Rooms To Grow (roomstogrow.ca)

Children's Furniture
2338 Lakeshore Road West Oakville ON L6L1H8
HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in Oakville  >  Rooms To Grow (roomstogrow.ca)

Reviews for Rooms To Grow (roomstogrow.ca)

Hammond
Hammond
1 review Burlington, ON

Nursery room furniture

This is my second purchase from Rooms to grow for our 3rd child as I was so pleased with the first set. This time I bought the Vintage crib, matching dresser and Everson recliner package. They are absolutely beautiful and so well made. I love Rooms to grow and their beautiful Bronte Boutique!

New M.
New M.

Mary glider

We were recommended to this company by a friend so we took a chance and ordered a glider online from Roomstogrow.ca. We made a last minute change to a different colour of glider and it was dealt with quickly and professionally. The Mary glider in white arrived a week ago and we are pleased with the comfort and look of it. It was easy to put together with minimal assembly. Overall very happy with the product and service of this company.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Nursery room furniture

1 review Hamilton, ON

Buyer beware

We paid over $1100 for furniture and $130 for delivery.

The crib came with large scratch and the dresser has 3 cracks, the trim and paint is splitting and the handle is not real metal and cracked off, made of plastic. Also when ordered it was shown with white knobs.

We contacted the owner who said that we had to return the dresser ourselves to:
BABY FURNITURE WAREHOUSE
211 BOWES RD
CONCORD, ON
(Hwy 7 and Keele)
*CONTACT IS STEVE
We ordered from Oakville and we live nowhere near Concord.

Owner does not stand behind product and the quality is junk.

My daughter is 8 months old, her room and furniture has barely been used. I have no idea how this furniture will last until she’s 18. I do not believe there is “Room to Grow”.

I wish I would’ve taken my parents up on their off for my childhood furniture that has lasted 32 years and is in perfect condition.

This furniture is absolute junk and we are extremely disappointed. Read the fine print on your invoice on the bottom left that says any issues you have to return your self, the dresser has also been discontinued in less than a year. (If I have repeated myself it’s because I can’t scroll up and my message has been deleted twice!) buyer beware!

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furniture Set from Rooms to Grow

We highly recommend Rooms To Grow as a one-stop shop for nursery furniture. We ordered the Georgia crib and dresser, with a Tryp recliner glider and could not be happier! The quality is fantastic and it arrived right on time. The delivery service was very professional and they carried the furniture right up to our nursery. We will be telling all of our expecting friends about Rooms to Grow.

Crib and Dresser - Parker light grey

I am very disappointed in the quality of my Parker crib and matching dresser. The dresser arrived with 3 larger cracks in it while the crib arrived with 2 scratches so bad that the paint has come off and I have to hide white chip marks now. I would not reccomend the Parker crib/dresser to anyone however, Andrea (manager) was very quick to settle my concern and offered to replace the damaged pieces and have them delivered. Understandable defects do happen and I unfortunately was one of the unlucky ones to receive a damaged one. It's great when a business can take the time to address your concerns and I am pleased with the customer service received during this time.

Andrea was a great help throughout the purchase however the quality is not what I expected.

Robyn from Milton
Robyn from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Brighton Dresser

My husband and I had previously purchased a crib from Andrea and love it! So we decided to purchase a dresser as well. We picked it up and it was already assembled which was amazing! Great condition and excellent quality!! We will definalty purchase from Rooms to Grow for any other products!!

Josh from Toronto
Josh from Toronto

Glider, Recliner, Nursery Furniture

My wife and I just received our new glider/recliner for our nursery from Rooms-to-grow and are very pleased! High quality product for a reasonable price. Andrea provided very helpful, prompt and professional service. We will recommend to friends and family!

More about Rooms To Grow (roomstogrow.ca)

We are a family-owned and operated Internet-based business and design company. With children in mind, we are committed to selling products that are of the highest standards of quality, workmanship and design. Our online baby store offers carefully selected, quality nursery furniture, kids furniture and accessories at affordable prices.