Dadras Architects Inc.

Architects
15 Rainbow Creekway Toronto ON M2K 2T9
HomeStars  >  Architects in Toronto  >  Dadras Architects Inc.

Reviews for Dadras Architects Inc.

Tangie in York Mills
Tangie in York Mills
3 reviews North York, ON

Design New Layout for Existing Home and New Addition

When we sought out an architect to redesign our 1950’s bungalow, I knew Mehrzad was the one I wanted to work with from the start. At first glance of the property, not only had he voiced some of the same concerns and ideas that I had in my head about the renovation… he had also offered up many new, forward thinking ideas and details that I did not even think of. I knew at that moment that Dadras Architects would be the firm for us.

Mehrzad’s skills and attention to detail impressed us throughout the design process. The initial concepts, detailed drawings, plans and miniature models really helped us to envision the final product. His knowledge and links to other industry professionals are helping us to realize our dream sooner rather than later and although we have not started to build as yet, I can’t wait to get started.

I would recommend Dadras Architects to anyone looking for a firm that is professional, inventive, timely and customer-focused. His attentiveness to our needs and our project is similar to if he was working on his own home. I know the final product is going to be spectacular!

Client1
Client1
1 review Scarborough, ON

office design & office furniture design

The transformation of my office was amazing!

Mr. Dadras designed a space for intervierwing clients. This included changing the floors and colouring the patterned and textured walls and designed custom furniture to suit the space and function of the office!
In creating a bean shaped granite desk with matching leather seatings, and in front of the existing picture window designing shelvings to display glass objects in cubicles which were illuminated by light, my office became the most visited office in the company. Everything turned out better than ever immagined! Mr. Dadras does huge projects as well as smaller ones applying equal care and professionalism. I recommend Mr. Dadras and know him to be an excellent architect with brilliant ideas.

Hajnal Csorba

More about Dadras Architects Inc.

Our commitment is to reduce the construction cost and maximize your profit margin by providing our clients an excellent design and immaculate contract administration which guarantee your project success.