaliy

psaini in Markham
psaini in Markham

Big Basement Reno

The original home owners finished the basement to sell it, but it was very poorly done. There was extensive waste of space, no insulation, poor HVAC and electrical work, foundation cracks that were never repaired, and the nightmare list goes on.

We looked at a few companies to redo our basement, but felt that Vitaliy provided the most honest evaluation of the work, and a pricing system that accounted for just about everything, so we selected FinishedBasement.ca.

The entire 1400 SF basement was demolished by the team in just over one day, and the entire process took three weeks, exactly as promised. Every single member of the extended team was professional -- planning, framing, electrical, plumbing, mudding, drywall/insulation, finishing, etc. Igor helped us plan a fabulous brand new functional layout for our basement. Natalie was superb at helping us choose colour options and finishings. Vladimir and team didn't refuse to accommodate our requests as they framed the basement. The list goes on, not a single complaint with the entire team!

The newly finished basement exceeds all expectations we had and the quality of the work is fantastic. I would strongly recommend them to anyone interested in finishing a basement.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with the finished basement crew. We are so happy you choose us to demolish and rebuild your basement to your dream living space. Enjoy! - Vitaliy

sandra in Mississauga
sandra in Mississauga

More living space

After postponing for many years, we decided to finish our basement as our kids were getting to that age where they needed more space to play. Finished Basement was recommended by our neighbours who just had their basement done the year before. We were very impressed by their professionalism from start to finish. The crew were very respectful of our living space and cleaned up at the end of each day. The Basement was completed in 3 weeks and Igor came the last day to make sure that everything was delivered as agreed. He was even kind with my son, who enjoyed talking to.him.No surprises with the final cost as their contract is clear and detailed. They honor the 1 year warranty on their work. After few momths We had some issues with the plaster on the ceiling and although it took them some time to respond, a crew came to fix the ceiling and left it as it was new again. My kids now spend a lot of time in the basement and have more space to play when their friends come over

Thank you for your kind words Sandra. We are so happy to hear you children have a space of their own to enjoy. - Natalie

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Basement renovation

Six years ago I meant Vitaliy I was so impressed by him and his crew...In 2012 I hired finished basement I had a budget and Vitaliy did everything to help me keep within that budget. The crew was excellent they tided up every day before they would leave for the night ... they were efficient and when they said they were going to be there they always were. This week I had a problem in my washroom nothing to do with their quality just wear and tear on our part. I contacted them on Monday, Igor came on Tuesday and crew started their work on Wednesday.
You are a great company and have the best service even after work is completed six years later . I would highly recommend this company and would be happy to share any of their work in my home .

Thank you Christina! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Our business is an extension of us, we are a family business and treat all our clients as if they are apart of it! We are thrilled after 6 years to hear you are still loving your basement. And even more thrilled that we were able to help out ! Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Tania in Vaughan
Tania in Vaughan

Basement reno

We got our basement reno done last year. We really enjoyed working with Andrij, who appeared to have been available to answer any questions and address all the concerns day and night. It was nice to be able to go to showroom and pick out our styles and colours with Nataly.
Construction crew was professional and worked very hard, our entire basement was finished in 3 weeks, we also liked that there was no garbage bin in our driveway, as the crew took all the garbage with them in the end of the day. It was a please working with you and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

Thank you so much Tania! It was such a pleasure working with you. We hope you are enjoying your new Basement! - Andrij

More about Finishedbasement.ca

YOU DREAM IT - WE BUILD IT - 2 WEEKS

Finished Basement.ca, (ISM Renobuilders Inc.) is a family-owned and operated business. We specialize in basement renovations providing our customers with a finished basement that is professionally-built with high quality products and materials and finished with old-world craftsmanship, pride and attention to detail.

Thinking about a Basement Renovation?

Finishedbasement.ca has been providing exceptional basement renovation services in the GTA since 1996. Converting people's dark damp basement's into clean, comfortable and fun living spaces.

We also offer unique, custom designs and consolations in interior decorating provided directly by the founder and owner, who personally oversees and manages all projects.

Come visit our 3000sq. ft. showroom located in Mississauga. We have just recently added a new addition featuring: Limestone, Marble, Infrared Sauna's, Steam Shower Display and LED Lighting!!!!!

Also offering in-house Audio Visual solutions by: Pure Custom Integrations. WHo help you understand tomorrows technology TODAY! Specializing in: Home Theatres, Home Automation, Home Integration....and more!

Unable to make it out to our showroom? No problem! Visit our website to explore more photos, video testimonials and our blog.

Thank you from the Finished Basement Crew for taking the time to check us out!

Basement Renovation
Toilets, Vanities, Faucets, Shower Enclosures, Shower Panels, Bathroom Mirrors, Infrared/Traditional & Combination Cedar or Hemlock Saunas, Flooring - Krono-Swiss, Subfloor - DRICORE, Ceramic Tiles, Limestone....and much more! All displayed at our showroom - Open to the public.
We provide basement renovation services. Taking your unfinished basement and completing in in just 2 weeks!! Basement Bathrooms Basement Spa Rooms Basement Family Rooms Basement Kitchens Basement Home Gyms Basement Apartments Basement Home Theatre Rooms Basement Bars & Wine Cellars
Finished Basement.ca uses hand picked top quality international brands. Come visit our showroom, we would love to show you all about them!
We offer unique custom basement renovation designs. Each project is given the attention and care it needs from our founder, Igor. So no need for proxy interior designers. We can help you simply update your look, create a modern vibe, classic or contemporary…. Remember, You Dream It - We Build It - In Just 2 Weeks!!
Finished basement.ca has been working on basement renovations for nearly 2 decades, and because of our expertise in this niche market, we are able to guarantee you a basement renovation in 2 weeks! Our old-world craftsmanship, prove and attention to detail is what puts us ahead of our competitors.
1996