The Deck Master

Oakville ON
HomeStars  >  Decks in Oakville  >  The Deck Master

Reviews for The Deck Master

Sue Stewart in Oakville

I am limited to 30 words, but just want everyone to know that Lawrence and his team did a fantastic job rebuilding my Mom's deck. The finished product looks fantastic and the cost was several hundred dollars less than other quotes we received. I have already recommended The Deck Master to another friend. Thank you, Lawrence.

Mark S from Oakville

Lawrence (The Deck Master) originally came as a referral from our neighbour. The quote was very competitive and there were no problems with us making modifications along the way.

Everything was outlined to us as far as scheduling. Holes dug and cemented on Tuesday, wood delivered on Thursday, deck built on Friday.

Deck in a day is an understatement!...

When the doorbell rang at 6:45am I knew that Lawrence and his crew of 3 meant business. They were building by 7am and gone by noon. A multi-level deck (200 sqft) with railings, stairs & privacy fence. Don't let the half day fool you, it was quality work with quality materials and cleaned up every scrap.

I would recommend.

Gaetano DeBenedetti in Toronto

Lawrence was everything advertised . He came over with a competive quote and was always concerned with avoiding excess costs on our end . His job was done great but feel he had to much on the go ie he forgot the lights we requested and the step he had promised . I guess his great work may have caused him to overextend himself . I don't like he was more concerned about his next job then the fact promises weren't kept . Although I have this dislike I do recommend him . His worked has been loved by all that has seen it and his price was the best quote we got .

Rumcajs in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Lawrence was looking very reliable at first. 3 day job. In and out. Build a deck last year, took the money and that was it. Now all the flaws are coming out (one of this is he nailed down the deck, never sujested screwes). Main thing is that as a former client of his, I have no waranty from Lawrence. Forget about that, fix it up yourself and pay for fixing up yourself.

David in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

I highly recommend Lawrence. Unlike the other people we saw, he thought to use the pre-existing deck supports, saving time and money. His crew built our large deck in a matter of hours. Very happy with it.

Joanna in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

I have found Lawrance through the homestar website.. He was the only one that has contacted us with in couple of hours of sending an email. He has come to our house an gave us the best estimate as we have recived a higher price from a diffrent company. Lawrance has been very patcient with us, we have called several times with many questions. He was able to answer all of them. The work got completed with in 2 days as he has promised. When we arrived home today we were very satified with his work. Even our neighbours love our new deck. Thank you so much to The Deck Master crew and Lawrance.

Joanna and Rafal

KW in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

We were so impressed with Lawrence from the moment we met. He gave us a design and quote on his first visit, explained how his process works in a clear and detailed manner and delivered exactly what he promised! His team was prompt, clean and thorough. Lawrence took the time on several occasions to answer our questions before we had even decided to hire him. He listened to what we were looking for and helped us to articulate our design. He didn't even flinch when we threw another small project in on the day of the build! He is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend The Deck Master!!

More about The Deck Master

We built high quality decks of any material. We've been in business since 1990.