Markstone Landscaping

HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Cooksville  >  Markstone Landscaping

Reviews for Markstone Landscaping

ZZ
ZZ

Interlocking driveway and porch.

Work was done on a timely manner. After completion, they took care of the clean ups right away.

Zak in Mississauga
Zak in Mississauga

Concrete and interlocking

These guys just finished a really big job for me on me new home and I can honestly say that I couldn’t have hoped for a better and easier process. I dealt with Mark and Daniel and both guys were on the ball. I have had plenty of trouble in the past with other crews so I wasn’t expecting this level of professionalism with an immaculate final product. I highly recommend these guys.

Hi Zak, thanks again for choosing with us. We loved working on your project.

Milton M.
Milton M.
1 review Milton, ON

Interlock and concrete project

We just had a full rescape of our property through Markstone Landscaping. We did our front and backyard with interlock and our side pathway with exposed concrete. We did our project with our neighbour who decided on a different stone, but very similar design. It has exceeded all of our expectations.

Daniel was very easy to work with and managed the different teams very well. The project started on time and took about two weeks to complete. Our family and friends have been very impressed with the work. We are constanly having neighbours stop by to as who did the work. We highly recommend working with Markstone Landscaping.

Thank you for your great review.

umeed
umeed

Interlock

They went above and beyond to complete their work and completed the project before the deadline. Daniel was very helpful explaining the project and coordinating with everyone to complete their task on time. Aryan did an amazing job with the interlocking, he made sure everything was leveled and also went beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely recommend them to other family and friends.

Thank you very much for your amazing review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Concrete

Severe pooling. Warranty states they would cover. No return calls after several attempts. Just stay away. Most unprofessional company I have dealt with. Somebody doesn’t know how to level things.

Hi there ,
Can you please contact me directly as I'm unaware of who this is and what needs to be done . Markstone landscaping ltd stands by all there work and will rectify anything that needs to be fixed
Kind regards

Mark zammit
Email: m.zammit@markstonelandscaping.com
416.806.2714

Gideon from Mississauga
Gideon from Mississauga

Backyard - Exposed Concrete

Please don't go with Markstone. There quality of work is very bad and once they finish job they don't answer any phone calls to fix their mistakes. Every time i go to my backyard it hurts to see, how bad their quality was. I wish i choose somebody else.

Hello Gideon
I'm sorry to hear that you are in satisfied with your project
Can you please contact me so we can try and fix the problem you see
Markstone landscaping takes pride in every project it takes on and stands by there workmanship
Kind regards

Mark zammit
Email: m.zammit@markstonelandscaping.com
416.806.2714

susan in Milton
susan in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Interlock Pavers, Driveway and Garden Curb

What a right decision to have MARKSTONE LANDSCAPING LTD. to do my pavers, driveway and garden curb. Starting with Daniel Domenico who have an excellent explanation of the detail of the project, the depth of the driveway's foundation is perfect which I consider very important. The stones that were used are astoundingly awesome and looks to be of good durable quality.

They also have friendly workers who are expert in their own designated task. In these regard I highly recommend MARKSTONE LANDSCAPING they are the best and they will give you a good deal.

Susan - Milton, ON

Hi Susan, Thank you for your glowing review.

Ray M.
Ray M.

Front interlocking walkway

Daniel provided quote and was very helpful with options. Work was started and completed as promised. Workers did a great job with the excavating and laying of the interlocking. All the mess was cleaned up after the work was completed. Very satisfied with the work performed.

Thank you for your great review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Interlocking stone for Driveway

Daniel and his team did an amazing job. Their team started exactly when agreed and finished before the stated deadline. His team was also accommodating when we requested some changes.

More about Markstone Landscaping

Services and Service areas: Markstone Landscaping Services the Mississauga, Brampton and Milton areas. Our services include: Landscaping Contractors, Interlocking Contractors, Concrete, Excavating, Driveways, Pool Backfill, Flagstone, Sodding and much more...For a free estimate call today!!