Falco Landscape Design

dan.soare
dan.soare
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front and Backyard Landscaping

Came across Falco Landscape and Design on Homestars and the reviews were outstanding. My wife and I had been looking to do both the front and backyard, so we decided to give them a call.

Looking back now, I can definitely say the 5 star reviews were right on the mark. Paul and his team were awesome from start to finish!

It was a short turnaround for the quote and Paul made sure to address everything we had wanted. Prices were also more than fair!

When it came time to do the job, Paul was there every day, working alongside his team. Their work was superb, and I have no complaints on that front.

Additionally, Paul genuinely cared about making sure we were happy with the finished product and provided recommendations that I think made both our front and backyard turn out better than we had envisioned.

Lastly, they made sure to leave the area clean after they had finished and Paul took the time to walk me through everything he had done, as well as all the maintenance I would need to do going forward.

Thanks for everything, Paul!

kiemeg in Toronto, Ontario
kiemeg in Toronto, Ontario
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Landscaping and basement bathroom renovation

Working with Paul was amazing! Other than going a little over budget, he did an amazing job and I'm glad he did the extra work to finish the job completely. He had an odd space to work with and he made it usable and beautiful. He gave us a large beautiful deck, a functional driveway, a front entrance (again, in an odd space), and after all that he offered to finish our basement bathroom. He did the full bathroom, simply, but exactly what we asked for. Paul was great at sitting down and going over the expenses after all the work was done and was flexible on payment due dates. He's obviously a family man and understands the importance of honesty and hard work (he was there when my water broke with our second baby and stepped up and took care of my great dane:)) I would recommend Paul over and over again! Thank you

chinnie
chinnie

Front and Backyard Landscaping

Paul was recommended to us by some friends who were very pleased with his landscaping work, and we are so glad that they did! We found Paul to be very courteous, hardworking, professional and honest. Paul took time to drop by on several occasions during the planning stages and answered all our calls and questions patiently and thoroughly. He gave thoughtful recommendations to us on the landscaping design and chose quality materials that were within our budget. Paul was on-site each day working hard with his team. They completed the project in a timely manner and they demonstrated attention to detail in every aspect of their work. The finished product is stunning and has exceeded all our expectations. We will definitely be recommending Paul to everyone. Thanks again Paul for all your help!

J & C

It was a pleasure creating a new usable space for you and your young family! Thank you for the beautiful review and enjoy your new backyard!!

A & F
A & F

Walkway, garden, patio area rebuild, fencing installation

Paul came initially to go over what we wanted to have done: the front garden and walkway redone, side walkway and the back patio redone, a cement pad put in for our new shed. In addition we wanted fencing and gates on both sides of the house and new stairs off the kitchen door, and flagstone front steps with new railing. Paul and his team worked very professionally and the workmanship was outstanding. Paul explained any issues that came up and we discussed options on what next steps would be. He also prepared the driveway for repaving. When completed we were exceptionally pleased and have received many positive comments from our family and friends, and neighbours. Job very well done!

I would like to start by saying thank you for the opportunity to work with you and Frank. It was my pleasure to make you happy, thanks for the great review!!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Transformation

Our backyard was nothing but a mound of dirt, covered in weeds and a rotting set of builder-supplies steps. In less than a week, Paul and his crew completely transformed our little slice of heaven into a usable space including new grading, interlocking stone, a new fence, and space-saving proper staircase up to the house. This is our second project hiring Paul, first was our awesome basement. @Paul call me, we want the master bath done this winter!!! Love Mike, Julia, Perry and Cam.

Thanks for the great review! I will contact you for that master ensuite project. Thanks again!

Krista in Maple
Krista in Maple

Backyard Patio Makeover

Last October, Paul removed my old wooden deck and replaced it with a new interlock patio. He is very knowledgeable and takes great pride in his work. Paul is also honest and upfront about any issues that will have to be addressed during the work. The work was completed on time and on budget, and was beautifully done. It was a pleasure dealing with Paul and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Krista, thanks for the great review. Looking for ward to helping you with your basement. Thanks

Boeing787 in Richmond Hill
Boeing787 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Good Contractors and craftsmanship still exist !!!!

Paul was an absolute relief of fresh air compared to some of my last contractors. Falco Construction built a retaining wall, driveway (single lane to double lane) and fence in bungalow in Aurora Ontario. He was very easy to work with. His work ethic was great and goes the extra mile to explain and talk you through everything. No surprises and the job was done on time. This was not Paul's first rodeo show and it was obvious. Worth Every Penny. Highly Recommended and satisfied. Great work Guys

It was a pleasure doing this project for your home. Thanks for the great review and enjoy your new curb appeal.

Kondan65 in North York
Kondan65 in North York
1 review Aurora, ON

Driveway and stairs

Paul, was very friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and professional. Explained the materials he recommends would suit my house, gave me timeline and cost.
The job started and finished on time. He did exactly what he said he would do and had his smile on all the time. I am impressed with his work.
I highly recommend his work.
Konstantin

Thanks Konstantin! It was a pleasure to improve your curb appeal. Enjoy your new look.

Maria
Maria

Backyard makeover

Paul was very responsive from the start, he met with my husband in person to take a look at the site and give us a proper quote. He followed up with it a couple of days later and recommended few options and ideas to meet our budget since it was a big backyard. We did a big size patio with wood stairs to the back door and a fire pit, removed trees, removed all weed and dirt and resod the reminding of the space, and did a base for a shed. He also helped us with placing posts for a fence and resod part of our frontyard grass. We added a couple of things last min during the project and he was very accommodating.
His team was excellent and very professional, even my next door neighbour was very pleased with their work as we had to cut down some trees that were right on the property line.
They did all the project in a total of 7-8 days, and were always on time and left everything cleaned after their shift. We had a tight deadline and he met it and even finished before I expected.
I will recommend them to anyone. My husband and I are very pleased with with our new backyard and very happy to have gone with Falco Landscape Design for our backyard project.

Thank you Maria for the wonderful review. Our team hopes you are enjoying your new backyard. Cheers!!!

themilnes in Thornhill
themilnes in Thornhill

Interlocking Brick Walkway

Paul did a terrific job on our front walkway. He was on time and on budget. He offered great advice and we are really pleased with the outcome. I hope we can use Paul for other projects around our home in the future and we would highly recommend him to friends.

Thanks for taking time in your busy schedule to write this review. Enjoy the long weekend and cheers!!

More about Falco Landscape Design

Falco Construction & Landscaping is dedicated to offering it's customers quality workmanship, with over 25 years of experience behind every job. We offer project design, all the way to project completion. We strive to please every customer one at a time! General Contracting / Landscaping / Synthetic Grass / Pool Landscaping!