Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Roof and evestrough

My husband is a contractor on say the job was well done.We had hard working roofers and everything was kept neat and tidy in the yard.They needed to resheet a part or the roof and it didnt delay the compleation of the job buy much time. THANK YOU, Jay Carter Roofing

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company. We do our very best to keep our customers satisfied. Thank you for your kind review.

gamesman in Mississauga
gamesman in Mississauga
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Roof Raplacement

I had a roof on a rental property that was leaking and required replacement. Jay Carter was willing to do the job even though other contractors were not willing to work that late in the year. The job was completed in one day with minimal inconvenience to the tenants. The workmen were professional and left the site free of nails or refuse.
Robert kept me well informed on the scheduling of the work, as well as explaining the warranty. Overall, I am satisfied and would recommend the company.

Roofing emergencies happen all year round, even in the most inconvenient times. We do our best to get to emergency jobs as soon as possible, weather permitting of course, so that the damage doesn't get worse.
We are glad that you were satisfied with our team members and a recommendation is the biggest compliment we can receive. Thank you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof inspection

I had Jay over to look at my roof before purchasing my home. He was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him and his company to anyone who needs this type of job done. Well done Jay! Two thumbs up.

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company. We appreciate your recommendation.

PStojano in Brechin
PStojano in Brechin
2 reviews Brechin, ON

Metal Roof Installation

Jay worked personally with me for several weeks to select the right product, color, step by step process, what to expect and finalize the contract with pricing. He and his crew did an excellent job to install a very large and sloped roof with metal shingles from Edco. The installation was done very well with the crew laying out their materials to not impact moving in and out of my driveway . They also cleaned up every day to make sure there were no nails or shingles or anything loose around that could blow around. The installation was done in October, which was very weather challenged with rain and wind (I am on the east side shores of Lake Simcoe. Despite all the bad weather, they planned their work days and always had my house protected from the rain or wind. He provided me constant updates (with pictures) as I am not at the house through the week. They finished the job as promised. Very happy with my roof with many people asking about it. I highly recommend Jay Carter Roofing.

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with the Jay Carter Roofing team. We appreciate your recommendation. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Mindful Home Solutions inc. in Pefferlaw
Mindful Home Solutions inc. in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Great job

Shingles kept blowing off with these crazy storms. I Needed a more permanent solution. Price shopped with a bunch of companies for a metal roof and Jay Carter roofing gave me the best quote and more important they had the highest warranty. The work was done at the exact time that we had agreed upon. A+!! I would highly recommend.

Thank you. We do our best to start and finish jobs on-time. Sometimes the weather does delay jobs, but we are glad that wasn't the case with your home.

Elena in Bradford
Elena in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Knowledgeable and Respectable Repairman!

The Jay Carter Roofing team did a great job repairing my roof! I had a ceiling leak in my kitchen and they came the next day to fix it. The repairman that came over to my home was very knowledgeable and respected my property. We were worried about the rain that was starting the next day, so they came and did the repair just before the rain started. I will recommend Jay Carter Roofing to any of my friends and neighbours.

Thank you Elena. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate your recommendation.

Don in Newmarket
Don in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Total Roof Install

Awesome Work, completely redid our roof after the major wind storm in May, 2018. The crew was awesome, worked through the hottest conditions of the summer and done a perfect job.
The crew was hard working and made sure everything was done professionally. Thanks Jay Carter Roofing.

Don, it was a pleasure doing business with you. The summer was quite hot. The heat and the cold do take a toll on our crews. We appreciate your patience throughout the summer and winter seasons.

Jeff in Newmarket
Jeff in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Customer Service is non existent

We contacted Jay Carter Roofing 3 times and spoke to their message service - all good on that front. We received 3 confirmation emails that they had received the request and would call back. The problem is we never actually received any followup. What a waste of time. Not impressed!

Hello Jeff, we sincerely apologize for not getting back to you! Do you mind providing me with some more information so that I can track down your requests and see why this happened? Maybe your last name or an address?

Harvey in Richmond Hill
Harvey in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

When we lost many of our shingles in a wind storm, Jay Carter Roofing was able to quickly do a temporary repair, provide a professional report on the damage, and provide a quote to get the final repairs done. The workmanship on the new roof was well done, and exceeded required standards with minimal disruption to us while the work was completed. I would definitely recommend Jay Carter Roofing.

Harvey, we glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

fintansclarke in Vaughan, Ontario
fintansclarke in Vaughan, Ontario

Your house will get MORE VALUE than you pay for

EXCELLENT SERVICE.
The workers were efficient, on-time, safe and did good quality disposal and work.
I received a reasonable and understandable quote. Not the highest price and not the lowest price.
The work site was cleaned up very well.
I liked their work so much I called them back for service work. They are very attentive to repeat customers. Once you work with them they will continue to earn your respect.

Thank you for your kind words about our company! We go strive to this kind of service with each and every customer of ours. One of the biggest compliments we can receive is when we have customers return to us for other projects! We are thrilled that we met your expectations.

More about Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Jay Carter Roofing is a family-owned, full-service, roofing and contracting company that has been serving the GTA for more than 10 years.

We operate with a staff of 35 professionals and we're still growing. We hold regular educational seminars for our installers so their skills and knowledge will always be leading edge. And we stay abreast of the latest in roofing technology so that we can offer you the best products on the market.

We deal face to face with our customers because we still believe in the value of personal service. But the world is moving quickly, with computers and the Internet changing the way we transfer information. You can always reach us by phone. But if you're in a hurry, our interactive web site will always have the latest information on your project available at your fingertips.

Honesty, Integrity and Quality are our watchwords. If you're looking for a company that will go the extra mile to get your business, we think your search is over!