Junk that Funk

Reviews for Junk that Funk

Sabino  in Gloucester
Sabino in Gloucester

Office storage waste collection

Junk that funk did a professional job of clearing out our old office storage. It was an absolutely wonderful and hassle free experience. The guys that came to our office were on time and got the job done without disturbing the office. Great customer service at a great price.

It is a pleasure to recommend you to anyone.

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa

Bin Rental for Renovation

Cory dropped off our bin rental on time and was very flexible with our pick-up date. We packed a lot of junk in there and he hauled it away no problem!

Donna Specht in
Donna Specht in

Clean up house

I used Junk That Funk twice to clean out an estate home and not only were they fast and efficient, they were so friendly & chatty although the work was dirty, smelly and heavy it made a bad situation pleasant. They moved and cut up things I could not. After they left everything was cleaned up. I just can not say enough about how pleasant Corey and his staff are.

Donna Specht

1 review Ottawa, ON

Hoarders' home inside and out emptied

I was generally very pleased with the service in a difficult situation. The guys worked very hard, during a dangerously intense heat wave and daunting "hoarder's home and yard" situation. They were somewhat late on 2 of of my 4 truck pickups, and on 1 visit didn't have the equipment required to do their job efficiently (e.g. wheelbarrows or enough garbage cans). 90 to 95% of the objects (donate-able or not) were just thrown into the truck, all together in one heap - so a number of donate-able objects may have been damaged such that they'd need to be trashed instead. On the other hand, it was an incredibly difficult situation, and the guys did a great job within that, and were reasonable and flexible price-wise. It would be wonderful if they could find some way to attest to how much donating they do in fact do, in addition to recycling and trashing. If I were more convinced that more donate-able objects were a bit more carefully handled, I would have even been willing to pay more. But this is a nice, hardworking team - and from their website, it certainly looks like they are ahead of most other competitors in the area in that they focus on not just filling up regular landfill.

BXP205 in Ottawa
BXP205 in Ottawa

Landscaping project / Dirt and waste removal

We put an interlock patio and stairs in our backyard over the summer and used Junk that Funk to remove the dirt and waste from excavating.

We calculated about 7000lbs worth of waste and dirt and Cory provided an estimate of $450 to load and remove everything.

We were more than satisfied with the professional, friendly and fast service we received. Everything was taken away, they missed nothing. Best of all, they came in under budget!

I will gladly use Junk that Funk again for any type of waste removal and highly recommend them.

Eric from Ottawa
Eric from Ottawa

Kitchen / bath full demolition

I am really impressed with this company! Fast, friendly and efficient, I am 100% recommending these guys to anyone looking for junk removal. They picked up every single last piece of debris from our work site.

Thank you guys, looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

Eric

Gwendolyn from Ottawa
Gwendolyn from Ottawa

Construction junk removal

This is our second time calling on Junk That Funk to come to our rescue. Both times, Cory was available within 24 hours and was prompt, courteous, reasonably priced, and extremely thorough in cleaning up our outdoor space. We are so relieved to have our space back. I will continue to recommend this company to friends and family. Many many thanks!

Jacqueline Layton from Ottawa
Jacqueline Layton from Ottawa

Junk Removal

I had used Junk That Funk in the past when my husband and I did a kitchen renovation. When my boss sold his income property, the tenants left quite a bit of junk behind and needless to say, the new buyers were not impressed. Junk That Funk was extremely accommodating in setting up an appointment quickly and removing the junk as promised at a very reasonable rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and colleagues. Keep up the good work guys!

Lara
Lara

Junk Removal

We recently moved to Ottawa. Cory and his crew came in and cleared out my entire garage filled with old packing supply's. They where extremely friendly and the price was within reason. I would use them again.

Ryan Fox from Ottawa
Ryan Fox from Ottawa

Junk That Funk

Junk That Funk came out to our rental property when we did some renovations. They hauled away all the reno trash and stuff that our tenants left behind in our garage! Great Service, Very Affordable!

More about Junk that Funk

Junk That Funk is Ottawa's residential and commercial junk removal specialists. We pride ourselves on an environmentally sensitive approach to waste removal. Whether we're visiting you at your home, a construction site, your office, or your backyard, we ensure that your junk gets recycled, donated, or disposed of in a ...