Krumpers Solar Blinds

Reviews for Krumpers Solar Blinds

maury_miloff in Chelsea
maury_miloff in Chelsea
0 reviews Chelsea,

Great product, great service!

When you pay this kind of money for a product, you naturally have some degree of trepidation. Working with this couple does much to allay one's worries as they are tremendously courteous, helpful and efficient. But, experiencing is believing. We had these installed in a sunroom (8 windows) which gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Yesterday was the hottest day of the year - 27 degrees and our sun room is hit with full southern sun. Boiling. With the Krumpers shades, our sunroom was comfortably cool. Delightful! I can hardly wait till winter where these Krumpers will function like an R10 wall. Thanks to Diana and Yuri. Great work. Highly recommended!

Dear Mr. Miloff,
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is so much appreciated. We strive to achieve a standard of excellence and actually treat our customers the way we would like to be treated as consumers and it is very much appreciated when our customers recognise our efforts. Thank you again. Diana

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Solar blinds

We have had these blinds for quite a few years and are very satisfied with them. The owners came to adjust our blinds and showed us how to flip them. They are very personable and professional. The blinds keep the room which is southern exposure cool in the summer and warmer throughout the winter months. Definitely would recommend this company

John & Nancy Lavictoire

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Gilles Primeau in Toronto
Gilles Primeau in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Patio doors and side windows of condo unit

I must say this is a very innovative and excellent product. The room temperature in my condo unit facing northeast has remained constant despite fluctuating temperatures outside. Another great feature of the Solar Blinds is that I am able to enjoy the scenery outside with the blinds closed. In terms of esthetics, the blinds look great and matches my appliances as Diana had mentioned. No real need to buy curtains. Diana and her husband provided professional services and are very attentive to details, concerns and care with their customers. That is what I call excellent service. I highly recommend this innovative local Canadian product. Regards, Gilles Primeau

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Rita in Nepean
Rita in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Solar blinds in our sun room

We have had these blinds for five years and we find them very effective to protect us from the heat of the sun in the summer and give us more heat in the winter. Last summer we didn't get them turned as early, but when we did turn them, it was immediate relief! We find Diana and her husband have always been very professional and helpful. I would recommend them for anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of Solar Blinds

Love the blinds installed last summer, installation was a breeze and the blinds are very effective in temperature control. Ready to turn them now to guard against the summer heat.

Jeanette in Ottawa
Jeanette in Ottawa

Enjoying Nature in The Tay Valley

Thank you Diana and Yury for the locally manufactured solar blinds. We can now enjoy the natural world of rural Ontario through our two large south-facing windows. Appreciate the excellent customer service that your company provides, including seasonal reminder and video for blind change over.

Jeanette and Richard

Roda in Nepean
Roda in Nepean

Blinds in every room

I have had the Krumper Solar blinds for over 10 years. They are still in excellent shape and I still get compliments on them. very good service from Krumpers. Recommend to everyone.

Tony in Kanata
Tony in Kanata

Worth every penny!

We have a living space in our condo with large solarium windows. The result is a hot room in the summer and a cold room in the winter. Our neighbors pointed us at these screens and what a difference they make. The room is now comfortable year round saving us both heating and cooling costs, without taking away the view. The screens and the company are highly recommended, their customer service is second to none.

Dear Tony, Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

Norma in Nepean
Norma in Nepean

Solar Blinds Saved Big Dollars On My Hydro Bill

My Hydro budget amount for 2017 was $235.00 monthly. At the end of the term in Spring of 2018 I had a credit of almost $400.00. At the end of the 2016 term I owed $400.00. My budget payment has dropped to $169.00 per month for the 2018 term. According to these figures the blinds will pay for themselves in just under 5 years, and best of all, our living room is comfortable in the winter and in the summer.

Dear Norma,
Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is so important not only to us but moreover to our future customers. I am so pleased that you are happy with the performance of Krumpers Solar Blinds and if there is ever anything that we can assist with please do let us know.
Kindest Regards
Diana

Jan in Carleton Place
Jan in Carleton Place
2 reviews Franktown, ON

Great Product and Service

We really like our Krumper blinds on our patio door and side lights.
This summer's heat was a good test for them and they passed! Diana and Yuri are great to work with. They are very efficient and such nice people to have in our home.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I so appreciate the feedback. Also, just a quick reminder to turn your Krumpers Solar Blinds to the winter position. They are predicting a very cold winter and Krumpers will definitely help keep your home warm. Thank you again. Diana

More about Krumpers Solar Blinds

Transparent Dual Modular (summer / winter) Solar Blinds. Reduce energy consumption by up to 40%. Lab tested and customer endorsed. Various styles available including a specifically engineered solution for skylights and trapezoid windows.