2 Toronto Street, suite 250 Toronto ON M5C 2B5

Reviews for Pro Roofing

ROBT in Toronto
ROBT in Toronto

Fast, Friendly, and Professional..

I called after hours their emergency number and received a call back instantly. Pro Roofing comes over the next day and fixed the issue. They were very thorough, fast, friendly, and professional throughout! We will definitely use them again next time we need roof work.

Ella in Toronto
Ella in Toronto

Very Professional..

We had some prior roof issues with another company that caused us some damages to our clay roof. However right after I contacted Pro Roofing, they were able to come out right away and complete an inspection followed by repairs. There were a few hiccups during the process however I must commend the team for being accommodating and very professional. Throughout the process, especially our team lead Anton. They are definitely worth using and I appreciated all the hard work and attention to detail that was done. Would recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repair

Great job guys.
Thank you guys for help emergency repair roof for one our client in these busy summer. Happy customer, great job. Defiantly recommend in the future.

Thank you Pro Roofing.

Joseph in High Park
Joseph in High Park

Dependable and honest

Had been trying to get a smaller flat rubber roof replaced for two months. Nothing but no shows or way overpriced quotes. Slavik called me back immediately, priced it a day later and completed the job on time. Most impressive was that he called me to tell me he would be delayed for a few days because he was in hospital caring for a relative that was gravely ill.
Slavik is a class act who treats his customers like family. He will have all my work in the future.
Joseph Norkus
High Park Fine Homes

T & J Abraham
T & J Abraham
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Need it done? Call Slavik!

We had a minor roofing repair and several local companies wanted a couple of thousand dollars to fix it...and not immediately either. Slavik was recommended to me by a highly reputable roofing company and boy am I glad we found him. He fixed the issue quickly and pointed out a couple of other things, recommending we take care of them although he was honest and didn’t make it seem like an emergency. Fast forward to a few months later and my dad’s lakeside new build sees large sections of shingles removed by crazy winds. His neighbour suggested using his roofer since he was in the same boat, but his guy never showed and in that time water starting leaking into my dad’s bedroom. I called Slavik and he showed up immediately to take care of it. We then had him do the work he recommended at our place. As always, hassle free and he even nailed down a loose piece of flashing he noticed while up there. Reliability aside, the best thing is his honesty. A lot of roofers told us our roof needs to be replaced but he is the only one who assured us we had a lot of time left. We recommend him to everyone now.

Thanks

Lucas in San Francisco
Lucas in San Francisco
1 review Burlington, ON

new roof

Saw my neighbors changed their roof with this company and we approached them. We got the quotes for our house and 3 other neighbors next to us. Very reasonable and professional. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Lucas

Dayton Pereira from Toronto
Dayton Pereira from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I was looking for a contractor to do the roof our townhouse about a year ago when my neighbour decided to do his as well and found Pro Roofing. I had other estimates at the time and they all gave me the dog and pony show until they finally arrived at what I would call a pretty standard estimate for a roof of our size. With Slavik at Pro Roofing, it was fast and straightforward and no bull.

It was a scorcher the week the work was supposed to start and Slavik came by personally to ask that we start the following week instead. It was the kind of personal attention that you don't see too often.

A year later when I saw a water spot on my roof, I called Slavik immediately, and he came by the following day, showed me that the leak was someplace else that I didn't think (neighbours roof) and fixed it anyways.

Can't recommend Pro Roofing enough, efficient fast, work and customer service that is second to none. Five stars all round.

Thank you so much!

Cameron
Cameron

Roof Maintenamce

I had a major leak in the bedroom ceiling. I called Pro Roofing and Slavic returned my call promptly. He was very professional and explained the trouble shooting process. We made an appointment for that same day and he was very prompt. After assessing the leaking area in the bedroom he had a good idea of the problem. Apparently 3 other people had that same problem that day. He explained that water had frozen in the eaves trough and had expanded, thus damaging the shingle and allowing water in. He and his team went up, removed the ice, took pictures and explained what my next steps should be. His charge for the work was fair. Now I have to wait for the rain to come to see if the problem still persists. If so , I need to have my roof done ASAP. You can bet that I'll be calling Pro Roofers for that job.

More about Pro Roofing

Roof replacement and roof repair services in Toronto and GTA. Asphalt shingles, flat roofing, metal roofing and commercial roofing. Quality work, experienced crew, affordable prices

Get a FREE RESIDENTIAL estimate