JH Painters

Reviews for JH Painters

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Rebranding my juicebar

I hired Janis to paint my juicebar when we were rebranding. She did an amazing paint job. She helped me put the colours together and I absolutely love it. She was always professional and did a spectacular job. I have so many customers giving me positive feedback on our new look. I would recommend anyone to use Janis! She was great!

Justin from Toronto
Justin from Toronto

Painting

We were referred to Janis through a friend. We were pleased with the excellent service we received. Janis paid attention to detail and was quick to respond whenever we wanted additional work done. She was also able to recommend paint colours that complemented our existing colours. Highly recommended and can't wait to work with her again.

Steve from Mississauga
Steve from Mississauga

Painting

Look no further then JH Painters. Very Happy with the courtesy & workmanship and professionalism . The price to re paint our home was more then fair AND WOW ME YES.

Patrick from Mississauga
Patrick from Mississauga

Entire Home

JH Painters did an outstanding job painting my home. I continually receive compliments on the colour schemes in the different areas of the house. I'm very glad I had the colour consultation. Invaluable service. The job was done quickly and professionally with great attention to detail. Very courteous and a joy to deal with.
I would recommend JH Painters to anyone.

Diane Jankowski from Mississauga
Diane Jankowski from Mississauga

Indoor painting

Janis Hodgson of JH Painters completed the work in a timely manner. She arrived promptly each day, worked diligentlu and spotlessly - you would never know there was a painter on the premises. The finished job was flawless. I was so happy to have found her. We would definitely use Janis' services again and would definitely recommend her to prospective clients.

Nicole Farrugia from Mississauga
Nicole Farrugia from Mississauga

Entire Home

JH Painters did an absolutely phenomenal job on my home. The color consultation was fabulous and helped me create a new stunning look for my home which I was extremely excited about. Aside from the work being spectacular, I felt extremely comfortable with Janis and her team in my home. I was initially worried about having to leave someone in my home while I wasn't there. This was not an issue whatsoever. Janis took the utmost care of my home and completed the work wonderfully. I will definitely be using JH Painters again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone else.

DFS Design from Mississauga
DFS Design from Mississauga
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Several Client Homes

We are successful Interior Designers and since we met JH Painters, we have used them in several of our high end client's homes as well as other smaller projects. At least 5-7 projects to date with many others scheduled ranging in value from $1500 to $12,000. Excellent and professional work. Absolute reliability, honesty and integrity. Pricing is always competitive and they are wonderful to work with. Absolutely recommended.

Melonee Steele from St. John's
Melonee Steele from St. John's

Entire Home

Not only was the job completed on time, but it was beautiful! Color consultation was very helpful, as picking the right colors can be very overwhelming. Excellent service, Janis takes pride in her work and it shows! Highly recommended!

Stefan from Brampton
Stefan from Brampton

Whole house

J.H. Painters painted my home beautifully . I had some colour ideas, I took their colour consultants advice, so glad I did. Wonderful, fast, very professional . Very reasonably priced.

Eileen D. from Carleton Place
Eileen D. from Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Interior Home Painting

JH Painters work speaks for itself. Family and friends have complimented me (on various occasions) with respect to the great look, colour and quality of the work Janis performed in my home. I can honestly say her work in my previous home is what sold the house for us...all the prospective buyers told us so! Her attention to detail is impeccable, very clean work. She was courteous, tidy and completed the work on-time and for the price she initially quoted....no surprises. I have and will continue to recommend Janis and her team to anyone looking for a top-notch professional painting company.