Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Reviews for Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Harvey in Richmond Hill
Harvey in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

When we lost many of our shingles in a wind storm, Jay Carter Roofing was able to quickly do a temporary repair, provide a professional report on the damage, and provide a quote to get the final repairs done. The workmanship on the new roof was well done, and exceeded required standards with minimal disruption to us while the work was completed. I would definitely recommend Jay Carter Roofing.

fintansclarke in Vaughan, Ontario
fintansclarke in Vaughan, Ontario

Your house will get MORE VALUE than you pay for

EXCELLENT SERVICE.
The workers were efficient, on-time, safe and did good quality disposal and work.
I received a reasonable and understandable quote. Not the highest price and not the lowest price.
The work site was cleaned up very well.
I liked their work so much I called them back for service work. They are very attentive to repeat customers. Once you work with them they will continue to earn your respect.

Thank you for your kind words about our company! We go strive to this kind of service with each and every customer of ours. One of the biggest compliments we can receive is when we have customers return to us for other projects! We are thrilled that we met your expectations.

1 review Brechin, ON

Storm Damage repair

After the most recent wind storm where I lost part of my roof shingles, it was very comforting to call them and to hear the words "we will look after you". Very professional and completed all work as promised.
I will hire them to replace my shingled roof with a metal roof.

We are very glad that you had a pleasant experience with us. We take it as a great compliment when we have return customers and referrals. We look forward to providing you with a long lasting, quality metal roof!

Adam in Thornhill
Adam in Thornhill

Roof Repair and replacement

Carter roofing were great to deal with...a far better experience than I've had in dealing with other roofing companies in the past. I will definitely recommend Jay Carter Roofing to any of my friends and family.

Marc Herman...Thornhill Ont.

Marc, we are very glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company! Amidst the craziness of the aftermath of May's windstorm, we did our best to satisfy as many customers as we could with tight time restraints! We thank you very much for your referrals; it is the best compliment a company can receive.

Brad in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Brad in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roof Repair and Shingle

We found JCR through the CertainTeed website as a preferred/recommended contractor. We were sure of the kind of product that we wanted for our new roof and we were comparing comparable products from Owens Corning versus CertainTeed. After consulting with a few other contractors JCR proved themselves to be the most cost competitive, even more so than other recommended contractors from the CertainTeed site. JCR not only were able to provide quality installation, but even moved the installation work forward an entire week to work around another contractor that was working on the house. The shingle work was performed in one day, all work was executed professionally, accurately and neatly. Jay returned a few days later to perform the final inspection and address an outstanding roof vent himself. Jay even worked with us for alternate payment options that made our decision all the easier to make. Would definitely recommend JCR to anyone needing roof repairs, by a quality team with a quality product.

Brad, we are glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company. We do our best to overcome any obstacles, such as, other trades working at the same time. We try to make the installation go as smoothly as possible! If anything was missed during the installation, we will always be able to make sure to rectify the issue during the roof inspection/quality check.

Vaughan u.
Vaughan u.

Complete Reroof

The Jay Carter Roofing has delivered the excellent quality work that we come to expect. We replaced both the plywood and shingles for our home, the JCR team was accommodating in revising the quote to give us different options to choose from.

They use top rated quality materials for our roof, and the working crew was professional to deal with. They job takes more than 3 days to complete due to the weather, and the crew keeps the job site safe and clean everyday after they leave. We discover the frontal eavestrough was slightly damaged after the job was done, notified JCR and they sent another crew back the next day to replace it for us.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Jay Carter Roofing for all your roofing needs.

At Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal, we strive for excellence and to keep our customers happy. We do our best in resolving any issues that arise in a timely manner and to not inconvenience the customer. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate and gladly welcome any referrals.

lorenzo
lorenzo

Roof repair and multiple window flashing repair

After Jay had completely replaced my roof at my residence several years ago, and done a terrific job, I called him back to inspect an investment property we had acquired. Jay found 60 holes in the roof, pictures as proof, where solar panelling had been improperly removed causing much damage. Before leaving, he filled the holes to withstand weather, thereby giving me time to evaluate my options while still protecting our tenants. He continued his investigation and found several places along the windows that needed repair. The quality of his work made us return to him for our second property and his dedicated professionalism is prompting this review. He kept us whole, he understood our needs and he met his commitments in a timely fashion, and at a fair price. I would recommend Jay to anyone in need of a roof or roofing project, and can say that I wish that all of our renovation contractors shared in his customer care.

More about Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal

Jay Carter Roofing is a family-owned, full-service, roofing and contracting company that has been serving the GTA for more than 10 years.

We operate with a staff of 35 professionals and we're still growing. We hold regular educational seminars for our installers so their skills and knowledge will always be leading edge. And we stay abreast of the latest in roofing technology so that we can offer you the best products on the market.

We deal face to face with our customers because we still believe in the value of personal service. But the world is moving quickly, with computers and the Internet changing the way we transfer information. You can always reach us by phone. But if you're in a hurry, our interactive web site will always have the latest information on your project available at your fingertips.

Honesty, Integrity and Quality are our watchwords. If you're looking for a company that will go the extra mile to get your business, we think your search is over!