Interlocking Stone

Mev
Mev
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Backyard Patio and Path

Excellent quality, punctual, good communication! Workers accidentally took my sledgehammer, Daniel got me a refund for that the next day!

Hi Mev, sorry again for the sledgehammer. I'm glad we were able to find a suitable solution.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Curbs, Walkway, Interlock, Natural Stone

Working relationship was very professional and respectful of our concerns. Curbs, natural stone entrance, concrete walkway and interlock patio were completed on schedule with excellent workmanship and attention to detail.

Thank you for the great review.

MS
MS

Interlocking - Front Entrance Driveway Path and Step

Daniel was very helpful through the whole process - from quoting, to material selection, scheduling of job production and follow-ups. Responses were always timely and information was helpful. The job was completed ahead of schedule and within a timely manner. We are pleased with the finished result - thanks very much to the Markstone Landscaping team for the great work!

We are very glad to hear your satisfaction with the project. Thank you for choosing us.

Ray
Ray

Interlocking

Good work. Daniel was knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks Daniel for your help. Very satisfied with service and product.

We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

ZZ
ZZ

Interlocking driveway and porch.

Work was done on a timely manner. After completion, they took care of the clean ups right away.

Thank you for choosing to work with us

Zak in Mississauga
Zak in Mississauga

Concrete and interlocking

These guys just finished a really big job for me on me new home and I can honestly say that I couldn’t have hoped for a better and easier process. I dealt with Mark and Daniel and both guys were on the ball. I have had plenty of trouble in the past with other crews so I wasn’t expecting this level of professionalism with an immaculate final product. I highly recommend these guys.

Hi Zak, thanks again for choosing with us. We loved working on your project.

Milton M.
Milton M.
1 review Milton, ON

Interlock and concrete project

We just had a full rescape of our property through Markstone Landscaping. We did our front and backyard with interlock and our side pathway with exposed concrete. We did our project with our neighbour who decided on a different stone, but very similar design. It has exceeded all of our expectations.

Daniel was very easy to work with and managed the different teams very well. The project started on time and took about two weeks to complete. Our family and friends have been very impressed with the work. We are constanly having neighbours stop by to as who did the work. We highly recommend working with Markstone Landscaping.

Thank you for your great review.

umeed
umeed

Interlock

They went above and beyond to complete their work and completed the project before the deadline. Daniel was very helpful explaining the project and coordinating with everyone to complete their task on time. Aryan did an amazing job with the interlocking, he made sure everything was leveled and also went beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely recommend them to other family and friends.

Thank you very much for your amazing review.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Concrete

416-806-2714
Mississauga
L5V 3C5

Severe pooling. Warranty states they would cover. No return calls after several attempts. Just stay away. Most unprofessional company I have dealt with. Somebody doesn’t know how to level things.

Hi there ,
Can you please contact me directly as I'm unaware of who this is and what needs to be done . Markstone landscaping ltd stands by all there work and will rectify anything that needs to be fixed
Kind regards

Mark zammit
Email: m.zammit@markstonelandscaping.com
416.806.2714

More about Markstone Landscaping

Services and Service areas: Markstone Landscaping Services the Mississauga, Brampton and Milton areas. Our services include: Landscaping Contractors, Interlocking Contractors, Concrete, Excavating, Driveways, Pool Backfill, Flagstone, Sodding and much more...For a free estimate call today!!