Krumpers Solar Blinds

Reviews for Krumpers Solar Blinds

Norma in Nepean
Norma in Nepean

Solar Blinds Saved Big Dollars On My Hydro Bill

My Hydro budget amount for 2017 was $235.00 monthly. At the end of the term in Spring of 2018 I had a credit of almost $400.00. At the end of the 2016 term I owed $400.00. My budget payment has dropped to $169.00 per month for the 2018 term. According to these figures the blinds will pay for themselves in just under 5 years, and best of all, our living room is comfortable in the winter and in the summer.

Dear Norma,
Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is so important not only to us but moreover to our future customers. I am so pleased that you are happy with the performance of Krumpers Solar Blinds and if there is ever anything that we can assist with please do let us know.
Kindest Regards
Diana

Jan in Carleton Place
Jan in Carleton Place
2 reviews Franktown, ON

Great Product and Service

We really like our Krumper blinds on our patio door and side lights.
This summer's heat was a good test for them and they passed! Diana and Yuri are great to work with. They are very efficient and such nice people to have in our home.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I so appreciate the feedback. Also, just a quick reminder to turn your Krumpers Solar Blinds to the winter position. They are predicting a very cold winter and Krumpers will definitely help keep your home warm. Thank you again. Diana

Maureen in Ottawa
Maureen in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal and re-install of my Krumper blinds

I was so happy to have the opportunity to deal with Diana and Yuri again. A total window replacement in my condo apart required the removal of my Krumper blinds. My big concern was limiting the amount of time these blinds were down in this extremely warm summer. Diana was so accommodating in helping me do this, even with a somewhat unpredictable work schedule for the window work. The blinds were removed half a day before work began and replaced at 9am the day after the window contractors left. On both visits Yuri was accompany by his son Boris. Both men worked quickly and efficiently and were always polite and respectful of my property. They not only removed the solar blinds and carefully packed them up for safekeeping, but they removed my draperies as well. On the day of the re-install a major glitch was encountered when the new windows came with edging that was not on the previous windows. This necessitated moving all the hardware for both the blinds and my drapery rods. Unable to accept anything that was not perfect, Yuri insisted on moving my drapery hardware as well. This added considerably to their time with me and probably pushed their schedule for the rest of the day. (My apologies to those on the list after me). It is such a pleasure to work with this company. Not only do they sell a top notch product but the staff all treat you like one of their family. I am happy to sing their praises whenever I can.

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write us a review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Everyone at Krumpers is dedicated to providing not only a superior product but to ensure that the Krumpers experience is favorable in every way. We believe that price is what you pay but value is what you get. Thank you again and if there is anything we can assist with please do let us know.
Kindest Regards
Diana

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Magnetic solar panel installed under a top floor skylight

We have used the magnetic solar panel for over 10 years and two skylight installations. The product definitely decreases solar load within the residence by up to 10 degrees in our instance. The panel is effective and efficient. The only minor downside happens if you forget to reverse the panel in the fall or spring.

New Condo with large south facing windows. 22 windows with individual custom shades

11th floor, beautiful views but hot sun! The view is enjoyed and the hot damaging sun is avoided. Krumpers made custom screens which nestle into the window frames. The look is seamless and the room temperature is unaffected by the hot summer sun and added warmth in the winter. Krumpers attention to detail was exceptional, they were knowledgeable and the project was completed on time - we are delighted and would recommend this unique solution to anyone looking for a window treatments. The photo shows East facing windows without Krumpers and the South facing windows (on the right) which have the custom screens - note the view is

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words. If there is anything we can assist with please do let us know. Thank you again. Diana

Brian & Judy in Nepean
Brian & Judy in Nepean

Solar blinds

Diana and Yuri visited our home within days of our phone call, and recommended a solution that would help to control the temperature in our bright living and dining area. They took careful measurements with the result that, when the blinds arrived, on time, installation went quickly. We have just completed the seasonal switch. It was a snap.

Dear Brian and Judy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Customer feedback is so important and so appreciated.

David & Anne in Nepean
David & Anne in Nepean

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

we installed blinds in our kitchen window, family room patio door and on the 4 skylights. Most satisfied. Happy to get the annual e-mail reminder to change them over. Last year during the summer change over the mechanism would not work when I tried to reverse them Diana was at my home within 3 hours to correct my stupidity. - Nothing wrong with the blinds - just me. Annually at the Home Shows we are always recognized and warmly welcomed. Great product. great team.
Dave & Anne Lewis

familyroom and kitchen blinds

We are very happy with the work and the product. We have a west exposure and it definitely reduced the heat from the sun and the brightness, while at the same time we were still able to see outside.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Customer feedback is vital in our quest to maintain product and customer service satisfaction. I am pleased that you are happy with the performance of your Krumpers Solar Blinds if there is anything we can assist with please let me know. Diana

Sunny Windows

We have used blinds on three large windows for the past summer and have found them to be very effective in keeping direct sun and heat to a minimum. Very effective!

Dear John, Thank you so much for your review. The feedback that we receive is really important both to Krumpers as we are constantly striving to improve the performance of the product line but moreover, your comments a very valuable to future customers as word of mouth is the best referral. Thank you so much again and don't forget to put your Krumpers to the winter position.

Private User reviews Kemptville, ON

New Home

These blinds really work! One side of our new home consists of several large windows and sliding glass patio doors. That side is exposed to cold winds in the winter and hot sun in the summer. Thanks to Krumpers solar blinds, the furnace and air conditioner are not constantly running in the winter and summer. I can feel the difference in temperature between the rooms and what is on the other side of the blinds.

More about Krumpers Solar Blinds

Transparent Dual Modular (summer / winter) Solar Blinds. Reduce energy consumption by up to 40%. Lab tested and customer endorsed. Various styles available including a specifically engineered solution for skylights and trapezoid windows.