Reliable Electrical

Fran Mior from North Vancouver
Fran Mior from North Vancouver
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Electrical

This company is a life saver. They are very friendly, fast and professional. When my family was having issues with their wiring the company was so efficient and fixed the problem before it could turn into a larger issue. I recommend this company to anyone looking for help with anything around their workplace or homes. Simply the best.

Stacy in Vancouver
Stacy in Vancouver
6 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

Moving Electrics

We had to move some electrical wires and outlets before removing a wall in our kitchen. I called Reliable and they were out in a matter of days and worked quickly and neatly.
I was impressed with the finished job as they had installed a new dimmer switch that I had not even asked for.
I would use them again for electrical work and repairs!

Roberta in vancouver
Roberta in vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

new wiring for our reno

reliable electrical are really reliable. they worked efficiently. i feel confident in the quality of their work. the workers were courteous and cooperative. i would recommend them to anyone. essentially, we gave them very little direction and with our builder they worked as a team to design the electrical for our whole house.