HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Cooksville  >  Markstone Landscaping
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Markstone Landscaping

This job was professionally done and looks beautiful. I had an issue with the crew working at night mainly around the mess they left behind..but I contacted the company and they took care of it all right away no hassles. You get your moneys worth with these guys rest assured.

It's very nice to hear the issues were resolved. Thank you for choosing us to help you with your landscape enhancements.

Hany B in Mississauga

I jad a front yard and proch interlocking Job. It was done on time with the same design we chose and exceptional quality. I am highly recommending Markstone for any residential interlocking project u have

Hi Hany

Glad you are happy with your experience and thank you for your recommendation!

Chanel B in Brampton

My husband and I met with many different landscaping companies and decided to call one more. I'm glad we did, because we decided on Markstone Landscaping when we were going to go with Synergy. Daniel was very personable and made me feel comfortable with our purchase. He explained everything thoroughly and even reminded me, after the project, was done on what needed to be done in the future. The workers were great and also explained some stuff to me when the project was done as it appeared would be getting rain later, which we did.

Daniel answered any and all questions I had promptly whereas other companies you're stuck waiting days to even weeks. That's what I love about this company. They seem like very humble hard working people willing to go above and beyond your expectations.

I will also be using them for future projects once we are ready to upgrade to a bigger house.

Hi Chanel,

We're so glad that you decided to do the work with us. I'm glad to hear that our staff were able to explain the process and deliver on the project. Thank you for taking to write this review.

Brad in Brampton

This was a late season project, we wanted the builder walk replaced with interlock and front steps installed. The builder stones were used around a shed in the backyard. (Included in the scope of work) Daniel from Markstone responded, and was very helpful in making design suggestions and generally interpreting our vague notions into a workable solution.
They were able to start earlier than anticipated, and when started, the crews were professional, courteous, and very skilled.
At the end, we had a concern that a modified design was not centered. This was purely a design and not a build issue. Daniel wanted us to "love it, not just settle for it." and the next day was there with tools in hand. We do love it.
Funny, as I was cleaning up, one of the local interlock competitors stopped and commented on what a great job it was.
Thanks to Daniel and crews for a terrific job.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed working with Daniel and the crew!

Yvonne in Mississauga

We contacted a few contractors / companies for quotes to do our driveway. Of all the quotes we received, one stood out and we decided to go with Markstone Landscaping. Daniel and his team were very professional and easy to work with:
• Daniel answered all our questions patiently and guided us with all the interlock choices available.
• Communication was good and he managed our expectations well.
• Contract clearly stated what was in scope, the schedule and included a clear drawing of the layout.
• Crew was competent, efficient and very respectful.
• Excellent quality of the work.
• Ensured that the area was cleaned after the work was completed.
We are pleased to confirm that we are very happy with our new interlock driveway and would be pleased to recommend the team to my friends.

Thank you for choosing us to help you with your landscape enhancements. It is always nice to hear when customers are satisfied with our staff and quality of work.

Dan from Brampton

We are very pleased with the professional service before, during and after the installation of our backyard patio. Daniel was very informative about choices, design and estimated time frame the work would be begin and completed. The preparation and cleanup afterwards was quick. We now enjoy our backyard and love to show off the great work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate you choosing Markstone Landscaping to help you with your landscape enhancements.

maryam in Toronto

We are extremely pleased with the Front walkway entrance garden wall, design back yard patio, and Garden walls that was installed by Markstone. I've gotten a lot of compliments from my neighbors. The Jamaican crow that laid the stones, did a great job! We had three quotes and decided to go with Markstone for a few reasons.
First of all, Daniel seemed like he really knew what he was talking about. He seemed knowledgeable about his business. Secondly, Daniel gave me a lot of choices of stones to choose from. He was very professional in providing the design I wanted within my budget. Price was comparable to the other.
Second, Daniel, monitored the workmanship, and the Stone layers were very experienced, and resolved the issues immediately.
So thank you Daniel, and all the good workers, job well done
Maryam

Hi Maryam,

Glad to hear you had a great experience working with our team. Enjoy!

Novelette in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

We are extremely pleased with the walkway design that was installed by Markstone. I've gotten a lot of compliments from my neighbours. The two guys that laid the stones, did a great job! We had three quotes and decided to go with Markstone for a few reasons. First of all, Daniel seemed like he really knew what he was walking about. He seemed knowledgeable about his business. Secondly, Daniel gave me a lot of choices of stones to choose from. The other companies offered limited choices according to the price point I gave them. Price was comparable to the other.

Hi There,

thank you for working with us! Enjoy your new walkway.

Arch in Maple
1 review , ON

I had a positive experience from the very start! Daniel, the salesman who provided the initial estimate was very professional and knowledgeable. Contract was well-laid out and very detailed. He was available when he's needed and easy to deal with. The workers were equally awesome! They are a group of hardworking guys who are good at what they do! The finished product was exactly as I envisioned it and it was completed in a timely fashion. Awesome job
Markstone Landscaping. Keep up the good job!

Hany  in Mississauga

We are satisfied with Markstone. Daniel was very helpful . The price was reasonable and the job was finished on time .we will definitely recommend Markstone to our neighbours. Thank you for your great work!

Hi Hany,

You're very welcome! Thank you for the recommendation.

More about Markstone Landscaping

Services and Service areas: Markstone Landscaping Services the Mississauga, Brampton and Milton areas. Our services include: Landscaping Contractors, Interlocking Contractors, Concrete, Excavating, Driveways, Pool Backfill, Flagstone, Sodding and much more...For a free estimate call today!!