Falco Landscape Design

Reviews for Falco Landscape Design

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Backyard Patio

I found Falco Landscaping on HomeStars. After meeting with multiple contractors, we decided to work with Paul.
- Paul was patient and answered all of our questions.
- He was easy to work with, like a friend, with honesty and respect.
- Our initial project vision was too big, he openly worked with us to meet our budget.

Paul and everyone on his team were courteous and worked hard everyday until the project was completed. Paul was there everyday, making it easy to ask him questions.

During project execution, we were unhappy with the arrangement of the border. After voicing our concerns, Paul made things right and made it beautiful. A suggestion from us would be to discuss the laying pattern earlier to minimize any potential rework.

This was a quality job. The good reviews on HomeStars are true. He works hard to continue to earn these good reviews. Paul was responsive, courteous, and patient. He worked hard to make sure we were satisfied.

Thanks for the great review David.

Kenny L.
Kenny L.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Work on Front Entrance Stair

The porch, stair, and interlock at the front entrance of my house were in really bad shape, and in great need of major overhaul. So, I contacted Falco Landscaping for price quote. Paul was quick to respond and I decided to go for it. The work included removing the existing stone stair, remove front porch slate, pouring concrete step base, install flagstone on stairs and porch, install stone interlock for walkway area. The quality of work is excellent and I'm very satisfy with the service. I would highly recommend this company to my friends. See the photos below for the final outcome..

The front entrance turned out great. Thanks for the review.

Maria Jose
Maria Jose

Backyard Makeover

Paul was very responsive from the start, he met with my husband in person to take a look at the site and give us a proper quote. He followed up with it a couple of days later and recommended few options and ideas to meet our budget since it was a big backyard. We did a big size patio with wood stairs to the back door and a fire pit, removed trees, removed all weed and dirt and resod the reminding of the space, and did a base for a shed. He also helped us with placing posts for a fence and resod part of our frontyard grass. We added a couple of things last min during the project and he was very accommodating.
His team was excellent and very professional, even my next door neighbour was very pleased with their work as we had to cut down some trees that were right on the property line.
They did all the project in a total of 7-8 days, and were always on time and left everything cleaned after their shift. We had a tight deadline and he met it and even finished before I expected.
I will recommend them to anyone. My husband and I are very pleased with with our new backyard and very happy to have gone with Falco Landscape Design for our backyard project.

It was a pleasure to get your backyard done before your family came from Mexico!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Paul Falco: Everything you've read is true.

Paul renovated our basement in the winter of 2017. Throughout the process, Paul became a part of our family. He has a huge heart, and it shows in his work. He stayed late, worked weekends, and was very patient with us - whatever it took to get the job done, and done properly. The trades he hired knew what they were doing - but beware, in Toronto's booming housing market, it's tough to get trades to show up on time - especially for small jobs like basements. Paul is now about to start our backyard transformation. It'll be good to see our friend again!

Thanks Mike, I love the way your basement turned out. Your wife has awesome taste.

SL in York
SL in York

Interlock, Porch construction & Landscaping

This is a long overdue review (sorry Paul!) of work that Paul and his team did in the spring of 2016. I had been looking for someone to refresh the front, back and side of my home with interlock, a new front porch and a new gate. I gave the job to Paul because he was responsive, gave me great advice and I always felt that he was completely honest with me.

He and his crew did a great job. They were punctual in the mornings, left a clean site every day, and worked quickly. My neighbours even mentioned this to me. As the job unfolded and I made adjustments to the plan, the team was great giving advice and then the accommodating the changes.

Paul also went above and beyond by helping me deal with a city inspector over a complaint about work being done without a permit. Paul told me up front that a permit was not required. He knew his stuff and resolved the issue on my behalf.

Great customer service, great quality of work and a competitive price - everything you want in a contractor.

Thanks Paul!

Simon

No worries about the late review, its great that you took the time to do it.Thanks Simon

Toni in Newmarket
Toni in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Huge backyard renovation

If you are looking for a trustworthy, experienced, reliable and courteous company to take care of your landscaping renovation, then look no further. Paul Falco and his crew did an amazing job transforming our crowded, overgrown backyard into an incredible oasis. The renovation began with demolition of a poorly constructed extension of our house, demolition of a poorly constructed cabana, demolition of a wooden deck and removal of a great deal of poured concrete and overgrown pants and trees. Then the magic began... Paul's crew did a tremendous job of levelling the ground and laying interlock along with a retaining wall, they built steps leading to the house, built a beautiful pergola and laid a concrete foundation for our new cabana. We were so pleased and impressed with Paul and his crew that we asked them to return this summer to renovate our front walkway and steps. My mother and brother have both used Paul's company for their own backyard renovations and they were very pleased with the end results. We look forward to having Paul back in the future when we are ready to renovate our driveway and I would never hesitate to recommend him.

I love doing work for families like yours. Thanks for the review.

Nick in Newmarket
Nick in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Backyard Patio

When Paul arrived at our house to provide an estimate, he was quickly able to gain my confidence by describing the process of the installation in detail....answering questions without me having to ask. His estimate was very competitive and he completed the work on time and left the yard spotless. Communication between Paul and I during the installation was clear and easy. I would absolutely recommend Paul and his team to anyone and will seek him out again when I replace my driveway.

Thanks Paul!!

Thanks Nick for the great review. Looking forward to updating your driveway next year. Enjoy the Winter months.

front and back yard landscaping and interlock

We were very pleased with the work that Paul and his crew did for us. From our first meeting with Paul we knew he had the knowledge and experience to bring our plans to fruition. We would definitely recommend Falco Landscaping to anyone looking for quality workmanship and attention to detail.

Thank you for the review, working with you was also a pleasure and I'm looking forward to updating your backyard next year. Regards

Vernon
Vernon

Backyard, sides and front landscaping

I contacted Falco Landscaping after reading the reviews on Homestars. It was apparent from the reviews that the owner Paul was honest and easy to work with. I contacted Paul and he promptly came to give me a quote to renovate the back yard, sides and front. Paul provided me with a competitive quote based on the budget I gave him. I was so impressed by the first meeting that I went with Falco Landscaping without contacting anyone else. It was a gamble that paid off. Paul and his crew arrived promptly for work. His crew worked hard during the extremely hot month of July. Overall, I had a very good experience dealing with Paul and his crew. I would like to thank Dan, Rob, Carson and Will for working hard through the hot summer months to create my backyard oasis. I would highly recommend Falco Landscaping for your landscaping needs.

Vernon, thanks for the positive review and your input during the project. We worked together to end up with a great finish. Enjoy your backyard Oasis!

Jane in Unionville
Jane in Unionville

Love our backyard, walkways and driveway!

We had a great feeling after meeting with Paul for the first time to discuss our landscaping project. He understood our design and budget goals, but most importantly he delivered on them!

Once the project got started, which encompassed our front yard, backyard and driveway, Paul and his crew worked to the end. They were so hardworking and considerate. Although, the project was primarily stone work, Paul also consulted with us on plantings. We are absolutely thrilled with the final product and would happily refer Falco Landscape Design to our family and friends.

Jane thank you for the review, your vision and our hard work gave your property a great contemporary look. Thanks Again

More about Falco Landscape Design

Falco Construction & Landscaping is dedicated to offering it's customers quality workmanship, with over 25 years of experience behind every job. We offer project design, all the way to project completion. We strive to please every customer one at a time! General Contracting / Landscaping / Synthetic Grass / Pool Landscaping!