Chinook Landscaping And Design

Chinook Landscaping And Design

Reviews for Chinook Landscaping And Design

B Powell in Calgary
B Powell in Calgary

Landscaping - redesign of my front and back yard.

I’m so glad I chose Chinook Landscaping! They are so professional and show such care and attention to my property. I live in a villa and they respected my other neighbours’ property as well and were very respectful to their inquiries. I had neighbours stopping by that I hadn’t met yet, telling me how much they like what I’m doing to my yard. I’m quick to let them know that I had wonderful support with the design from David and Tanner! They want the best for me as a customer and didn’t rush the planting of the bushes, etc., as it was too late in the season to get prime stock, so I have them booked for spring to put them in to enjoy for the full growing season, rather than planting substandard stock that I wouldn’t have enjoyed. They were so helpful in helping me with some “extra” corrections that were on my “to do” list, so it was a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing them again this spring!

Hi Brenda, we are looking forward to planting your shrubs this spring and completing your gardens. Thanks for the review!!

Davidpick
Davidpick

Landscaping Recommendation

Chinook Landscaping did a bang-up job from design to completion. The project came in on time and on budget. Their workers were efficient and diligent. We are very happy with the final product. I would have no problem recommending Chinook Landscaping.

Thank you for the review David. Hope the new puppy is happy with his new dog run! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Landscaping

I was genuinely impressed with the level of service, commitment and professionalism. They did an outstanding job in a timely manner and stuck to the agreed upon price. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable company that does beautiful work.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it!!

Coglon in Calgary
Coglon in Calgary

Repair of stone paving walkway

We hired Chinook Landscaping & Design last summer to repair sections of our paving stone walkway. David dropped by to carefully evaluate our walkway and discuss different options to fix our walkway. In carrying out the repairs, his crew did a meticulous job that restored our walkway like new. We were very glad we hired this company and would not hesitate to hire them again.

Dave Coglon

Thanks for the review Dave! Pleasure working for you and please let us know if we can help in the future.

Barbara in Varsity
Barbara in Varsity

New stone deck and sidewalk

Last summer James and his team did an excellent job of building a two-tier deck in our backyard. The job was done in just over a week and thankfully the weather co-operated. We are very happy with the quality of the work done and have been enjoying the new patio while the weather is still nice. We are planning for them to work on our front lawn and walk in 2019.

Hi Barbara, Our team really enjoyed working for you and building your new patio and walkway. Thanks for the business and the wonderful review!

eszojka
eszojka

New landscape design and rendering

Excellent teamwork and coordination with the sub trades. When we had to deal with an unexpected problem, we quickly came to a conclusion, thanks to Tanner's artistic talent and diligence.
Each member of the team put their pride and passion into their work and the result is first class!

I can highly recommend the Chinook Landscaping and Design inc. to anyone of my friends.

Thank you for the review Elisabeth! We really enjoyed working for you and building your unique violin shaped patio :-) We are always here to help if you need anything.
Thanks again,

Michelle  in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

If you want exceptional results, choose Chinook landscaping

David took the time to come to my place (twice!) to take a thorough review of my expectations to ensure I would get what I was looking for. Not only did he stick to the date of when he said the project would commence, but they completed the project within a reasonable amount of time. The team was polite and provided good advice when asked and I cannot say enough about the end result - it’s absolutely stunning!! I’ve already had a ton of compliments on it!! . I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Hey Michelle, We enjoyed working for you and seeing your vision come to life. Thanks for leaving us the review and please let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new patio and gardens!

David in Calgary
David in Calgary

Excellent workmanship and service. Highly recommended.

Chinook Landscaping may be more expensive than their competitors but are well worth it. I can't say enough about their polite, hardworking, conscientious crew. Everyone was open to suggestions and accommodated our requests throughout. Excellent patio preparation work and grading, artistic use of the stone, complete clean-up immediately upon completion and good follow-up to address some minor concerns. A beautiful patio we have been enjoying every day.

Hi David, It was very kind of you to take the time to leave us a review. We are always here if you need anything else.
Thanks again!

Lisa and Pat in Calgary
Lisa and Pat in Calgary

Backyard landscaping

We were very pleased with the work completed by Chinook Landscaping. The owner, David was very knowledgeable, honest and takes great pride in having a job done right. James was the supervisor of our project and we couldn't have been happier with him. He offered great suggestions that we hadn't thought of and was prompt in replying to messages and answering our many questions. Mike and his crew, who did the heavy lifting, were friendly, hard working, professional and it was obvious they take great pride in their work. We are 100% satisfied and would use them again.

Hi Lisa and Pat, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. IT was a pleasure working with both of you. Enjoy the hot tub!! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

St Boniface Elementary School Picnic area and Outdoor Classroom

Totally impressed with all the staff of Chinook Landscaping. We partnered with them to build a community picnic table area with multi-sized legacy bricks between (picture below - landscaping surrounding to be done in the spring due to autumn timing of the project). The end product looked amazing and they hit all criteria a client looks for in a service provider! Easy to deal with. Flexible. Good communications. Expert work and no hassles with last minute project changes or fixes to meet client needs. And respectful of our timelines which they met. We totally feel they went above and beyond to ensure our project was amazing and it is definitely a highlight of our community.

Hi Erin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great to be part of your playground project in Calgary!

More about Chinook Landscaping And Design

We are now accepting snow removal clients for the following communities in Calgary.

Acadia
Midnapore
Parkland
Southwood
Willow Park

We are currently booked for estimates and installations for the 2018 Landscaping season. Sorry but we are not able to provide estimates for the 2019 season until spring of 2019.

Please contact us in early Spring of 2019 for your free estimate.
Thank you!

Serving Central and South Calgary. Please see our website for our service area map.

Chinook Landscaping and design is a multi award winning professional landscape construction company in Calgary. Our recent awards include The Best of Homestars award 2018, the 2018, 2017 and 2016 Consumers Choice Award as well as the 2016-17 Calgary Herald Readers Choice award. We have also been the recipient of several Better Business Awards in the past few years. Built on Trust, We specialize in customer service! We install paving stone patios and walkway, retaining walls, water features, underground sprinklers, trees and shrubs and fences and decks. Estimates are always free.